GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

But you specified ones found innocent in court. No one would disagree that bad cops should be on the street, no one. But the ones they are "protesting" were found innocent in a court of law. Now you want the court of law to be your "feelings?"

So now you know why they are kneeling.

Nothing to do with the flag or military vets.

It's not up to you how others interpret the kneeling during the anthem.

Nor you, and not Trump either. Fox is all over it like hell has frozen over. C.K. should still be playing, but we know the white man is in charge over the NFL teams.

Why does that matter?

Protect our country , yet we have a soon to be dictator of a Potus, and is even making us more hated in this world.

Trump is no dictator, and the only reason the world is pissed off, is that they have based their economies on taking advantage of US.

No I mean police who should not be police or carry guns.
But you specified ones found innocent in court. No one would disagree that bad cops should be on the street, no one. But the ones they are "protesting" were found innocent in a court of law. Now you want the court of law to be your "feelings?"

So now you know why they are kneeling.

Nothing to do with the flag or military vets.

So that is what the protest is about, or as you may think, the flag and military vets?

I thought that to liberals insult was decided by the person receiving the insult. In other words blacks can use the N word in reference to each other but a white person would be vilified for using the word.

So as a vet I am insulted by millionaires doing whatever it is they think they are doing by disrespecting the flag and the anthem. But I seriously doubt you give a crap about what a white man thinks.

BTW the video clip does indeed have to do with the "protest." Imagine yourself as a police office pretty much alone in a sea of those who hate you. How scared might you be and how quick might you act to ensure your own safety?

So given the facts as to why the players are kneeling, you choose to ignore that fact and choose a reality where you are offended by a fairy tale.
As a combat vet and former Police Officer it's irrelevant what people think bout me when I'm doing my job, I have a professional standard of behavior and that is what mattered.

No one owes me anything for the choices I made and the athletes owe you nothing while legally exercising their Constitutional Rights.

Nope, I don't care what you think...being white is not an excuse for being ignorant.

Good for GQ! I'm glad someone is bringing to light oppression in America. For those of you who choose to ignore the oppression issue, here's what it looks like.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Yeah. Cause rich large black men with nice cars have no worries about being profiled by the police ! Lol!

Awww... You mean a police officer might have a few questions for these guy while they're driving around in their high-end sports cars back to their million dollar mansions? LOL Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
Yeah, any average white policemen might think, "hey, how about a little racial profiling;keep the nigs in their place..."
I agree that there are some white cops that are bastards to everyone
and some do target and are bastards to blacks
but it's not the huge, chronic problem Kap/BLM/etc make it out to be
Says a person never having lived as a Black man...you guys are so funny attempting to tell other people about their own history with Law Enforcement.
so you can't prove it
you have no facts--just your opinion--that is worthless

No boy, it's just fact. He was a cross dressing perv and a murderer. The perfect lib candidate for anything it seems.
If you feel better making the claim I give you permission to think that. However, he killed up a bunch of honkies so he is my hero.
yes, nice ...just like all the criminals I mentioned are your heroes
as stated before--no wonder blacks graduate at lower levels and their culture is self destructive
killing is ok with you ...nice
Whites have killed more people on the planet than any of the other races combined. This is probably why your other civilizations failed and you regressed to caveman status until we came and reeducated you guys.
Jihad by brown Muslims killed 270 million and still counting.
If black africans had the intellectual capacity to develop the types of advanced weaponry non blacks did, there wouldn't be any left. They slaughter each other by the hundreds of thousands with machetes if they don't have guns.
seems logical from the facts we see in the US and Africa

Lol @ "400 year head start"! I thought you negroids were the first humans, Assclap?
Blacks were the first humans.
So how did non-whites have a 400 year head start on subsaharan negroes then?

