GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

The first amendment says I do have the right. Of course I am full of myself. I am amazingly superior to practically every white person I have ever met.
The first amendment says no such thing you just think it does. How are you ever going to better yourself if you don't get an education?
Hey dummy. The first amendment says I have the right of free speech. Where did you receive your education? The local bar room?
I do not drink. And you can say whatever you wish, just do not expect me, or anyone else, who sees right through you to buy it.
I didnt ask you to buy anything. Why would I care what you buy or not? I say these things so you are aware and cant blame me for not instructing you properly. I live by the motto that you can lead a white monkey to water but you cant easily explain to that monkey that water is part hydrogen and part oxygen.
I wonder which one of us resembles a monkey more? I do not mean to offend monkeys.
Practically everyone knows you resemble a monkey more. You smell like a monkey when you get wet. You grow fur all over your body like a monkey and you have thin razor sharp lips like a monkey. I dont think monkeys are offended because they are not self aware yet just like whites were not self aware when Black people were first creating civilizations. I'm going to guess that monkeys would be thoroughly offended knowing they resemble white people.

90ed04fascis-monkey.jpg

B_TWvh8U0AEZk3t.jpg

celebrity-look-alikes-animals-40__700.jpg

Last edited:
The first amendment says no such thing you just think it does. How are you ever going to better yourself if you don't get an education?
Hey dummy. The first amendment says I have the right of free speech. Where did you receive your education? The local bar room?
I do not drink. And you can say whatever you wish, just do not expect me, or anyone else, who sees right through you to buy it.
I didnt ask you to buy anything. Why would I care what you buy or not? I say these things so you are aware and cant blame me for not instructing you properly. I live by the motto that you can lead a white monkey to water but you cant easily explain to that monkey that water is part hydrogen and part oxygen.
I wonder which one of us resembles a monkey more? I do not mean to offend monkeys.
Practically everyone knows you resemble a monkey more. You smell like a monkey when you get wet. You grow fur all over your body like a monkey and you have thin razor sharp lips like a monkey. I dont think monkeys are offended because they are not self aware yet just like whites were not self aware when Black people were first creating civilizations. I'm going to guess that monkeys would be thoroughly offended knowing they resemble white people.
Who the Hell is everybody? If it is people who think like you they are not everybody, they are nobodys.

Who the Hell is everybody? If it is people who think like you they are not everybody they are nobodies.
Everybody is everybody. Think about it. We know whites are insecure and the like to project. They know they look like monkeys so what do they do? They try to convince Black people that they look like monkeys. Classic projection. However as I pointed out whites resemble monkeys way more than Blacks. Its not even close. Whites even genetically attract head lice just like monkeys.

But you specified ones found innocent in court. No one would disagree that bad cops should be on the street, no one. But the ones they are "protesting" were found innocent in a court of law. Now you want the court of law to be your "feelings?"

So now you know why they are kneeling.

Nothing to do with the flag or military vets.

So that is what the protest is about, or as you may think, the flag and military vets?

I thought that to liberals insult was decided by the person receiving the insult. In other words blacks can use the N word in reference to each other but a white person would be vilified for using the word.

So as a vet I am insulted by millionaires doing whatever it is they think they are doing by disrespecting the flag and the anthem. But I seriously doubt you give a crap about what a white man thinks.

BTW the video clip does indeed have to do with the "protest." Imagine yourself as a police office pretty much alone in a sea of those who hate you. How scared might you be and how quick might you act to ensure your own safety?

Sure it does as the title of this post is about citizen of the year, and you are so upset about the blacks kneeling, unreal. I am Caucasian, as a Vet you should understand that is what your fought for, freedom to object to racial injustice.

Bull SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHit. Their protest is nothing but whinny ass liberal millionaires protesting thugs being shot by cops who have every reason to be scared of those same thug.

Who the Hell is everybody? If it is people who think like you they are not everybody they are nobodies.
Everybody is everybody. Think about it. We know whites are insecure and the like to project. They know they look like monkeys so what do they do? They try to convince Black people that they look like monkeys. Classic projection. However as I pointed out whites resemble monkeys way more than Blacks. Its not even close. Whites even genetically attract head lice just like monkeys.
Listen to the biggest racist on this board. I do not think anyone could achieve the level of hate you have. No point in listening to the hate you spout. I think everyone knows that now.

Try changing your name and starting over.

But you specified ones found innocent in court. No one would disagree that bad cops should be on the street, no one. But the ones they are "protesting" were found innocent in a court of law. Now you want the court of law to be your "feelings?"

So that is what the protest is about, or as you may think, the flag and military vets?

I thought that to liberals insult was decided by the person receiving the insult. In other words blacks can use the N word in reference to each other but a white person would be vilified for using the word.

So as a vet I am insulted by millionaires doing whatever it is they think they are doing by disrespecting the flag and the anthem. But I seriously doubt you give a crap about what a white man thinks.

BTW the video clip does indeed have to do with the "protest." Imagine yourself as a police office pretty much alone in a sea of those who hate you. How scared might you be and how quick might you act to ensure your own safety?

So given the facts as to why the players are kneeling, you choose to ignore that fact and choose a reality where you are offended by a fairy tale.
As a combat vet and former Police Officer it's irrelevant what people think bout me when I'm doing my job, I have a professional standard of behavior and that is what mattered.

No one owes me anything for the choices I made and the athletes owe you nothing while legally exercising their Constitutional Rights.

Nope, I don't care what you think...being white is not an excuse for being ignorant.

