governor walker pranked

walker%20prince%20albert.jpg

I think it is a given that Walker is none too bright.

so you have never done anything Rav that made you look a little stupid?.....:eusa_eh:
Of course I have. How does that excuse this?

it doesnt....its just that you said he aint to bright when you admit you have had similar experiences.....that doesnt make you stupid,does it?....lets face it....everyone of us have been "stupid" at one time or another.....well this was this guys time in the Stupid spotlight....something he is going to have to deal with until something else happens to take the spotlight off him...just sayin.....

looks like the wisconsin government accountability board is going to investigate walker. wisconsin has some of the toughest ethics laws in the country. the board is non partisan,composed of former judges.
wisconsins former AG thinks walker commiteid several violations

Welcome ~ to the State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board
State of Wisconsin . Government Accountability Board. Ethics and Accountability Division : The Government Accountability Board has merged the Elections Division and ...

ethics.state.wi.usFormer Wisconsin AG to Recommend Walker be ...9 hours ago
Feb 23, 2011 · Looks like Scott Walker's prank phone call may end up getting him in some trouble with their Government Accountability Board and his remarks about bringing in agent ...

crooksandliars.com/heather/former-wisconsin-ag-recommend-walkerWisconsin Government Accountability Board - Ballotpedia
The Wisconsin Government Accountability Board is a independent board that is responsible for enforcing the state's elections, ethics and campaign finance laws.

ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Wisconsin_Government_Accountability_BoardElections Division - Wisconsin Government Accountability Board ...
Print Version: Voter Information. Find Voter and Poll Information; Voters' Frequently Asked Questions About Registration and Absentee Voting; Find Resources for ...

elections.state.wi.us/section.asp?linkid=270&locid=47

wrong, the prankster OFFERED stuff and he pretty much sloughed it off

That's not true, Dive.

He asked for specific favors and aid. I'll agree that the California trip was probably just a blow off, but do you mean to tell me that Walker is claiming he doesn't know much about the Koch brothers but still had no problem asking someone he perceived to be one of the Koch brothers to buy advertisement time in certain districts in Wisconsin?

C'mon, man.
nothing wrong with that
take a look at jesters post
tell me thats not a bigger issue than a stupid prank call

So we ignore one wrong in light of another perceived wrong? That's just silly.

Again, if Walker claimed he only had a vague familiarity with the Koch's on GVS, he lied. I haven't watched the GVS clip yet, but I will try and get around to it.

That's not true, Dive.

He asked for specific favors and aid. I'll agree that the California trip was probably just a blow off, but do you mean to tell me that Walker is claiming he doesn't know much about the Koch brothers but still had no problem asking someone he perceived to be one of the Koch brothers to buy advertisement time in certain districts in Wisconsin?

C'mon, man.
nothing wrong with that
take a look at jesters post
tell me thats not a bigger issue than a stupid prank call
Yeah, he's got cabinet members saying they don't speak to him for months, but this guys in the whitehouse and on the phone several times a week.......But he's not in bed with the unions?.......My ass. This is corrput chicago style politics at its finest.

The Audacity of Obama is beyond disturbing.

The DNC has never claimed to not be in league and support unions. That's just politics.

That's not quite the same as discussing Nixon-esque shady political trickery with a billionaire who dumps money into such causes.

Non sequitur.

Being dishonest just isn't right, man.

I think liberals would give you a modicum of respect if you just admitted Walker is buddies with billionaire, union-busting plutocrat David Koch.

And if you'd just admit this union busting crap isn't about balancing budgets or saving tax money. I could at least respect your honesty, if you would just join Walker and fess up.

The Governor was PWNED and outed y'all. In the Governor's view, the busting up of the air traffic controllers union was one of the greatest events of his life. He fondly called it one of the defining moments of Ronnie Raygun's entire political career. And not only that, he equated the firing of american union workers to the "falling of the berlin wall". What the f*ck. The falling of the berlin wall was one of the 20th century's great victory's over tyranny and evil. Firing hard working union employees is even remotely supposed to be equivalent to that? The emperor's clothes are off, NeoCons. This isn't about balancing budgets. Its about an emotional and ideological hatred of unions. Unions which the governor equates with the evil and tyranny of the soviet union. I'm not sure why NeoCons hate firefighters so much, but it might be worthy of psychological investigation.

