Gowdy: If there was evidence President Trump committed any crime, Adam Schiff would have leaked it

As a matter of fact, no I would not like to try again.....

I'm sick and tired of you.

Go find another little friend to play with.
So you admit you cannot come up with a reason why Schiff would be privy to Mueller's information and there for the op is nonsense?

Its clear to 98% of mankind that Mueller has nothing to leak and everyone in DC knows that Schiff would be the first to do so, except you...

It brings me great pleasure to see the DNC dismantled as they attack President Trump with nothing but shear hate, it’s refreshing that so many Americans see the truth for once...

You’re another DNC weasel, stuck sucking the Liberal crap they’ve been spewing for decades...
Actually I truly believe that "98% of mankind" is not that stupid, even if you are.

You're right they're not stupid, they're leaving the DNC in droves and supporting Trump!

It's okay that you're lagging behind, the door will still be open if you ever figure it out...
Lol, that's fake news. A Russian bots narrative no less.

Congratulations, you are part of the problem.

Keep telling yourself it's a Russian spiel, I'll only laugh at you every chance I get...

I'm your problem, along with the rest of America that finally recognizes how stupid they were for ever thinking it was okay to be a Liberal Democrat. The few remaining Blue Dog Democrats left, voted for Trump and will do the same again in 2020. You're part of a dying breed, a breed no one is going to miss...

So you admit you cannot come up with a reason why Schiff would be privy to Mueller's information and there for the op is nonsense?

Its clear to 98% of mankind that Mueller has nothing to leak and everyone in DC knows that Schiff would be the first to do so, except you...

It brings me great pleasure to see the DNC dismantled as they attack President Trump with nothing but shear hate, it’s refreshing that so many Americans see the truth for once...

You’re another DNC weasel, stuck sucking the Liberal crap they’ve been spewing for decades...
Actually I truly believe that "98% of mankind" is not that stupid, even if you are.

You're right they're not stupid, they're leaving the DNC in droves and supporting Trump!

It's okay that you're lagging behind, the door will still be open if you ever figure it out...

Keep telling yourself it's a Russian spiel, I'll only laugh at you every chance I get...

I'm your problem, along with the rest of America that finally recognizes how stupid they were for ever thinking it was okay to be a Liberal Democrat. The few remaining Blue Dog Democrats left, voted for Trump and will do the same again in 2020. You're part of a dying breed, a breed no one is going to miss...
Russian bots are using #WalkAway to try to wound Democrats in the midterms (Opinion) - CNN

There is no evidence at all! None!
"I have not seen one scintilla of evidence that this president colluded, conspired, collaborated, with Russia. And neither has anyone else...." Gowdy added, and he is totally right! :up:

Gowdy: If There Was Evidence That President Trump Committed Any Crime, "Adam Schiff Would Have Leaked It"
And the Turds here would be shouting it from the he mountain tops

Exactly! :wink_2:
If you keep saying it long enough people might believe you but that still does not make it true. The fact is no one, not even Mueller has seen all evidence because the investigation and indictments are still going on.

Once the investigation ends and a report is made the AG, Trump supporters will not believe any evidence against Trump no matter what it might be.
Plenty of evidence for the dirt bagsfrom the last ainistration and Hillary.

No matter what you say on these boards ...you knw damn good and well they committed crimes and abuses of power.

The wrong people are being investigated. And there is already plenty of evidence to charge them.

Russian bots are using #WalkAway to try to wound Democrats in the midterms (Opinion) - CNN

Your 1st mistake is you're using the Communist News Network for your source, your 2nd mistake is your Russian Bots myth has over 150,000 members on FB at last count, this doesn't include the other social media platforms, but keep telling yourself its Russian Bots. I would suggest you watch some of the videos, it may stop you from looking so foolish...

Your 1st mistake is you're using the Communist News Network for your source, your 2nd mistake is your Russian Bots myth has over 150,000 members on FB at last count, this doesn't include the other social media platforms, but keep telling yourself its Russian Bots. I would suggest you watch some of the videos, it may stop you from looking so foolish...
It is the Russian bots, CNN is real news, and you are posting nonsense.

"I have not seen one scintilla of evidence that this president colluded, conspired, collaborated, with Russia. And neither has anyone else...." Gowdy added, and he is totally right! :up:

Gowdy: If There Was Evidence That President Trump Committed Any Crime, "Adam Schiff Would Have Leaked It"

Like it would not have been used to tank Trump's campaign if they had something. :cuckoo:

If you keep saying it long enough people might believe you but that still does not make it true. The fact is no one, not even Mueller has seen all evidence because the investigation and indictments are still going on.

Once the investigation ends and a report is made the AG, Trump supporters will not believe any evidence against Trump no matter what it might be.

No matter what you say on these boards ...you knw damn good and well they committed crimes and abuses of power.

The wrong people are being investigated. And there is already plenty of evidence to charge them.

..and they're going to out themselves. Not sure what price they'll pay. My money says minimal, yet removed from power.

In the Founding Father's US, they'd hang.

Like it would not have been used to tank Trump's campaign if they had something. :cuckoo:

They have “zero, zip, zilch, nada”

on the President.....and they know it!

They have “zero, zip, zilch, nada”

on the President.....and they know it!
And then there's the reverse Kabuki theater, too.
I'm going to bed.

Oh, absolutely. Mueller would have leaked any evidence he had against Trump by now too.
That's nonsense. He would be giving Trump a reason to fire him for violation of his oath of secrecy and could possible face criminal charges. Mueller and his whole team can not reveal any evidence, testimony, or actions of the court.

Mueller has already violated his oath to the Constitution. Allowing a foreign power to run the White House, make judicial pics and conduct US foreign policy for 18 months! Treasonous evidence should have been made public months ago so the American people could demand action from Congress on Impeachment. Allowing Putin to run the executive branch for years, while indicting people for Facebook posts and YouTube videos is absurd. Where is the indictment against Putin? He made the order to use these tactics?
Mueller's responsibility is to conduct an investigation in Russia meddling in our elections and to investigate any evidence of criminal activity incidental to to investigation. He can't indict Putin or any one else without evidence that would stand up in court.

Knowing and be able to prove it in a court of law are not one and same.

That is why we have trials. And juries. Not the Mickey Mouse fake trials in Congress.

I think in front of a jury they are screwed.

That is why we have trials. And juries. Not the Mickey Mouse fake trials in Congress.

I think in front of a jury they are screwed.
That depends on the evidence and we're not going to see that till the investigation is completed or until charges are brought. Then and only then will all the real evidence be known.

Forum List

Back