So who said anything to your self righteous ass? You are so ignorant you don't even understand what the first amendment says and yet you have the balls to self-righteously lecture me.

Of course you don't care what anyone else thinks you're definitely a liberal. It's their way of the highway, BTW that is the definition of a bigot.

Now get educated: The first amendment does not give you the right to say anything you want at any time. It merely protects you from the government stopping your protest against the government. Slander someone and you could find out real fast if it is a right or not.

How many players kneeled in protest or hid like women in the tunnel weeks prior to Trump saying what he said? Virtually NONE. And many said they NEVER would. Yet they did after Trump, so what does that tell you they were really protesting? And if you want to wrongly say that the players have some made up right to protest then doesn't Trump have the same made up right?

So no, the protest has nothing to do with social injustice, it has to do with spoiled millionaires not liking being told what they should do. And you support that. And as long as you live in your box not giving a crap about anyone else's opinion that does not meet your standard, you will be a bigot.

Listen to the biggest racist on this board. I do not think anyone could achieve the level of hate you have. No point in listening to the hate you spout. I think everyone knows that now.

Try changing your name and starting over.
I like my name. You are free to avert your eyes if my posts emotionally traumatize you.

So given the facts as to why the players are kneeling, you choose to ignore that fact and choose a reality where you are offended by a fairy tale.
As a combat vet and former Police Officer it's irrelevant what people think bout me when I'm doing my job, I have a professional standard of behavior and that is what mattered.

No one owes me anything for the choices I made and the athletes owe you nothing while legally exercising their Constitutional Rights.

Nope, I don't care what you think...being white is not an excuse for being ignorant.

So who said anything to your self righteous ass? You are so ignorant you don't even understand what the first amendment says and yet you have the balls to self-righteously lecture me.

Of course you don't care what anyone else thinks you're definitely a liberal. It's their way of the highway, BTW that is the definition of a bigot.

Now get educated: The first amendment does not give you the right to say anything you want at any time. It merely protects you from the government stopping your protest against the government. Slander someone and you could find out real fast if it is a right or not.

How many players kneeled in protest or hid like women in the tunnel weeks prior to Trump saying what he said? Virtually NONE. And many said they NEVER would. Yet they did after Trump, so what does that tell you they were really protesting? And if you want to wrongly say that the players have some made up right to protest then doesn't Trump have the same made up right?

So no, the protest has nothing to do with social injustice, it has to do with spoiled millionaires not liking being told what they should do. And you support that. And as long as you live in your box not giving a crap about anyone else's opinion that does not meet your standard, you will be a bigot.

Like I said before, you choose to believe a fairy tale to justify your racism and restrict the Rights of others...lol.
No...I don't care how racists jusitfy their false positions...

Asclepias, you obviously know how to use google so why don't you go change your image search from 'white people look like monkeys' to 'black people look like monkeys '. You might realize why no one believes how smart you are.

Like I said before, you choose to believe a fairy tale to justify your racism and restrict the Rights of others...lol.

Again your ignorance is very pronounced. Playing the race card has to be the lamest, childish, ignorant, and idiotic thing a person can do. It is always what those who are ignorant of facts do.

You don't understand the first amendment.
You don't understand why the millionaires are really protesting.
I am starting to believe there isn't much you really do know except how to run your mouth.

JJ Watt raised $37 Million for Hurricane Harvey victims, yet cop-hater Colin Kaepernick is named Citizen of the Year by GQ? What BS.

Last week two men took down a gunman, putting their lives at risk. This ass took a knee and he’s “an American hero.”

DOhRt6TWsAIonw-.jpg
Well, "they" gave Barack Hussein Obama a Nobel peace prize because he gave a speech apologizing for America to a bunch of dictators and terrorist breeders.

Again your ignorance is very pronounced. Playing the race card has to be the lamest, childish, ignorant, and idiotic thing a person can do. It is always what those who are ignorant of facts do.

I am starting to believe there isn't much you really do know except how to run your mouth.
A lot of useless words from you because Black people exercising their Rights offends you...who woulda thought...lol

"Are You really allowed to pull your boobie out to breast feed on an airplane? Wow can't believe I Just saw that" - Kaepernick tweet from 2010

Kaepernick is a modern day Rosa Parks!

A lot of useless words from you because Black people exercising their Rights offends you...who woulda thought...lol

I fully support the right of Kaepernick to kneel in solidarity with the racist BLM terrorist organization and I also support the right of his employer to fire him for it.

I fully support the right of Kaepernick to kneel in solidarity with the racist BLM terrorist organization and I also support the right of his employer to fire him for it.
I support the right of people to be willfully ignorant and stupid as it concearns BLM, because it helps to hide their true agenda, much like trump is attempting to do.

I support the right of people to be willfully ignorant and stupid as it concearns BLM, because it helps to hide their true agenda, much like trump is attempting to do.

It's all on video so your attempts to defend the racist BLM terrorist organization are in vein.

JJ Watt raised $37 Million for Hurricane Harvey victims, yet cop-hater Colin Kaepernick is named Citizen of the Year by GQ? What BS.

Last week two men took down a gunman, putting their lives at risk. This ass took a knee and he’s “an American hero.”

DOhRt6TWsAIonw-.jpg
Well, "they" gave Barack Hussein Obama a Nobel peace prize because he gave a speech apologizing for America to a bunch of dictators and terrorist breeders.
He got the Nobel prize long before he apologized for American arrogance. Aren`t you glad we don`t have to put up with that Christian crap anymore?

Forum List

Back