governor walker pranked

I listened to him, divecon. That is exactly what he said. He did not condemn the idea, simply said he did not need to do it because public opinion was swinging against the unions. If that was true, it wasn't after his words were released to the public.
i listened to him, and no it isnt

Willow either doesn't know or doesn't want to know that unions supported Walker and are exempt from his bill because it doesn't fit into her "unions are evil" bs

that he doesnt know the Koch brothers and has no connections to them other than they are employers in his state

So you think it's insignificant that this rich schmuck got through on his private phone line and a public employee couldn't in a million years?
um
another one that forgets it was a PRANK
not actually koch

What difference does that make? Walker didn't know it was a prank.

Your disagreement does not mean it was wrong, simply that you don't understand.

Wrong in what sense? He definitely showed his public statements were false.
i disagree

Why so? His public statement statements have been that the union-busting measures are necessary for balance the state budget. His private comments reflect a different rationale.
he was being PRANKED(AKA set up)
he was trying to be polite to this guy he hardly knew

i disagree

Why so? His public statement statements have been that the union-busting measures are necessary for balance the state budget. His private comments reflect a different rationale.

1. He didn't know it was a prank.
2. Even if he did, that doesn't change what he said.

You act like busting unions means going out there and clubbing them all on the head with batons or something.

1. He didn't know it was a prank.
2. Even if he did, that doesn't change what he said.
exactly, he didnt know it was a prank
so he was trying to be polite
the caller was being as big an ass as possible
trying to get him to say something incriminating
under those circumstances, i'd say Walker did a damn fine job of NOT giving him what he wanted
only SOME seem to want to make it more than it is

Forum List

Back