governor walker pranked

Dive;

He asked the man he thought was Koch for political favors and assistance. He said "that would be outstanding" when the guy offered to fly him out to California and show him a good time.

Are you really going to buy into this shit that he doesn't really know anything about the Koch Brothers other than the fact that they do business in his state?

If that's what he said, he's lying through his teeth.
wrong, the prankster OFFERED stuff and he pretty much sloughed it off

That's not true, Dive.

He asked for specific favors and aid. I'll agree that the California trip was probably just a blow off, but do you mean to tell me that Walker is claiming he doesn't know much about the Koch brothers but still had no problem asking someone he perceived to be one of the Koch brothers to buy advertisement time in certain districts in Wisconsin?

C'mon, man.
nothing wrong with that
take a look at jesters post
tell me thats not a bigger issue than a stupid prank call

Being dishonest just isn't right, man.

I think liberals would give you a modicum of respect if you just admitted Walker is buddies with billionaire, union-busting plutocrat David Koch.

And if you'd just admit this union busting crap isn't about balancing budgets or saving tax money. I could at least respect your honesty, if you would just join Walker and fess up.

The Governor was PWNED and outed y'all. In the Governor's view, the busting up of the air traffic controllers union was one of the greatest events of his life. He fondly called it one of the defining moments of Ronnie Raygun's entire political career. And not only that, he equated the firing of american union workers to the "falling of the berlin wall". What the f*ck. The falling of the berlin wall was one of the 20th century's great victory's over tyranny and evil. Firing hard working union employees is even remotely supposed to be equivalent to that? The emperor's clothes are off, NeoCons. This isn't about balancing budgets. Its about an emotional and ideological hatred of unions. Unions which the governor equates with the evil and tyranny of the soviet union. I'm not sure why NeoCons hate firefighters so much, but it might be worthy of psychological investigation.

Last edited:
wrong, the prankster OFFERED stuff and he pretty much sloughed it off

That's not true, Dive.

He asked for specific favors and aid. I'll agree that the California trip was probably just a blow off, but do you mean to tell me that Walker is claiming he doesn't know much about the Koch brothers but still had no problem asking someone he perceived to be one of the Koch brothers to buy advertisement time in certain districts in Wisconsin?

C'mon, man.
nothing wrong with that
Yeah, he's got cabinet members saying they don't speak to him for months, but this guys in the whitehouse and on the phone several times a week.......But he's not in bed with the unions?.......My ass. This is corrput chicago style politics at its finest.

The Audacity of Obama is beyond disturbing.

That's not true, Dive.

C'mon, man.
nothing wrong with that
Yeah, he's got cabinet members saying they don't speak to him for months, but this guys in the whitehouse and on the phone several times a week.......But he's not in bed with the unions?.......My ass. This is corrput chicago style politics at its finest.

The Audacity of Obama is beyond disturbing.
IN the White House 2 to 3 times a week, and on the PHONE daily
but a silly prank call is more important

I think liberals would give you a modicum of respect if you just admitted Walker is buddies with billionaire, union-busting plutocrat David Koch.

And if you'd just admit this union busting crap isn't about balancing budgets or saving tax money. I could at least respect your honesty, if you would just join Walker and fess up.

The Governor was PWNED and outed y'all. In the Governor's view, the busting up of the air traffic controllers union was one of the greatest events of his life. He fondly called it one of the defining moments of Ronnie Raygun's entire political career. And not only that, he equated the firing of american union workers to the "falling of the berlin wall". What the f*ck. The falling of the berlin wall was one of the 20th century's great victory's over tyranny and evil. Firing hard working union employees is even remotely supposed to be equivalent to that? The emperor's clothes are off, NeoCons. This isn't about balancing budgets. Its about an emotional and ideological hatred of unions. Unions which the governor equates with the evil and tyranny of the soviet union. I'm not sure why NeoCons hate firefighters so much, but it might be worthy of psychological investigation.
why would i admit to something that is clearly a fucking disgusting lie?

An ass-clown with the self-selected username of "Tea BAG Partier" just cries out for validation and credibility! :cuckoo:

That dope shoulda made his username "Douche Bag Partier."

