Governor of US Virgin Islands commands NG to seize all guns and ammo

Typical tinfoil gun fetishist. Biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries, leaving people homeless, drowned and worse, they're looking at devastated infrastructure including months without electricity ..................... and what you're worried about is "protect the guns".

ASSHOLE.

Wrong fuck face, it's about letting people protect themselves from pieces of shit like you.

Trust me Hunior --- I've been through many a hurricane and the last thing in the world you need is a firearm. Although it is marginally interesting to imagine what happens when you fire a bullet into a 185mph wind.

Natural disasters are where people cooperate to help each other, not point fucking GUNS.

This is the childhood-fixated fantasy of an ASSHOLE sociopath who lives safely out of hurricane paths in his little sheltered bubble in Chicago, pissing and moaning about the lives of people with which he has zero relationship, just so he can feed his equally childish partisan hack ego on a message board because he has no life.

Fuck him and fuck you with the same dildo without even wiping it off.

And btw I changed your pretentious baby-blue :gay: text into its proper color --- shit brown.

I'm going to have a hurricane party.
Those are pretty fun. It's been a while since I had one.

Latest map shows you have a great shot (no pun intended) at that "shoot Irma" experiment.

"Florida USMB poster shoots Irma dead, millions saved"

Remember you gotta shoot one into the wind and another with the wind at your back. Let us know the results here.

Commies are a bit scary aren't they? They will use any and all situations to institute their totalitarianism. Absolutely feckless demonic losers.

Typical tinfoil gun fetishist. Biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries, leaving people homeless, drowned and worse, they're looking at devastated infrastructure including months without electricity ..................... and what you're worried about is "protect the guns".

ASSHOLE.

Wrong fuck face, it's about letting people protect themselves from pieces of shit like you.

Trust me Hunior --- I've been through many a hurricane and the last thing in the world you need is a firearm. Although it is marginally interesting to imagine what happens when you fire a bullet into a 185mph wind.

Natural disasters are where people cooperate to help each other, not point fucking GUNS.

This is the childhood-fixated fantasy of an ASSHOLE sociopath who lives safely out of hurricane paths in his little sheltered bubble in Chicago, pissing and moaning about the lives of people with which he has zero relationship, just so he can feed his equally childish partisan hack ego on a message board because he has no life.

And btw I changed your pretentious baby-blue :gay: text into its proper color --- shit brown.

So, looting and looters are a myth?

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Not to mention it was ratified a year after Katrina that the Nationa Guard cannot seize firearms for natural disasters.

Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

NRA threatens lawsuit after US Virgin Islands governor orders weapons seizure

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

U.S. Virgin Islands seizing guns, ammo in anticipation of Irma

NRA Threatens Lawsuit Over U.S. Virgin Islands Firearm Confiscation Order | One America News Network

The The National Rifle Association prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

This comes in response to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands ordering its National Guard to seize guns, ammunition, and other weapons from its citizens ahead of Hurricane Irma.
prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

This comes in response to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands ordering its National Guard to seize guns, ammunition, and other weapons from its citizens ahead of Hurricane Irma.

The NRA argues people need to be able to protect themselves during times of natural disaster.

Of course there's a statist LAND GRAB behind this as well:
Mapp signed the order Monday in preparation for Hurricane Irma. The order allows the Adjutant General of the Virgin Islands to seize private property they believe necessary to protect the islands, subject to approval by the territory’s Justice Department.

Looks like they're afraid someone's gonna shoot back if the government attempts to steal their property.

ASSHOLE.

You don't understand that maybe after the storm you will need protection for your family and what ever things you might have collected to survive, or do you suggest they call the police if someone takes there stuff or harms them,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASSHOLE.

Since 99% of them tend to be brown or dark dark brown, they are allowed.

The left make it clear that they are victims of whitey throughout life.

Therefore it is perfectly understandable if they engage in any crimes ranging from murder to mass looting.

I mean when is the last time we saw normal people engaging in mass looting? Yes, normal people.

They simply don't know any better.

ASSHOLE.

In the reality, in the big picture, yes. It's mostly a tool to sell papers and page clicks.

In the real world the realities are how to survive, how to get a meal, how to get drinkable water, how to find dry clothes, how to communicate. None of which involve simplistic sociopathic aggression, ALL of which involve human cooperation.. How your flat screen TV is faring becomes profoundly irrelevant.

ASSHOLE.

Therefore it is perfectly understandable if they engage in any crimes ranging from murder to mass looting.

I mean when is the last time we saw normal people engaging in mass looting? Yes, normal people.

