governor walker pranked

Why so? His public statement statements have been that the union-busting measures are necessary for balance the state budget. His private comments reflect a different rationale.
he was being PRANKED(AKA set up)
he was trying to be polite to this guy he hardly knew

So, telling him the things about busting unions is "polite"?
he responded to questions
nothing more

he was being PRANKED(AKA set up)
he was trying to be polite to this guy he hardly knew

1. He didn't know it was a prank.
2. Even if he did, that doesn't change what he said.
exactly, he didnt know it was a prank
so he was trying to be polite
the caller was being as big an ass as possible
trying to get him to say something incriminating
under those circumstances, i'd say Walker did a damn fine job of NOT giving him what he wanted
only SOME seem to want to make it more than it is

Really? I'd say talking about how he wanted to seed the protests with troublemakers is unethical.

under those circumstances, i'd say Walker did a damn fine job of NOT giving him what he wanted

Really? I'd say talking about how he wanted to seed the protests with troublemakers is unethical.

Somehow, I don't see this as "just being polite"...he's the governor of a state, for pete's sake....

except he didnt ACTUALLY say that

Somehow, I don't see this as "just being polite"...he's the governor of a state, for pete's sake....
still believing the spin over what was actually said i see
'

KOCH: Right, right. We’ll back you anyway we can. But uh, what we’re thinking about the crowds was, a, was planting some troublemakers.

WALKER: You know, the well [sighs] the only problem with – because we thought about that.

still believing the spin over what was actually said i see
'

Well, having heard and read the conversation, if you want to pretend I didn't...go right ahead.

KOCH: Right, right. We’ll back you anyway we can. But uh, what we’re thinking about the crowds was, a, was planting some troublemakers.

WALKER: You know, the well [sighs] the only problem with – because we thought about that.
again, he was being POLITE

did you actually expect a politician to say, no, thats fucking stupid to someone he thought was a contributer?

My gawd, I've worked for Unions against a private employer...

If you all saw the abuse they did, you would be shocked.

I say, bust up the thug Unions..and I say that from Experience.

No matter how the left tries to spin it...Walker showed integrity in the conversation.

The left is trying to make it the right's "ACLU child prostitution" moment....it didn't work.

No matter how the left tries to spin it...Walker showed integrity in the conversation.

The left is trying to make it the right's "ACLU child prostitution" moment....it didn't work.

Yeah, because talking about how you wanted to plant thugs in the crowd is the mark of a man of high character.

Yeah, because talking about how you wanted to plant thugs in the crowd is the mark of a man of high character.
he never said any such thing
thats the spin being put on it, not what was actually said

When you have nothing, lie about it, and maybe someone from your choir will believe you. :cuckoo:

Fake Koch: Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Man of Integrity: All right, that would be outstanding.

Fake Koch: Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

NOTHING THERE
wasnt the first time you posted it, and it wont be the next either

NOTHING THERE
wasnt the first time you posted it, and it wont be the next either

I know! It's all just a bad dream!

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Man of Integrity: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

No matter how the left tries to spin it...Walker showed integrity in the conversation.The left is trying to make it the right's "ACLU child prostitution" moment....it didn't work.

OMIGOD! :lol::lol::lol:

Bo....your nothing but a leftwing tool. Your OMIGOD :lol::lol::lol:, means nothing to me. I really doubt you believe in God.:eusa_whistle:

Sometimes all one can to at posts like yours is laugh out loud, Meister. And I really doubt I care if you doubt I believe in god. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back