Governor Moonbeam signs bill to ban concealed guns on all California campuses

There's Liberal logic for you. All that Jerry Brownout's decision is going to accomplish is increase body counts. But we ought to know by now that Liberals don't mind losing lives if it helps advance the agenda. Case in point, the Inner cities.

There's Liberal logic for you. All that Jerry Brownout's decision is going to accomplish is increase body counts. But we ought to know by now that Liberals don't mind losing lives if it helps advance the agenda. Case in point, the Inner cities.

We lose so many in the inner cities because the gun industry floods our streets with guns.

You don't see this sort of thing in the UK, France, Japan or Australia.

We lose so many in the inner cities because the gun industry floods our streets with guns.

You don't see this sort of thing in the UK, France, Japan or Australia.

Ever consider moving then ?

"Gov. Jerry Brown bans concealed guns on California campuses"

A measure consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence:

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

A measure consistent with the fact that there is no objective, documented evidence in support of the notion that citizens carrying concealed weapons will 'prevent' mass shootings; citizens have the right to carry concealed firearms pursuant to the right to self-defense, not to act in the capacity of 'law enforcement.'

Last, the premise of the thread is inconsistent with conservative rhetoric and dogma concerning 'states' rights,' where California is at liberty to enact regulatory policies as it sees fit, provided such policies conform with the Constitution, such as this measure.

"Gov. Jerry Brown bans concealed guns on California campuses"

A measure consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence:

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

A measure consistent with the fact that there is no objective, documented evidence in support of the notion that citizens carrying concealed weapons will 'prevent' mass shootings; citizens have the right to carry concealed firearms pursuant to the right to self-defense, not to act in the capacity of 'law enforcement.'

Last, the premise of the thread is inconsistent with conservative rhetoric and dogma concerning 'states' rights,' where California is at liberty to enact regulatory policies as it sees fit, provided such policies conform with the Constitution, such as this measure.

Indeed they are free to enact knee-jerk laws.

I suspect he like Obama, wants more mass shootings. What better way to cede more power to big gov?

I suspect he like Obama, wants more mass shootings. What better way to cede more power to big gov?

I love Libertarians... they are like paranoid retarded children.

we have 33,000 gun deaths a year in this country. Eventually, people are going to get sick of that.
This from a guy who wants more concealed carry bans.

I love you too Joey, but I do find you terribly illogical, like most leftists.

You are like the hamster on the wheel. Circular reasoning...and you don't know it.

He bans the very thing that if someone would have had in that classroom, could have possibly stopped or limited the carnage.
The stupid runs deep.
With liberals, it doesn't have to be rational.....it just has to sound good.
And have good intentions...and shiny too...

distracted-by-shiny-objects.jpg

So was there alcohol involved brain damage that makes you as stupid as you are now?

Nope. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and I've held these viewpoints my entire life.
Don't reply to the asshole. Just report him. What he's doing is against the rules. Make the leftists in charge of this board prove they're FAIR, otherwise it looks like these shit stains all get a FREE PASS to INSULT people at will, while a conservative barely crosses the line and they have a WARNING in their inbox.

[
This from a guy who wants more concealed carry bans.

I love you too Joey, but I do find you terribly illogical, like most leftists.

You are like the hamster on the wheel. Circular reasoning...and you don't know it.

Concelled carry owners have never stopped a mass shooting. IN fact, unarmed people have stopped more mass shootings than armed civilians have.

Most mass shootings are stopped when the shooter stops or the police stop him.

So, , no letting a bunch of drunken frat boys walk around campus with guns is a terrible idea.

I love Libertarians... they are like paranoid retarded children.

we have 33,000 gun deaths a year in this country. Eventually, people are going to get sick of that.
They are getting sick of it. That's why you see record gun sales. They want to be able to protect themselves.

They are getting sick of it. That's why you see record gun sales. They want to be able to protect themselves.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy.

What are you protecting yourself from?

As Pogo said, "We have met the enemy and he is us!"

(That's Pogo the cartoon character, not Pogo the poster.)

Forum List

Back