Seriously, Dive, you are making a total fool of yourself trying to defend this.
nope
thats you and the rest making a big deal out of this nothing story

It is something. His aide already said thats him. He did it. This is a bigger story than ACORN and its not made up.
Is it really?.........Ya' mean a liberal organization like ACORN showing an abject willingness to aide in the exploitation and sexual abuse of minor children isn't a bigger story than this prank phone call. Or the fact that Planned Parenthood showing a willingness to do exactly the same isn't a bigger story than this prank phone call.

You lib's are hilarious.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And what is it with these liberal backed organizations showing their abject willingness to aide and abet in the sexual exploitation and abuse of minor children, anyway?

Just got to keep posting this, because I find the liberal Obama worshippers ignoring it to be laughable.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGz1JyVBXo[/ame]

Yep, nothin' shady goin' on whatsoever.

nope

It is something. His aide already said thats him. He did it. This is a bigger story than ACORN and its not made up.
Is it really?.........Ya' mean a liberal organization like ACORN showing an abject willingness to aide in the exploitation and sexual abuse of minor children isn't a bigger story than this prank phone call. Or the fact that Planned Parenthood showing a willingness to do exactly the same isn't a bigger story than this prank phone call.

And what is it with these liberal backed organizations showing their abject willingness to aide and abet in the sexual exploitation and abuse of minor children, anyway?

Actually the ACORN bit has been proven fake by multiple sources. It was selectively edited and didn't tell the whole story that all those workers reported the incident as they should have. So once again you're completely wrong.

A BuffaloBeast "prank" phone call that didn't actually work sure gets the libbies excited.

But the Governor actually said nothing that he hasn't said publicly.

The "important" part of this non-story to the libbies is that a guy pretending to be Koch was able to get through pretty readily to the Governor.

Oh my golly! Imagine THAT! Special regular access to the President (as noted more than once, now, by Wicked Jester) is greeted with stoney silence and indifference by the libbies here. Objectivity ain't the libbies' strong suit. But a rich outspoken conservative getting through to a conservative governor who is taking on the liberal Democrat cash cow in Wisconsin (the liberal Democrat cash cow being the UNIONS, boys and girls) THAT gets the libbies all outwaged.

Flaming transparently obvious hypocrites. Ya gotta love the USMB uber-libs. They are unintentionally funny. But funny they are.

I have no problem saying that Obama is in bed with the Unions. Of course, posting that video is just a sign of desperation and need to muddy the thread up. Why can't you guys just admit that Walker is in bed with the Koch's? The guy got EXPOSED today and the best you can do is whimper about Obama? Laughable.

Actually the ACORN bit has been proven fake by multiple sources. It was selectively edited and didn't tell the whole story that all those workers reported the incident as they should have. So once again you're completely wrong.
wrong
but i'm sure you believe it

I have no problem saying that Obama is in bed with the Unions. Of course, posting that video is just a sign of desperation and need to muddy the thread up. Why can't you guys just admit that Walker is in bed with the Koch's? The guy got EXPOSED today and the best you can do is whimper about Obama? Laughable.
because he ISNT
and the pranked call PROVES that

because he ISNT

Again, laughable.

Nonsense.

He TOOK a fucking phone call and then said nothing that supports your jaundiced claim.

So it comes down to the fact that the governor TOOK the phone call thinking it was from Koch.

Oh nosies. Imagine that.

It's a bullshit non-story getting ginned up by the liberal Lame Stream Media. And it's another lib FAIL.

because he ISNT

Again, laughable.

What? YOUR silly position?

Yep. That IS laughable.

Seriously, Dive, you are making a total fool of yourself trying to defend this.
nope

This is a bigger story than ACORN??!!??

You guys need to cool it down.

If Walker was really in bed with Koch then wouldn't he have recognized his voice?

If Walker was really in bed with Koch then wouldn't you guys have the smoking gun?

If Walker was really in bed with Koch then why would he have to talk his way through the secretary.

You guys are pathetic. Your ideology has been falling apart since Obama took office and you are willing to run with ANYTHING that might make you guys look better but it is a complete and utter FAIL!!!!!

Nonsense.

He TOOK a fucking phone call and then said nothing that supports your jaundiced claim.

So it comes down to the fact that the governor TOOK the phone call thinking it was from Koch.

Oh nosies. Imagine that.

It's a bullshit non-story getting ginned up by the liberal Lame Stream Media. And it's another lib FAIL.

Chalk Liarability up as another one suffering from an accute case of cognative dissonance.

Forum List

Back