Governor Palin: An AR-15 Is A Great Gift For Those You Love

Again she is right on the money. I bought my nephew one right after Sandy Hook and gave him a 840 round ammo box of .223's I had in my gun vault. The rifle could come in handy someday to save his life by using suppressive fire in case he had a home break in or carjacked by intruders. It is also a good weapon to hunt with. I've killed around 5 bucks with mine over the years as well as coyotes and feral hogs. This is why Palin is liked so much. She is a down to earth person who is not of the elite class who frowns upon average voters. The AR-15 is a great innovation as stated in the link.

sarah-palin-ar-15.jpg

Sarah Palin: An AR-15 Is a Great Gift for Those You Love
840 rounds for a car jacking or home invasion? Christ, he could take out whole damn neighborhood.

For dealing with home invasion or carjacking nothing beats a glock.
glock19.jpg

Should the rest of us leave this thread so you gun nuts can have your circle jerk in private?

If seeing a picture of a gun is to much for your delicate system then by all minds find a thread more in tune with your delicate nature.

Shoot, I'll talk guns all day and all night!! :D

Makes more sense than 99% of the topics on this place every day..... :D

Again she is right on the money. I bought my nephew one right after Sandy Hook and gave him a 840 round ammo box of .223's I had in my gun vault. The rifle could come in handy someday to save his life by using suppressive fire in case he had a home break in or carjacked by intruders. It is also a good weapon to hunt with. I've killed around 5 bucks with mine over the years as well as coyotes and feral hogs. This is why Palin is liked so much. She is a down to earth person who is not of the elite class who frowns upon average voters. The AR-15 is a great innovation as stated in the link.

sarah-palin-ar-15.jpg

840 rounds for a car jacking or home invasion? Christ, he could take out whole damn neighborhood.

Um, no. 840 rounds is a nice starting point. I recommend 10,000 rounds at the MINIMUM....

I look forward every month to my NRA magazine. I first read the page that has several examples of homeowners or businesses that save lives by having a gun to thwart criminals.

Did you get to the part where the U.S. has more guns and more gun deaths than any other country? How about the section where approximately 32 thousand gun deaths are recorded in the U.S. yearly? No? I thought so.

Should the rest of us leave this thread so you gun nuts can have your circle jerk in private?

If seeing a picture of a gun is to much for your delicate system then by all means find a thread more in tune with your delicate nature.

Yes your small penis defense mechanisms are really too much for me.

You've obviously have never seen the movie Full Metal Jacket before because you still don't understand the difference.

:eusa_shhh:

For dealing with home invasion or carjacking nothing beats a glock.
glock19.jpg

I'm afraid I have to disagree here. It's SIG or nothing! :D

No problem with the SIG I still prefer the Glock to each there own both will get the job done.

Agreed. I carried a SIG 229 all over Europe after they took. my .45 away and fell in love with them. Now I have a 220, a 226 and one of the new SP2022s. I've tried Glock many times and they just don't fit for me. Good pistols, though.

I look forward every month to my NRA magazine. I first read the page that has several examples of homeowners or businesses that save lives by having a gun to thwart criminals.

Did you get to the part where the U.S. has more guns and more gun deaths than any other country? How about the section where approximately 32 thousand gun deaths are recorded in the U.S. yearly? No? I thought so.

If those numbers are true, we need to clean out high-crime areas as most of those numbers are caused by gang-bangers! But for guns for defense in the hands of law-abiding citizens, there would be more deaths!

Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and most of the killers are mollycoddled liberals from bleeding heart liberals like you!

sarah-palin-ar-15.jpg

Um, no. 840 rounds is a nice starting point. I recommend 10,000 rounds at the MINIMUM....

Agreed - we are after all talking about Steve McRacist. He needs all the help he can get. Hasn't even been able to explain where the bogus quotes in his sig line come from after a month.

I like guns, and like pulling liberal chains. Especially the gun control freaks.

Gun Control is the ability to hit what I'm aiming at.

ATTENTION. THIS JUST IN.

Today I took my 5-year-old son shopping. I bought him a toy gun.

You leftists may now commence frothing at the mouth until your heads explode. You sane people may return to your regularly-scheduled conversation.

THAT IS ALL.

You are a disgrace to gun-nuts, Sarah Palin and the the NRA. A real gun owner would have bought your 5 year old an AR-15, or at the very least, a Glock. Shame on you!

Yeah really. According to gun fetishist folklore, buying the kid a toy gun is setting him up like a sitting duck.
Why not just make the kid carry a sign around that says "gun free zone"... :eek:

I can see it now -- the shooter defends himself with, "hey, the kid was askin' for it -- he was dressed like a gunslinger!"

Last edited:

If those numbers are true, we need to clean out high-crime areas as most of those numbers are caused by gang-bangers! But for guns for defense in the hands of law-abiding citizens, there would be more deaths!

Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and most of the killers are mollycoddled liberals from bleeding heart liberals like you!

No, most of those gun-killing murderers hate liberals who are trying to take their guns. The NRA protects their right to be armed to the teeth also. Most criminals love the NRA.

No, most of those gun-killing murderers hate liberals who are trying to take their guns. The NRA protects their right to be armed to the teeth also. Most criminals love the NRA.
Must explain why all of the killings we have had are left wing democrat types.

Forum List

Back