Governor Palin: An AR-15 Is A Great Gift For Those You Love

Again she is right on the money. I bought my nephew one right after Sandy Hook and gave him a 840 round ammo box of .223's I had in my gun vault. The rifle could come in handy someday to save his life by using suppressive fire in case he had a home break in or carjacked by intruders. It is also a good weapon to hunt with. I've killed around 5 bucks with mine over the years as well as coyotes and feral hogs. This is why Palin is liked so much. She is a down to earth person who is not of the elite class who frowns upon average voters. The AR-15 is a great innovation as stated in the link.

sarah-palin-ar-15.jpg

Sarah Palin: An AR-15 Is a Great Gift for Those You Love

You should of gave your nephew a hand grenade instead. Much better than a clumsy AR-15 during an attempted car-jacking. Just pull the pin, throw it in the car as the carjacker speeds away and watch the fun as the explosion takes place.

Hand grenades are small, very easy to conceal, (vs an AR-15) and deadly. Be sure to duck anyway at all times.

Hand grenades... I never leave the house without one.

I wouldn't use my AR-15 for a Car Jacking. For that I would use my Glock that I CCW :D

Yep, I keep my S&W .40 handy for those occasions, most dems don't have cars worth taking anyways, that's why they don't worry.

Steve, no matter how many hero-worship threads you start about Sarah Palin, she is not going to have sex with you.

McRacist doesn't know what that means. You have to say "fornicate".

AR-15: a gift for those you love.

More great gift ideas:
  • Family size bottle of anthrax
  • Sarin gas canister for car air conditioner
  • Adze (for blind people)
  • Pet Crocodile
  • Iron maiden (no, not the band)
  • Anal glue gun

AR-15: a gift for those you love.

More great gift ideas:
  • Family size bottle of anthrax
  • Sarin gas canister for car air conditioner
  • Adze (for blind people)
  • Pet Crocodile
  • Iron maiden (no, not the band)
  • Anal glue gun

Are you fantasizing again............

Poor poor thing.

:badgrin:

Palin is right. The AR 15 is a great gift and an excellent weapon.

She's good looking.
She can hunt and fish.
She can cook it too.

Hell of a woman. Great Advice.

I can't believe you people buy into her grandstanding bullshit so easily. Do political statements like this get more transparent? No, because Palin is the worst of the worst.

If she cared about our country so much she wouldn't even be talking about this issue. Congress nor the president are even debating the issue of gun control. There are much more pressing issues at hand.

I like guns, and like pulling liberal chains. Especially the gun control freaks.

Gun Control is the ability to hit what I'm aiming at.

ATTENTION. THIS JUST IN.

Today I took my 5-year-old son shopping. I bought him a toy gun.

You leftists may now commence frothing at the mouth until your heads explode. You sane people may return to your regularly-scheduled conversation.

THAT IS ALL.

Suppression fire in your own home? Fumbling with a rifle during a carjacking? Have you thought any of those situations out?

What is the point of having an assault rifle to defend your home if all you're going to do with it is destroy your home with "suppressive fire"? Let me guess. "It's either that or get raped and murdered", right? You have a semi-automatic rifle used by soldiers in war to defend the television that you just filled with holes. Great plan.

Nope. Most homes in the region where I live are always broken into by one or more negroes armed with semi-automatics pistols...............again........always. If it comes down to it and I was under attack by these type people, I would lay down suppression fire and kill the feral savages to save my life even if I did shoot anything replaceable. Most negroes are bad shots and would wind up shooting up my place anyway but hopefully it will never have to come down to it.

You are a jewel Steve McGarrett.

You represent your race and culture well and Conservatives here on this forum and elsewhere are comforted and honored to know that you are one of them in spirit and in heart.

We liberals know you have much to give to the cause even as we disagree. Stay the course, never be tempted by 'change'.

I can't believe you people buy into her grandstanding bullshit so easily. Do political statements like this get more transparent? No, because Palin is the worst of the worst.

If she cared about our country so much she wouldn't even be talking about this issue. Congress nor the president are even debating the issue of gun control. There are much more pressing issues at hand.

I like guns, and like pulling liberal chains. Especially the gun control freaks.

ATTENTION. THIS JUST IN.

You leftists may now commence frothing at the mouth until your heads explode. You sane people may return to your regularly-scheduled conversation.

THAT IS ALL.

See you righties just like to believe liberals get worked up over stuff like this but they don't. You have this fantasy idea of what liberals are like in your minds but reality is very much different. You ignore reality so you can feel comfortable demonizing people who have different political beliefs.

ATTENTION. THIS JUST IN.

THAT IS ALL.

Did he want a toy gun, or did you want to buy him a toy gun?

ATTENTION. THIS JUST IN.

THAT IS ALL.

You are a disgrace to gun-nuts, Sarah Palin and the the NRA. A real gun owner would have bought your 5 year old an AR-15, or at the very least, a Glock. Shame on you!

ATTENTION. THIS JUST IN.

THAT IS ALL.

You are a disgrace to gun-nuts, Sarah Palin and the the NRA. A real gun owner would have bought your 5 year old an AR-15, or at the very least, a Glock. Shame on you!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RFeIj-xwEM]Now You're Messin' With... - YouTube[/ame]

I look forward every month to my NRA magazine. I first read the page that has several examples of homeowners or businesses that save lives by having a gun to thwart criminals.

Palin is right. The AR 15 is a great gift and an excellent weapon.

She's good looking.
She can hunt and fish.
She can cook it too.

Hell of a woman. Great Advice.

Couldn't agree more! I received an AR-10 for Christmas from my Wife and kids. GREAT present! What better way to say"Merry Christmas" than with a 7.62!?!? :D

Forum List

Back