Who told you non whites had a 400 year head start? I said whites legislated themselves a 400 year head start here in the US.
How did all those geniuses brought here from Africa end up being ignorant savages that were easily enslaved if yall wuz philosphuhz n sheeeeeiiiiit? And why does black Africa have the lowest IQ scores out of any other continent?
I never heard of any ignorant savages here except whites. White people made up IQ scores so they wouldnt feel insecure. How are white people going to make up a test for intelligence when they couldnt even make up their own alphabet? Smart white people? :laugh:

You dont have to be. Use logic. When you think logically its clear that you are inferior if anything.
Why do you say that? You mean the truth hurts you?
I say that because its the truth. It makes no sense for you to be a racist.
You do not have the right to call anyone inferior. It is clear you are full of yourself. A conceited racist.
The first amendment says I do have the right. Of course I am full of myself. I am amazingly superior to practically every white person I have ever met.
The first amendment says no such thing you just think it does. How are you ever going to better yourself if you don't get an education?
Hey dummy. The first amendment says I have the right of free speech. Where did you receive your education? The local bar room?

If you feel better making the claim I give you permission to think that. However, he killed up a bunch of honkies so he is my hero.
as stated before--no wonder blacks graduate at lower levels and their culture is self destructive
Whites have killed more people on the planet than any of the other races combined. This is probably why your other civilizations failed and you regressed to caveman status until we came and reeducated you guys.
At least we built civilizations that could fail....your black asses lounged around eating bugs and building mud huts, using your shit as mortar.
We built several civilizations before you monkeys were self aware and then helped you build your first.
You are a pretty big liar even for a nigga.
White people are the biggest liars in the world. You honkies lie about everything and think we dont see through it.

Lol @ "400 year head start"! I thought you negroids were the first humans, Assclap?

Who told you non whites had a 400 year head start? I said whites legislated themselves a 400 year head start here in the US.
How did all those geniuses brought here from Africa end up being ignorant savages that were easily enslaved if yall wuz philosphuhz n sheeeeeiiiiit? And why does black Africa have the lowest IQ scores out of any other continent?
I never heard of any ignorant savages here except whites. White people made up IQ scores so they wouldnt feel insecure. How are white people going to make up a test for intelligence when they couldnt even make up their own alphabet? Smart white people? :laugh:
Lol! Poor negroid has to live in a fantasy world because in reality his people never accomplished squat on their own.

At least we built civilizations that could fail....your black asses lounged around eating bugs and building mud huts, using your shit as mortar.
We built several civilizations before you monkeys were self aware and then helped you build your first.
White people are the biggest liars in the world. You honkies lie about everything and think we dont see through it.
You are retarded.

Lol! Poor negroid has to live in a fantasy world because in reality his people never accomplished squat on their own.
Says the cacasoid whos people had to be taught civilization twice after flunking the first time.
laugh.gif

You are retarded.
Even if that was true I would still be smarter than any whites such as yourself.

White retards score about the same as your average sub Saharan African on IQ... If IQ scores were all about making white people look more intelligent than blacks, why not say that even white retards are more intelligent than the average sub Saharan African?

You are retarded.
Even if that was true I would still be smarter than any whites such as yourself.
Except for the fact you're not more intelligent than myself or most other whites.

White retards score about the same as your average sub Saharan African on IQ... If IQ scores were all about making white people look more intelligent than blacks, why not say that even white retards are more intelligent than the average sub Saharan African?
I already told you any test made up by whites is invalid. How are whites going to make up test for intelligence when Black people taught them how to read?

You are retarded.
Except for the fact you're not more intelligent than myself or most other whites.
I'm easily more intelligent than you are. I think my two dogs are smarter than you. As for other whites I have never met a white person I am not way smarter than.

I already told you any test made up by whites is invalid. How are whites going to make up test for intelligence when Black people taught them how to read?
Lmao! Black people didn't teach white people how to read. You got jokes, man.

Lmao! Black people didn't teach white people how to read. You got jokes, man.
They taught them how to read, write and do math. No joke white boy.

You are retarded.
I'm easily more intelligent than you are. I think my two dogs are smarter than you. As for other whites I have never met a white person I am not way smarter than.
That's just proof of you being not only unintelligent and oblivious, but also seriously deficient in self reflection.

You are retarded.
That's just proof of you being not only unintelligent and oblivious, but also seriously deficient in self reflection.
Its only proof my intelligence laps yours and most white people about 10x.

Forum List

Back