governor walker pranked

S'ok, man. You and some of your bretheren here really are suffering from some hardcore cognative dissonance about what went on today but you must lash out at someone to keep your head from exploding so I'm here for you.

The only thing that went on today is the entire left wing being so desperate that they have resorted to lying, and prank calling to get a republican gov to think he is talking to a billionaire only to realize that he didn't say a damn thing they could use against him so they have a fucking frenzy about him taking the call in the first place.

Is that what you were saying when PP and ACORN were targeted by sting operations?

Good point. I'll give you that. HOWEVER, at least they got something good out of it unlike the FAIL of this "prank" call.

Well, as much as I like bickering with a few people on the World Wide Web, I have work tomorrow unlike some certain union members.

Good night ladies and gentlemen. Tis' been fun.

I liked the part where Walker admitted to seriously considering putting plants under orders to cause trouble in the crowd. That was a good one.

I liked the part where Walker admitted to seriously considering putting plants under orders to cause trouble in the crowd. That was a good one.

i very much liked how he gives a detailed report to a simple "what's the latest".

to a guy he does not know. :lol:

The whole thing came off like a subordinate giving a status report to his boss.

i very much liked how he gives a detailed report to a simple "what's the latest".

to a guy he does not know. :lol:

The whole thing came off like a subordinate giving a status report to his boss.

He gave it all up without any encouragement. Someone else said, the imposter was the first to end the conversation, the idiot governor could have kept talking all night.

Does anyone still doubt corporations control our political system, all branches - and not for the people?

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey 'Taking the Risk out of Democracy'
[see Democracy after Citizens United | MIT World ]

i counted 2954802 "No you"s by divecon in this thread.

LOL They too are under control of the master corporation.

"In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia." George Orwell

Last edited:
OddOne is exactly right. That's what the governor wants. To bust unions. The tide is rising against him and his supporters. The WI GOP wins or loses the battle for the nation over public sector unions.

Heh ...

FAKE KOCH: Well, I'll tell ya what, Scott. Once you crush these bastards, I'll fly ya out to Cali and really show you a good time.

WALKER: Alright. That would be outstanding. Thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward.
That would make a great campaign ad.

You might be the only person in America that thinks it's relevant that it wasn't actually Koch on the line.

The only thing that matters is that Walker thought it was Koch on the line.

Here, I'll give you an example:

A female police officer that dresses up as a hooker to catch John's in a sting operation does not, in fact, have to actually be a hooker.
he said notning that has any problems with it for me
i see you want to make it into something it isnt
Kerry on

It doesn't bother you that the Governor of a state would spell out a plan to act dishonestly to someone who he thinks is a billionaire who supports him?

Hell, Walker was so giddy that he was talking to Koch and blabbed so much that the pranker had to end the call.
dcon has odd heros...it's pretty funny and somehow very sad.

Forum List

Back