GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

yes, nice ...just like all the criminals I mentioned are your heroes
as stated before--no wonder blacks graduate at lower levels and their culture is self destructive
killing is ok with you ...nice
Whites have killed more people on the planet than any of the other races combined. This is probably why your other civilizations failed and you regressed to caveman status until we came and reeducated you guys.
At least we built civilizations that could fail....your black asses lounged around eating bugs and building mud huts, using your shit as mortar.
We built several civilizations before you monkeys were self aware and then helped you build your first.
You wuz kangz n sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiit
Not all of us was kangz. Some were scholars, philosophers, and many other amazing things and we taught you guys but you were too stupid to maintain it.
You guys didn't even have written languages until whites helped you compile dictionaries and the dictionaries are so small, you can hardly call them dictionaries.

Whites have killed more people on the planet than any of the other races combined. This is probably why your other civilizations failed and you regressed to caveman status until we came and reeducated you guys.
At least we built civilizations that could fail....your black asses lounged around eating bugs and building mud huts, using your shit as mortar.
We built several civilizations before you monkeys were self aware and then helped you build your first.
Not all of us was kangz. Some were scholars, philosophers, and many other amazing things and we taught you guys but you were too stupid to maintain it.
You guys didn't even have written languages until whites helped you compile dictionaries and the dictionaries are so small, you can hardly call them dictionaries.
We had the first written languages. Whites got their alphabet from Black people. I think the only thing whites did by themselves was the failed roman numeral system.

No boy, it's just fact. He was a cross dressing perv and a murderer. The perfect lib candidate for anything it seems.
If you feel better making the claim I give you permission to think that. However, he killed up a bunch of honkies so he is my hero.
as stated before--no wonder blacks graduate at lower levels and their culture is self destructive
stop with the obvious stupid shit
whites had written language--a lot of Africa did not
whites built ships/industrialization/etc....they were/are a lot more technologically advanced
they only killed more because they had the technology --the blacks had the will/want to kill--but not the technology to kill as many--yours is a ridiculous argument

Africa was and still is a shithole--as I've proven many times on this forum
at least the white countries advanced out of shithole level--Africa is still there

Africa can't even feed its people...has the least access to potable water/etc

If you feel better making the claim I give you permission to think that. However, he killed up a bunch of honkies so he is my hero.
whites built ships/industrialization/etc....they were/are a lot more technologically advanced
they only killed more because they had the technology --the blacks had the will/want to kill--but not the technology to kill as many--yours a ridiculous argument

at least the white countries advanced out of shithole level--Africa is till there

bull shit. Whites didnt have a written language until they got it from Blacks. They couldnt even read until they saw Blacks writing books.

Lol @ "400 year head start"! I thought you negroids were the first humans, Assclap?
Blacks were the first humans.
So how did non-whites have a 400 year head start on subsaharan negroes then?

Who told you non whites had a 400 year head start? I said whites legislated themselves a 400 year head start here in the US.
How did all those geniuses brought here from Africa end up being ignorant savages that were easily enslaved if yall wuz philosphuhz n sheeeeeiiiiit? And why does black Africa have the lowest IQ scores out of any other continent?

We had the first written languages. Whites got their alphabet from Black people. I think the only thing whites did by themselves was the failed roman numeral system.
Lmao! You must be high.

they only killed more because they had the technology --the blacks had the will/want to kill--but not the technology to kill as many--yours a ridiculous argument

at least the white countries advanced out of shithole level--Africa is till there

bull shit. Whites didnt have a written language until they got it from Blacks. They couldnt even read until they saw Blacks writing books.
that's why they built ships and sailed all over the world
then they built modern navies/sent men to the moon!!:laugh::laugh:

so they were more advanced--then they went backwords???:laugh::laugh::laugh:???!!!??

that's why they built ships and sailed all over the world
then they built modern navies/sent men to the moon!!:laugh::laugh:

so they were more advanced--then they went backwords???:laugh::laugh::laugh:???!!!??
You don't unnastand yo. Da wyatt main stole da black man's brain powuh n sheeeeeiiiiiit. Befo dey encountered whitey, dey had da highest iq.

why can't blacks accept the fact that they are less advanced? they graduate at lower levels??
I admit Asians are ''smarter'' than whites--in US schools/etc--and/or some of their cultures are ''better''
I'm not hurt by that...I accept the truth

why can't blacks accept the fact that they are less advanced? they graduate at lower levels??
I admit Asians are ''smarter'' than whites--in US schools/etc--and/or some of their cultures are ''better''
Studies have shown blacks have barely if any self awareness on average. In Africa, this is advantageous. In western countries, not so much.

You dont have to be. Use logic. When you think logically its clear that you are inferior if anything.
Why do you say that? You mean the truth hurts you?
I say that because its the truth. It makes no sense for you to be a racist.
You do not have the right to call anyone inferior. It is clear you are full of yourself. A conceited racist.
The first amendment says I do have the right. Of course I am full of myself. I am amazingly superior to practically every white person I have ever met.
The first amendment says no such thing you just think it does. How are you ever going to better yourself if you don't get an education?

You dont have to be. Use logic. When you think logically its clear that you are inferior if anything.
You do not have the right to call anyone inferior. It is clear you are full of yourself. A conceited racist.
The first amendment says I do have the right. Of course I am full of myself. I am amazingly superior to practically every white person I have ever met.
The first amendment says no such thing you just think it does. How are you ever going to better yourself if you don't get an education?
He has the right to think and say he is superior. Doesn't mean he is right...he is as wrong as it gets in reality.

He has the right to think and say he is superior. Doesn't mean he is right...he is as wrong as it gets in reality.
Oh gosh sakes, it is not a first amendment right, both of you need to read it and understand it. A person certainly can get sued for libel and slander.

Oh gosh sakes, it is not a first amendment right, both of you need to read it and understand it. A person certainly can get sued for libel and slander.
Not for saying somebody is inferior though.

Forum List

Back