Gowdy: If there was evidence President Trump committed any crime, Adam Schiff would have leaked it

The Russian Bots are hitting these boards hard again. Some major WeakWhyte propoganda going on here and Poppa Putin is happy!

:113:

oh look......

vKIUGDh.jpg
How many rubles was that post worth?

Don't ask me

Ask you Hillary Clinton!

She knows all about money.....but then.....I'm sure you knew that!:04:
Lmao! "But...but...but... Hillary!"

Still not reason to for Mueller to share information with Schiff.

Would you like to try again?

As a matter of fact, no I would not like to try again.....

I'm sick and tired of you.

Go find another little friend to play with.

The Russian Bots are hitting these boards hard again. Some major WeakWhyte propoganda going on here and Poppa Putin is happy!

:113:

oh look......

vKIUGDh.jpg

Don't ask me

Ask you Hillary Clinton!

So you admit you cannot come up with a reason why Schiff would be privy to Mueller's information and there for the op is nonsense?

oh look......

vKIUGDh.jpg

Don't ask me

Ask you Hillary Clinton!

So you admit you cannot come up with a reason why Schiff would be privy to Mueller's information and there for the op is nonsense?
37077987_622383024796667_574825091318153216_n.jpg

"I have not seen one scintilla of evidence that this president colluded, conspired, collaborated, with Russia. And neither has anyone else...." Gowdy added, and he is totally right! :up:

Gowdy: If There Was Evidence That President Trump Committed Any Crime, "Adam Schiff Would Have Leaked It"

Absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence. Just because nothing has been leaked about the investigation, doesn't mean that they don't have something to pursue. If there are no leaks, that means that Mueller knows how to do his job.

"I have not seen one scintilla of evidence that this president colluded, conspired, collaborated, with Russia. And neither has anyone else...." Gowdy added, and he is totally right! :up:

Gowdy: If There Was Evidence That President Trump Committed Any Crime, "Adam Schiff Would Have Leaked It"

Absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence. Just because nothing has been leaked about the investigation, doesn't mean that they don't have something to pursue. If there are no leaks, that means that Mueller knows how to do his job.
Mueller knows how to cover shit up...............They thought Hillary would be president..............Last administration used these orgs to target citizens.......but you will of course deny it.

Like Mr. Comey.........the OUT OF BODY FLOATING MAN.........LOL........Left his job from HSBC Bank to become to the Top Dog......same org that got a pass when they did Money Laundering from the DOJ under Obama.

This is a cover up to protect their own asses.

BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !

oh wait... he was wrong about that too.

Don't ask me

Ask you Hillary Clinton!

Lol, so "because the RWNJ said so"? Is that what you're saying?

Don't ask me

Ask you Hillary Clinton!

Lol, so "because the RWNJ said so"? Is that what you're saying?

Why would Mueller have shared it with Schiff?

why?

like you know more than Trey Gowdy, right?

unbelievable! these nobodies....
Nice deflection.

Would you care to answer my question?

Why would Mueller have shared information with Schiff?

*yawn* ^
And the deflection continues.
Please answer the question: Why would Mueller share info with Schiff?
I don't know, maybe to take the heat off of Mueller, give him more flexibility and not
the backlash he's receiving. Wouldn't take much.
Not leaking squat just goes to show the integrity of Mueller and how seriously he is taking this investigation in to the Russian Interference... ;)

Mueller knows how to cover shit up...............They thought Hillary would be president..............Last administration used these orgs to target citizens.......but you will of course deny it.

Like Mr. Comey.........the OUT OF BODY FLOATING MAN.........LOL........Left his job from HSBC Bank to become to the Top Dog......same org that got a pass when they did Money Laundering from the DOJ under Obama.

This is a cover up to protect their own asses.
Wow!

:rofl::rofl:

talk about an out of body experience!

:cuckoo:

why?

like you know more than Trey Gowdy, right?

unbelievable! these nobodies....
Nice deflection.

Would you care to answer my question?

Why would Mueller have shared information with Schiff?

*yawn* ^
And the deflection continues.
Please answer the question: Why would Mueller share info with Schiff?
I don't know, maybe to take the heat off of Mueller, give him more flexibility and not
the backlash he's receiving. Wouldn't take much.
Not leaking squat just goes to show the integrity of Mueller and how seriously he is taking this investigation in to the Russian Interference... ;)
Or, he doesn't have squat on Trump.

It’s is an illegitimate, emotion driven witch hunt
There are no Russians
There never have been;except for Hillary
It’s an international disgrace the attention this outburst has received

I am flat out not believing that if Mueller has anything serious on Trump that SOMEBODY wouldn't have leaked it. I have no doubt at all that there are some lib/dems inside the FBI, DOJ, the White House itself, or other Intel Agencies or maybe foreign sources, and information that explosive would not remain a secret for long.

Last edited:
You will know this to be true soon

Muller has desperately wanted a way out for a while, He chased the fox right to the swamp. He can’t quit on his own AND Trump is pissed and won’t let him off the hook. Just dangling him, Brilliant

no one in the House Intelligence Committee ever investigated the conspiracy to collude by the president part....

so, I doubt Shiff would be in the 'know'' on that with any certainty.... that is the Mueller Special Counsel's mandate, and they haven't leaked squat, nada, nothing, zilch.... the Mueller team has been silent....

But I agree with Gowdy, that Adam Shiff probably would have found a way to inform the public, if he could get the info from the special counsel investigation....... ;)
Conspiracy to collude is a joke we made up, it's not a real crime!!!

oh look......

vKIUGDh.jpg

Don't ask me

Ask you Hillary Clinton!

Its clear to 98% of mankind that Mueller has nothing to leak and everyone in DC knows that Schiff would be the first to do so, except you...

It brings me great pleasure to see the DNC dismantled as they attack President Trump with nothing but shear hate, it’s refreshing that so many Americans see the truth for once...

You’re another DNC weasel, stuck sucking the Liberal crap they’ve been spewing for decades...

no one in the House Intelligence Committee ever investigated the conspiracy to collude by the president part....

so, I doubt Shiff would be in the 'know'' on that with any certainty.... that is the Mueller Special Counsel's mandate, and they haven't leaked squat, nada, nothing, zilch.... the Mueller team has been silent....

But I agree with Gowdy, that Adam Shiff probably would have found a way to inform the public, if he could get the info from the special counsel investigation....... ;)
Conspiracy to collude is a joke we made up, it's not a real crime!!!
sure!
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom...s-indictment-could-be-very-bad-news-for-trump

:thup:

Don't ask me

Ask you Hillary Clinton!

Its clear to 98% of mankind that Mueller has nothing to leak and everyone in DC knows that Schiff would be the first to do so, except you...

It brings me great pleasure to see the DNC dismantled as they attack President Trump with nothing but shear hate, it’s refreshing that so many Americans see the truth for once...

You’re another DNC weasel, stuck sucking the Liberal crap they’ve been spewing for decades...
Crooked Donald can't get rid of EVERY ONE that knows the truth, though he's trying hard at it....

Whistle blowers will let the TRUTH out eventually, so don't get all giddy just yet! Maybe he'll look good in stripes, we know already, orange suits him.... :p

p.s. The watergate special council made copies and took all of the important documents to their homes, so if Nixon shut the investigation down, they would have the proof of his crimes, and Tricky Dick could not destroy them.... I would imagine precautions have been taken today, as well...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back