GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

You do not have the right to call anyone inferior. It is clear you are full of yourself. A conceited racist.
The first amendment says I do have the right. Of course I am full of myself. I am amazingly superior to practically every white person I have ever met.
The first amendment says no such thing you just think it does. How are you ever going to better yourself if you don't get an education?
He has the right to think and say he is superior. Doesn't mean he is right...he is as wrong as it gets in reality.
Oh gosh sakes, it is not a first amendment right, both of you need to read it and understand it. A person certainly can get sued for libel and slander.
Not for saying somebody is inferior though.
If said in the wrong context they certainly can be sued. Actually a person can pretty much be sued for anything, it is just a matter if it stands up in court.

The first amendment says I do have the right. Of course I am full of myself. I am amazingly superior to practically every white person I have ever met.
The first amendment says no such thing you just think it does. How are you ever going to better yourself if you don't get an education?
He has the right to think and say he is superior. Doesn't mean he is right...he is as wrong as it gets in reality.
Oh gosh sakes, it is not a first amendment right, both of you need to read it and understand it. A person certainly can get sued for libel and slander.
If said in the wrong context they certainly can be sued. Actually a person can pretty much be sued for anything, it is just a matter if it stands up in court.
We don't disagree.

We don't disagree.
I know, I am just driving home the point for someone else.

No boy, it's just fact. He was a cross dressing perv and a murderer. The perfect lib candidate for anything it seems.
If you feel better making the claim I give you permission to think that. However, he killed up a bunch of honkies so he is my hero.
yes, nice ...just like all the criminals I mentioned are your heroes
as stated before--no wonder blacks graduate at lower levels and their culture is self destructive
killing is ok with you ...nice
Whites have killed more people on the planet than any of the other races combined. This is probably why your other civilizations failed and you regressed to caveman status until we came and reeducated you guys.
At least we built civilizations that could fail....your black asses lounged around eating bugs and building mud huts, using your shit as mortar.
We built several civilizations before you monkeys were self aware and then helped you build your first.
You are a pretty big liar even for a nigga.

If you feel better making the claim I give you permission to think that. However, he killed up a bunch of honkies so he is my hero.
as stated before--no wonder blacks graduate at lower levels and their culture is self destructive
Whites have killed more people on the planet than any of the other races combined. This is probably why your other civilizations failed and you regressed to caveman status until we came and reeducated you guys.
At least we built civilizations that could fail....your black asses lounged around eating bugs and building mud huts, using your shit as mortar.
We built several civilizations before you monkeys were self aware and then helped you build your first.
I am going to stick up for him. The word liar get thrown around a whole lot and I don't think it is applicable most of the time. The real problem is that things are said that the person is just too ignorant to know are false. I mean, does being completely ignorant of the facts mean a person is lying?

I am going to stick up for him. The word liar get thrown around a whole lot and I don't think it is applicable most of the time. The real problem is that things are said that the person is just too ignorant to know are false. I mean, does being completely ignorant of the facts mean a person is lying?
He has been shown he is wrong plenty of times, at some point you go from ignorant to liar.

But you're ok with him being a cross dressing pedo.
its none of my business what you wish he was.
No boy, it's just fact. He was a cross dressing perv and a murderer. The perfect lib candidate for anything it seems.
Jihad by brown Muslims killed 270 million and still counting.

He has been shown he is wrong plenty of times, at some point you go from ignorant to liar.
I have not lost hope in humanity to think that someone just can't be that ignorant, they can.

its none of my business what you wish he was.
Jihad by brown Muslims killed 270 million and still counting.
If black africans had the intellectual capacity to develop the types of advanced weaponry non blacks did, there wouldn't be any left. They slaughter each other by the hundreds of thousands with machetes if they don't have guns.

Cop hater, only those cops who shoot unarmed blacks , stand trial, and get off.
You mean innocent police?

No I mean police who should not be police or carry guns.
But you specified ones found innocent in court. No one would disagree that bad cops should be on the street, no one. But the ones they are "protesting" were found innocent in a court of law. Now you want the court of law to be your "feelings?"

So now you know why they are kneeling.

Good for GQ! I'm glad someone is bringing to light oppression in America. For those of you who choose to ignore the oppression issue, here's what it looks like.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Yeah. Cause rich large black men with nice cars have no worries about being profiled by the police ! Lol!

Awww... You mean a police officer might have a few questions for these guy while they're driving around in their high-end sports cars back to their million dollar mansions? LOL Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
Yeah, any average white policemen might think, "hey, how about a little racial profiling;keep the nigs in their place..."
I agree that there are some white cops that are bastards to everyone
and some do target and are bastards to blacks
but it's not the huge, chronic problem Kap/BLM/etc make it out to be
Says a person never having lived as a Black man...you guys are so funny attempting to tell other people about their own history with Law Enforcement.

Cop hater, only those cops who shoot unarmed blacks , stand trial, and get off.

But you specified ones found innocent in court. No one would disagree that bad cops should be on the street, no one. But the ones they are "protesting" were found innocent in a court of law. Now you want the court of law to be your "feelings?"

Nothing to do with the flag or military vets.

So that is what the protest is about, or as you may think, the flag and military vets?

I thought that to liberals insult was decided by the person receiving the insult. In other words blacks can use the N word in reference to each other but a white person would be vilified for using the word.

So as a vet I am insulted by millionaires doing whatever it is they think they are doing by disrespecting the flag and the anthem. But I seriously doubt you give a crap about what a white man thinks.

BTW the video clip does indeed have to do with the "protest." Imagine yourself as a police office pretty much alone in a sea of those who hate you. How scared might you be and how quick might you act to ensure your own safety?

It's not up to you how others interpret the kneeling during the anthem.

So that is what the protest is about, or as you may think, the flag and military vets?

I thought that to liberals insult was decided by the person receiving the insult. In other words blacks can use the N word in reference to each other but a white person would be vilified for using the word.

So as a vet I am insulted by millionaires doing whatever it is they think they are doing by disrespecting the flag and the anthem. But I seriously doubt you give a crap about what a white man thinks.

BTW the video clip does indeed have to do with the "protest." Imagine yourself as a police office pretty much alone in a sea of those who hate you. How scared might you be and how quick might you act to ensure your own safety?

Sure it does as the title of this post is about citizen of the year, and you are so upset about the blacks kneeling, unreal. I am Caucasian, as a Vet you should understand that is what your fought for, freedom to object to racial injustice.

It's not up to you how others interpret the kneeling during the anthem.

Nor you, and not Trump either. Fox is all over it like hell has frozen over. C.K. should still be playing, but we know the white man is in charge over the NFL teams.

You service and sacrifice will never be forgotten, it sure is, except once a year. Those dead in the grave and maimed are forgotten, and politicians who love to make you feel special.

A military is greatly needed for war, but when we go into other countries and destroy them its not.

and apparently they fought for nothing, those who actually fought. I get tired of hearing about
vets when they are really fighting for the oil men.

Protect our country , yet we have a soon to be dictator of a Potus, and is even making us more hated in this world.

Excellent point.

Forum List

Back