An ass-clown with the self-selected username of "Tea BAG Partier" just cries out for validation and credibility! :cuckoo:

That dope shoulda made his username "Douche Bag Partier."

Strong rebuttal, Liability.

Did you learn that in Law School "Ad Hominem 101"?

Just got to keep posting this, because I find the liberal Obama worshippers ignoring it to be laughable.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGz1JyVBXo

Yep, nothin' shady goin' on whatsoever.

That's all second hand and the ever famous "anonymous source". That being said, even if it's true; I'd equate it to Bush's "Faith Based Calls" with evangelicals. It certainly isn't unethical.

And it's completely different than the Walker deal. The only similarity is "Unions".

If this prank was so damning why would Walker admit it was him?
and he said NOTHING he hasnt already said in public

Ummmmm, I'll have to check, but I don't think he talked to the public about his planned dirty tricks.

I also don't think he told the public that the pink-slip ordeal is an attempt to put leverage on the Democrats.

I also don't think he told the public that the collective bargaining stipulation is really just an attempt to advance political ideology and actually has nothing to do with the state's budget problems.

Welcome ~ to the State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board
State of Wisconsin . Government Accountability Board. Ethics and Accountability Division : The Government Accountability Board has merged the Elections Division and ...

ethics.state.wi.usFormer Wisconsin AG to Recommend Walker be ...9 hours ago
Feb 23, 2011 · Looks like Scott Walker's prank phone call may end up getting him in some trouble with their Government Accountability Board and his remarks about bringing in agent ...

crooksandliars.com/heather/former-wisconsin-ag-recommend-walkerWisconsin Government Accountability Board - Ballotpedia
The Wisconsin Government Accountability Board is a independent board that is responsible for enforcing the state's elections, ethics and campaign finance laws.

ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Wisconsin_Government_Accountability_BoardElections Division - Wisconsin Government Accountability Board ...
Print Version: Voter Information. Find Voter and Poll Information; Voters' Frequently Asked Questions About Registration and Absentee Voting; Find Resources for ...

elections.state.wi.us/section.asp?linkid=270&locid=47

wtf_is_this_shit_The_Rules_Of_Trolling-s400x297-128287-580.jpg

You know..........considering that he gave tax cuts to corporations BEFORE he went after the unions, well....kinda looks like he's targeting them.

Next..........factor in the fact that the unions have stated they are willing to compromise on EVERYTHING except their collective bargaining, and that Walker will only talk to them if they give it up........

And then finally..........combine it with the fact that the Koch brothers have contributed HEAVILY towards GOP candidates (of which Walker is one), and that Koch contributed a butt load of cash to Walker's campaign.......

That spells "sellout to corporations" no matter how you add it up.

And finally...........I wonder if there would still be a budget deficit if the tax cuts for corporations hadn't been given out.

The liberals went crazy with this prank phone call today. It was really funny, actually. It seems as though they just have no other hope and will grasp strongly to anything they can. Unfortunately for them, this will change nothing. I can't wait for this bill to be passed so Gov. Walker can work on concealed carry. The protests for that one will be amazing!

All of sane America is laughing at Governor Walker and those of you who attempt to defend him.

You all went down in political flames.

All of sane America is laughing at Governor Walker and those of you who attempt to defend him.

You all went down in political flames.
How so?......The vote will go down.....It's inevitable. Walker will win. And rightfully so.

If the vote doesn't go down, 6000 people will receive pink slips........The union will declare it a victory, while 6000 of their due paying members are without jobs, and the union is no longer collecting dues.

And, lets take into account the citizens of Wisconsin voted out the dem's this past election. The dem's who are left, fled, thereby leaving their constituents in the lurch without representation. And they are still having their taxpaying dollars used to pay cowards who are NOT doing their jobs.

Who's really going to lose politically?:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, we've seen where your predictions head, buddy!:razz::lol:

Forum List

Back