governor walker pranked

I have no problem saying that Obama is in bed with the Unions. Of course, posting that video is just a sign of desperation and need to muddy the thread up. Why can't you guys just admit that Walker is in bed with the Koch's? The guy got EXPOSED today and the best you can do is whimper about Obama? Laughable.
How can walker be in bed with the Koch's, when he's never even met or talked to the Koch's?

And, since you have no problem saying that Obama is in bed with the unions, do you have a problem with Obama repeatedly denying that he is?...........I mean, he's continually lying to the american people. The people he's sworn to represent.

I have no problem saying that Obama is in bed with the Unions. Of course, posting that video is just a sign of desperation and need to muddy the thread up. Why can't you guys just admit that Walker is in bed with the Koch's? The guy got EXPOSED today and the best you can do is whimper about Obama? Laughable.

Nonsense.

He TOOK a fucking phone call and then said nothing that supports your jaundiced claim.

So it comes down to the fact that the governor TOOK the phone call thinking it was from Koch.

Oh nosies. Imagine that.

It's a bullshit non-story getting ginned up by the liberal Lame Stream Media. And it's another lib FAIL.

Chalk Liarability up as another one suffering from an accute case of cognative dissonance.
wait, i thought i was "melting down" because i was the only one laughing at you?

Didn't a cuban radio station from Miami talk there way into talking to Fidel Castro a while back?

That proves that those Miami DJs are in bed with Castro!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Nonsense.

He TOOK a fucking phone call and then said nothing that supports your jaundiced claim.

So it comes down to the fact that the governor TOOK the phone call thinking it was from Koch.

Oh nosies. Imagine that.

It's a bullshit non-story getting ginned up by the liberal Lame Stream Media. And it's another lib FAIL.

Chalk Liarability up as another one suffering from an accute case of cognative dissonance.

Chalk Farticle 15 up as another idiot lib too stupid to admit that he's got nothing.

I used to think more highly of Farticle 15, but he has proved that he has all the integrity of our useless and thoroughly dishonest President.

Farty is quite pathetic. And the word is "cognitive," dumbass. I don't suffer from cognitive dissonance, either. That's just Farty being dishonest or ignorant.

Last edited:
How can walker be in bed with the Koch's, when he's never even met or talked to the Koch's?

And, since you have no problem saying that Obama is in bed with the unions, do you have a problem with Obama repeatedly denying that he is?...........I mean, he's continually lying to the american people. The people he's sworn to represent.

If you believe that I have a bridge you might be interested in ....

In regards to your ODS induced deflection to Obama ... he's a politician, therefor a born liar. I have called him such numerous times on this board. You are barking up the wrong tree.

It is something. His aide already said thats him. He did it. This is a bigger story than ACORN and its not made up.
Is it really?.........Ya' mean a liberal organization like ACORN showing an abject willingness to aide in the exploitation and sexual abuse of minor children isn't a bigger story than this prank phone call. Or the fact that Planned Parenthood showing a willingness to do exactly the same isn't a bigger story than this prank phone call.

You lib's are hilarious.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And what is it with these liberal backed organizations showing their abject willingness to aide and abet in the sexual exploitation and abuse of minor children, anyway?

Actually the ACORN bit has been proven fake by multiple sources. It was selectively edited and didn't tell the whole story that all those workers reported the incident as they should have. So once again you're completely wrong.
Oh really?.........Then why was it that only ONE of those employees contacted the authorities?.........Why did Obama support defunding them?

And, what about that other liberal bastion, Planned Parenthood who is also about to be defunded?

LMAO!

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil............It's the liberal way. Straight out of the loony Alinsky playbook.

Nonsense.

Oh nosies. Imagine that.

Chalk Farticle 15 up as another idiot lib too stupid to admit that he's got nothing.

I used to think more highly of Farticle 15, but he has proved that he has all the integrity of our useless and thoroughly dishonest President.

Farty is quite pathetic. And the word is "cognitive," dumbass. I don't suffer from cognitive dissonance, either. That's just Farty being dishonest or ignorant.

S'ok, man. You and some of your bretheren here really are suffering from some hardcore cognative dissonance about what went on today but you must lash out at someone to keep your head from exploding so I'm here for you.

In regards to your ODS induced deflection to Obama ... he's a politician, therefor a born liar. I have called him such numerous times on this board. You are barking up the wrong tree.
Well, deem me shocked!........A lib willing to admit that Obama is what he is!:clap2::clap2:

S'ok, man. You and some of your bretheren here really are suffering from some hardcore cognative dissonance about what went on today but you must lash out at someone to keep your head from exploding so I'm here for you.

The only thing that went on today is the entire left wing being so desperate that they have resorted to lying, and prank calling to get a republican gov to think he is talking to a billionaire only to realize that he didn't say a damn thing they could use against him so they have a fucking frenzy about him taking the call in the first place.

ya know, you really should look in the mirror here

Well, deem me shocked!........A lib willing to admit that Obama is what he is!:clap2::clap2:

I've said it over .. and over .. and over. If your head wasn't so firmly planted up your ass 95% of the time you might have noticed by now.

Carry on with the deflection-fest.

nope
thats you and the rest making a big deal out of this nothing story

It is something. His aide already said thats him. He did it. This is a bigger story than ACORN and its not made up.

This is a bigger story than ACORN??!!??

You guys need to cool it down.

If Walker was really in bed with Koch then wouldn't he have recognized his voice?

If Walker was really in bed with Koch then wouldn't you guys have the smoking gun?

If Walker was really in bed with Koch then why would he have to talk his way through the secretary.

You guys are pathetic. Your ideology has been falling apart since Obama took office and you are willing to run with ANYTHING that might make you guys look better but it is a complete and utter FAIL!!!!!

Even though the proof is right there on the front page, still blind. Sad.

The only thing that went on today is the entire left wing being so desperate that they have resorted to lying, and prank calling to get a republican gov to think he is talking to a billionaire only to realize that he didn't say a damn thing they could use against him so they have a fucking frenzy about him taking the call in the first place.

Is that what you were saying when PP and ACORN were targeted by sting operations?

Forum List

Back