Governor Issues Thousands of Pardons

Exactly...and those fucked in the head believe that since alcohol is legal we should encourage our youth to use a variety of shit that fucks them up...I say fuck it, let’s encourage cocaine and heroin usage as well.
I mean, we legalized alcohol so we are obligated to legalize it all...right?

There are those of us who are not fascist that think it is not the government's job to pick and choose which vice adults should be allowed to have.

Where are we headed with this?
When our legislation changes do we go back in time and expunge all charges and convictions under the old law? Do we offer reparations to those who did time or paid lofty fines under old laws?
Fuck, I got a ton of speeding tickets back in the day when highway speed limits were 55...they’re all 65 or 70 now days...I must have paid thousands in fines and insurance premium increases...I want my cash back and all that shit removed from my record.

Exactly...and those fucked in the head believe that since alcohol is legal we should encourage our youth to use a variety of shit that fucks them up...I say fuck it, let’s encourage cocaine and heroin usage as well.

There are those of us who are not fascist that think it is not the government's job to pick and choose which vice adults should be allowed to have.

Cool...remove the welfare mandate, taxpayer funded healthcare for pieces of shits and I’m all for it....Can you make that happen?

LefTard Logic:
“I want to be able to put whatever the fuck I want in my body and when I fuck myself all up for doing it I want you to pay for me fucking up.”
Hmm...that’s not fascist at all huh?

Our country's future thanks to liberals lawmakers legalizing pot.
tumblr_ovaps0fLyM1solnq1o2_500.jpg

LefTard Logic:
“I want to be able to put whatever the fuck I want in my body and when I fuck myself all up for doing it I want you to pay for me fucking up.”

nobody is asking you to pay for a damn fucking thing.

I don’t agree with the legalization so I can’t agree with the pardons.

Oh come on...encouraging our youth to use drugs is a good thing...no?
Who said anything about our youth? Besides you.....

I get it, you want to pretend that our youth isn’t encouraged to use marijuana by its legal status?

Not really. It is still illegal for those under 21 and we all know that has not stopped anyone from using weed or drinking.

For some the illicit nature of it being illegal was part of the attraction.

LefTard Logic:

You’re scaring me bud, you’ve completely lost touch with reality.
You honestly don’t know that those using the most cigarettes, weed, alcohol, meth, cocaine, heroin etc etc are also the same pieces of shit on the taxpayer tit begging for more free shit?
What else can I teach you?

I get it, you want to pretend that our youth isn’t encouraged to use marijuana by its legal status?

Not really. It is still illegal for those under 21 and we all know that has not stopped anyone from using weed or drinking.

For some the illicit nature of it being illegal was part of the attraction.

Hold on, just to be clear...you’ve honestly taken the position that people are less inclined to try substances or things that are legal versus illegal?

You honestly don’t know that those using the most cigarettes, weed, alcohol, meth, cocaine, heroin etc etc are also the same pieces of shit on the taxpayer tit begging for more free shit?

Nobody is talking about meth, cocaine, heroin. Do try and stay on topic every now and then .

Hold on, just to be clear...you’ve honestly taken the position that people are less inclined to try substances or things that are legal versus illegal?

With youth there is always the rebellious part of things that make them more attractive. Even you should not be so uninformed to not know this. I drank like a fish in High School...because it was against the rules to do so. Now I am in my 50s I and I drink a beer a week.

Nobody is talking about meth, cocaine, heroin. Do try and stay on topic every now and then .

Well shit, lucky for you that changes everything doesn’t it?
Let me rephrase so you're able to follow along and identify the context that applies within the overall content.
Here's the totally different angle...let me know if you're still confused.
“You’re scaring me bud, you’ve completely lost touch with reality.
You honestly don’t know that those using the most cigarettes, weed, alcohol etc are also the same pieces of shit on the taxpayer tit begging for more free shit?
What else can I teach you?"

"Nobody is talking about meth, cocaine, heroin"
But but but...alcohol is legal...why shouldn’t all substances?

Last edited:

LefTard Logic:

Yep, nobody is asking, they'll just take.

Good - ALL who have been imprisoned for MJ offenses should be released immediately. I'm giving it 5 years before we see recreational legalization in all but a handful or two of states.

In the meantime, check out the pardons by by outgoing turd in Kentucky.
One of the pardons that has drawn scrutiny went to murderer Patrick Baker who was convicted of reckless homicide and sentenced to 19 years for a 2017 home break-in where prosecutors say Baker and an accomplice shot and killed a man in front of his wife. Baker’s family raised $21,500 last year for Bevin at a political fundraiser, the The Courier Journal reported.

Pardons by Former Kentucky Governor Spark Outrage and Calls for Investigation

So much for all the time law enforcement and prosecutors spent putting criminals behind bars.

< Illinois Governor Issues Thousands of Pardons for Marijuana Offenses >

Pardonpalooza - Illinois Governor Issues Thousands of Pardons for Marijuana Offenses on Eve of Legalization
I have no issue with this...if the state is legalizing pot...then there is no crime..IMO. Let them out and make room for the real criminals...which in Illinois can sometimes be the Gov. LOL!
Can fill those empty jail cells with the scum in DC now, led by trump

doing-time-the-trumps-find-new-federal-housing-twtler-34222155.png

Correct, there's less mystique for kids to do things that are totally legal for adults. In fact, studies in both Washington State and Colorado found a REDUCTION in weed usage by minors following legalization.

Colorado's Teen Marijuana Usage Dips after Legalization

Our leaders are elected for a reason. At least our leaders at the fed level have been smart enough to keep it illegal.

Forum List

Back