governor walker pranked

So based on most righties here staying away from this thread like it has the plague and divey's meltdown I think it's safe to say that this was a pretty devastating revelation.

What he has said is he will not deal with the DEM's and once they come back to the state he will have what he wants, a group to pass the laws he wants pass. He cares nothing about the people and lies to the fact that they are behind him, IT AIN"T TRUE.
and the fact is he has now said what he wants to do is not just balence the budget for now, but take any power that the unions have away from them by passing the right to work law and the removal of check off of dues. Both designed to lower union membership and make it harder for unions to collect the dues.

He said what it will do is keep democrats from having a group of people they can depend on to help them get elected which in all purpose will make sure that people like him will be elected. What's so dumb is it's a race to the bottom and by pitting middle class people against each other hes close to getting it done.

Yeah corp's can't wait to make you happy and they want to make sure your life is going to be better tomorrow then it is today.

What a joke some people are!

What a union does is say fine, your got a set of rules you want us to abide by, and we have a set we want you to abide by. And they can't be changed without the other side agreeing to it.

I worked for 33 years in a union shop and its been 6 years since I left and they are still making the best product in the business by the best employees. I was making 27.00 an hr as a tool and die worker. averaging 100.000 a year with O/T. The average factory worker made close to 19.00 an hr. Our plant was at the top and the show case of our div. They always claimed they would leave if we didn't take less right out of the gate but we always got a contract.
As I always said to our workers you got make sure the company can make a decent profit or they won't have a reason to stay. They are still there, I JUST CHECKED.

Last edited:
yes, it does
but somehow you see it saying more than it actually does

What does the tape say to you, divecon?

I am very interested in reading your take on what the tape says about Scott Walker, his agenda, the nature of his relationship with the Koch brothers, and what that all means to you.

Let's hear it.
that he doesnt know the Koch brothers and has no connections to them other than they are employers in his state

So you think it's insignificant that this rich schmuck got through on his private phone line and a public employee couldn't in a million years?

the fact he got pranked is proof
but you want to ignore the facts
he doesnt know them and has never met with them

I'm just gonna say that there are many many people I have met personally, some rather close, that I don't really have their phone voice down unless they have some uniquely distinguishing mannerisms such as an accent.
so i guess he is a liar now
he was just on Greta and he said he has never met them and have never talked to them and all he knows of them is they are employers in WI

If those were his exact words, then in comparison to what he said to the person he believed was David Koch, he's lying through his teeth.

Walker should just stop digging already.

What does the tape say to you, divecon?

I am very interested in reading your take on what the tape says about Scott Walker, his agenda, the nature of his relationship with the Koch brothers, and what that all means to you.

Let's hear it.
that he doesnt know the Koch brothers and has no connections to them other than they are employers in his state

So you think it's insignificant that this rich schmuck got through on his private phone line and a public employee couldn't in a million years?
um
another one that forgets it was a PRANK
not actually koch

I'm just gonna say that there are many many people I have met personally, some rather close, that I don't really have their phone voice down unless they have some uniquely distinguishing mannerisms such as an accent.
he was just on Greta and he said he has never met them and have never talked to them and all he knows of them is they are employers in WI

If those were his exact words, then in comparison to what he said to the person he believed was David Koch, he's lying through his teeth.

thats because you are reading things into that tape that arent actually THERE

Jesus Christ, this is as bad as when republicans whined that Bush barely knew Kenny Boy Lay, and that Shrub never lied about WMD. It strains credulity.

Walker talked strategy and dirty tricks for 20 minutes to a dude he thought was billionaire plutocrat David Koch. But we're supposed to believe he doesn't know David Koch, let alone consider him a confidant?

Unreal, man. Unreal.

Dive;

He asked the man he thought was Koch for political favors and assistance. He said "that would be outstanding" when the guy offered to fly him out to California and show him a good time.

Are you really going to buy into this shit that he doesn't really know anything about the Koch Brothers other than the fact that they do business in his state?

If that's what he said, he's lying through his teeth.

Shepard Smith said the same thing on Fox. Pretty brave of him.

You know, after Katrina, I decided Shep was the only diamond in that heap of dung.

I like him.
you mean how he kept calling the super dome a killing field?

yeah, he was a gem in that wasnt he

Divey...even you should be able to remember that the other board went wild over the "animals" raping and killing people in the Superdome and how they were burning the city down.

Shepard Smith said the same thing on Fox. Pretty brave of him.

You know, after Katrina, I decided Shep was the only diamond in that heap of dung.

I like him.

I don't remember him saying that. I remember him correctly pointing out what a damned embarrassment it was to the Bush Administration.

At a time when Fox was viewed as being in the bag for the Bushes, that took some balls.

I like him.

Divey...even you should be able to remember that the other board went wild over the "animals" raping and killing people in the Superdome and how they were burning the city down.
yes, i remember that
and it was based on just such stories that Shep was reporting
he got that completely WRONG

Dive;

He asked the man he thought was Koch for political favors and assistance. He said "that would be outstanding" when the guy offered to fly him out to California and show him a good time.

Are you really going to buy into this shit that he doesn't really know anything about the Koch Brothers other than the fact that they do business in his state?

wrong, the prankster OFFERED stuff and he pretty much sloughed it off

Dive;

i'm beginning to think you listened to a completely different recording

Yeah, yeah, yeah,.......Lets all get in a tizzy over a prank phone call, when we've got a president in bed with the unions.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGz1JyVBXo[/ame]
Nope, nothin goin' on here I tell ya'!

LMAO!

Dive;

That's not true, Dive.

He asked for specific favors and aid. I'll agree that the California trip was probably just a blow off, but do you mean to tell me that Walker is claiming he doesn't know much about the Koch brothers but still had no problem asking someone he perceived to be one of the Koch brothers to buy advertisement time in certain districts in Wisconsin?

C'mon, man.

Forum List

Back