Govt Cover-up of Hillary Scandal in Full Swing

She admitted to having two private servers in her home on which she conducted official State Department business. She admitted to not telling Congressional investigators about those two servers.

It's not a question of whether or not Hillary is guilty at this point, Closed...it's a question of what she didn't want Congress to see.

She admitted to having two private servers in her home on which she conducted official State Department business. She admitted to not telling Congressional investigators about those two servers.

Thats not a crime...technically its a confession but thats weak sauce.

btw she has the servers....and she told them about it too.

It's not a question of whether or not Hillary is guilty at this point, Closed...it's a question of what she didn't want Congress to see.

Its a question of what law was broken. I mean Hilary is probably a shit tipper also. As wrong as that is, its not against the law.

A week ago it was reported that the State Department had hidden documents connected to Hillary / Benghazi AFTER they had been subpoenaed.

Now, as Reported on Drudge, the State Department is claiming tbat all e-mails of Hillary's IT Tech, Pagliano, from when she was Secretary of State are suddenly all 'missing'. Not only are the e-mails and documents pertaining to, to/from Hillary missing but Pagliano's entire '.pst' file is missing. The State Department added that it will keep looking....

How convenient...and how strange that the only employee whose '.pst' file is missing happens to be Pagliano, Hillary's IT Technician.

It is so obvious that the Obama administration / State Department is 'all-in' on protecting Hillary, no matter what crimes they have to perpetrate to do it.

'Accidently' moving Sect of State Clinton's documents to an obscure office in the State Dept AFTER they receive a Subpoena demanding the State Department turn them over...found a year later purely by luck.....

The '.pst' file, all e-mails, and Hillary-associated documents of Sect of State Clinton's IT Tech, Pagliano - who handled / maintained her private server, all suddenly conveniently missing....

Only Liberals could try to argue there is nothing to this...

Obama continues to set the record for being the most secretive, obstructionist, cover-up-engaging, criminally FOUA non-compliant administration in US history.

If it was not for the Obama administration's assistance Hillary would be in jail by now.

Re: Drudgereport.com
But you promised us an indictment. Where is it?

Its a question of what law was broken. I mean Hilary is probably a shit tipper also. As wrong as that is, its not against the law.

Do you really not know that it's against the law for our elected officials to conduct official business outside of government channels, Closed? It's something that was passed by Congress way back in the 70's following Tricky Dick's White House misdeeds.

She did not disclose the existence of those two servers at her house until they were discovered in one of the Congressional investigations. Once they were discovered she immediately deleted some 30,000 emails from those servers. That's obstruction of justice.

A week ago it was reported that the State Department had hidden documents connected to Hillary / Benghazi AFTER they had been subpoenaed.

Now, as Reported on Drudge, the State Department is claiming tbat all e-mails of Hillary's IT Tech, Pagliano, from when she was Secretary of State are suddenly all 'missing'. Not only are the e-mails and documents pertaining to, to/from Hillary missing but Pagliano's entire '.pst' file is missing. The State Department added that it will keep looking....

How convenient...and how strange that the only employee whose '.pst' file is missing happens to be Pagliano, Hillary's IT Technician.

It is so obvious that the Obama administration / State Department is 'all-in' on protecting Hillary, no matter what crimes they have to perpetrate to do it.

'Accidently' moving Sect of State Clinton's documents to an obscure office in the State Dept AFTER they receive a Subpoena demanding the State Department turn them over...found a year later purely by luck.....

The '.pst' file, all e-mails, and Hillary-associated documents of Sect of State Clinton's IT Tech, Pagliano - who handled / maintained her private server, all suddenly conveniently missing....

Only Liberals could try to argue there is nothing to this...

Obama continues to set the record for being the most secretive, obstructionist, cover-up-engaging, criminally FOUA non-compliant administration in US history.

If it was not for the Obama administration's assistance Hillary would be in jail by now.

Re: Drudgereport.com
But you promised us an indictment. Where is it?
That would have to come from the Obama Justice Department...I wouldn't suggest holding your breath until that happens! Just saying...

Ahh repub logic.

She'll be found guilty!

And just in case she isnt found guilty lets float a govt conspiracy angle to cover our asses.
They're already laying out a "the election was stolen" excuse for their loss in November.

Actually we're letting you know ahead of time what a sleaze filled four or eight years it will be if Hillary Clinton is elected President. That's not an excuse...that's simple reality! It's who she is...it's what she does.

Those of you who believe in a "pure as the driven snow" Hillary, for you I have a very special offer!

Your chance to buy Trump Tower for only ONE $20 bill...but it has to be one of your cherished new Tubbie-Twenties!

An offer you just can't afford to refuse!

Those of you who believe in a "pure as the driven snow" Hillary, for you I have a very special offer!

Your chance to buy Trump Tower for only ONE $20 bill...but it has to be one of your cherished new Tubbie-Twenties!

An offer you just can't afford to refuse!

you get the title, I'll even pay closing costs.

Do you really not know that it's against the law for our elected officials to conduct official business outside of government channels, Closed? It's something that was passed by Congress way back in the 70's following Tricky Dick's White House misdeeds.

She did not disclose the existence of those two servers at her house until they were discovered in one of the Congressional investigations. Once they were discovered she immediately deleted some 30,000 emails from those servers. That's obstruction of justice.

Sure it is and let me guess...The reason she hasnt been charged is because...??

It was Rose Kennedy, private secretary for Richard Nixxon, not related to the famous Kennedy's who accidently pushed the wrong button on the White House tape recorder and thus the 18.5 infamous minute gap.

Because that charge would have to come from the Obama Justice Department? Think that was going to happen any time soon? Come on...get serious, Close!

Because that charge would have to come from the Obama Justice Department? Think that was going to happen any time soon? Come on...get serious, Close!
yes any day now

no indictment instantly morphs into another conspiracy ... COVER UP !!!!!!

LMAO

no indictment instantly morphs into another conspiracy ... COVER UP !!!!!!

LMAO

Not guilty doesnt even exist to them....its amazing really

Forum List

Back