Let me be clear.

It is a natural disaster.

I do believe that, as we saw in Huston, that most people will work together to survive and help others survive.

By most I mean the vast majority.

So. Why the gun confiscation?

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Not to mention it was ratified a year after Katrina that the Nationa Guard cannot seize firearms for natural disasters.

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

NRA Threatens Lawsuit Over U.S. Virgin Islands Firearm Confiscation Order | One America News Network

The The National Rifle Association prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

The NRA argues people need to be able to protect themselves during times of natural disaster.

Mapp signed the order Monday in preparation for Hurricane Irma. The order allows the Adjutant General of the Virgin Islands to seize private property they believe necessary to protect the islands, subject to approval by the territory’s Justice Department.

Looks like they're afraid someone's gonna shoot back if the government attempts to steal their property.

ASSHOLE.
----------------------------- individual RIGHT to personal protection is what is important in a catastrophe . As i asked earlier , are the 'governors' personal body guards going to be disarmed Pogo ??

ASSHOLE.
If they can take away the second amendment, they can take away the first amendment, or any other constitutional rights we have.
ASSHOLE.

Go forth and whine to somebody who posted about laws or Amendments or Constitutions. I didn't. I posted about how a fucking useless sociopath's mind works. Which is why I ended the post with the word

ASSHOLE.

--- and thanks for providing yet another illustration of the same thing.

ASSHOLE.

ASSHOLE.

In the reality, in the big picture, yes. It's mostly a tool to sell papers and page clicks.

In the real world the realities are how to survive, how to get a meal, how to get drinkable water, how to find dry clothes, how to communicate. None of which involve simplistic sociopathic aggression, ALL of which involve human cooperation.. What your flat screen TV is doing becomes profoundly irrelevant.

So, people cooperate and work together to survive and get water, and ect.

So, why confiscate the guns?

ASSHOLE.

Let me be clear.

It is a natural disaster.

I do believe that, as we saw in Huston, that most people will work together to survive and help others survive.

By most I mean the vast majority.

So. Why the gun confiscation?
Commies use any and all situations to push their agenda. They will especially use a natural disaster to take advantage.

They often use "safety" as a ploy. They do this all of the time.

ASSHOLE.

so why does the governor want all firearms?

ASSHOLE.

People need guns to protect their property from looters.

Is this some trial balloon?

ASSHOLE.
----------------------------- individual RIGHT to personal protection is what is important in a catastrophe . As i asked earlier , are the 'governors' personal body guards going to be disarmed Pogo ??

I didn't see your "asked earlier" post, but I didn't post about governors or personal bodyguards anyway. I posted about the OP and his fucking useless sociopathic attitude.

ASSHOLE.

Actually, it's easier to argue the converse, with all the devastation about to occur, why would the government be concerned with individual firearms?

Hold on, I got it, it the words of Petyr Baelish:

ASSHOLE.
If they can take away the second amendment, they can take away the first amendment, or any other constitutional rights we have.
ASSHOLE.

Go forth and whine to somebody who posted about laws or Amendments or Constitutions. I didn't. I posted about how a fucking useless sociopath's mind works. Which is why I ended the post with the word

ASSHOLE.

--- and thanks for providing yet another illustration of the same thing.

ASSHOLE.
I agree that governor's mind qualifies under your definition.

and Pogo is the recommender in chief . Wheteher a gun is needed or not needed is up to the individual . This governor is a lefty just like Pogo i guess !!

ASSHOLE.

People need guns to protect their property from looters.

Is this some trial balloon?

Obviously you've never been through a hurricane either.

What people need is in the immediate moment shelter, followed by basic survival elements of food, water, dry clothing and sometimes medical assistance. In the moments after they may need reconstruction or relocation.

****NONE**** of those involve firearms in any way. ***ALL*** of them involve human cooperation.

When Katrina came I needed to gather up personal effects and dependents and evacuate. Did that. I needed someplace to evacuate to. Did that. Then the city was closed down for weeks so I needed a new temporary home base. Did that. Needed to make meals without power for dependents. Did that. Eventually came back with a truck to salvage what was left. Did that.

*****NONE***** of that required anything like a firearm. What was required was hospitality, shelters, communication methods, MREs, and dust masks.

Verizon Wireless actually changed my phone number to a Houston number so that my phone would work. Then they refused to send me a bill for three months.

Again --- no firearm involved.

This is how life works when you take a positive cooperative attitude into it rather than trying to shoot your way into a self-absorbed sociopathic little bubble of moronic narcissism where all that matters is Numero Uno.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back