GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

cab98b316e49b8339ecc3621ecebf61f_400x400.jpeg
Does GQ know the citizen of the year did note vote. That disqualifies him in the real world.

Colin Kaepernick has never registered to vote in any election: Report
Thats his right as a american citizen. Too bad you hate freedom.
but he has no right to complain if he never voted

Where does it say that in the bill of rights?

How so? It speaks as a loud statement to me. Instead of choosing the lesser of two evils he decided to abstain.

He didn't vote against Trump. A man that you lefties claim to believe is quite the great evil, even going so far as to liken him to HItler and pretend to be scared that he will start a nuclear war.

If you and yours believe a TENTH of that, not voting against him would be unforgivable.

It is telling thus, that you forgive Kaepernick.
There is no box to vote against someone. Try another type of logic.

LOL!!! Utter fail.
Glad you agree. I have been telling you for a while now you are a failure. I guess you realized that claiming you can check a box to vote against someone was probably the stupidest claim you have made in your life.

Thanks for showing that you are incredibly dishonest, yet again.

Your logic is weak, and you are a liar.
Says the clown that claims there is a box that says "vote against the other guy"

He killed a lot of white people. I admire his attempts to end slavery. A true patriot and hero.
But you're ok with him being a cross dressing pedo.
its none of my business what you wish he was.
No boy, it's just fact. He was a cross dressing perv and a murderer. The perfect lib candidate for anything it seems.
If you feel better making the claim I give you permission to think that. However, he killed up a bunch of honkies so he is my hero.
So, your heroes have always killed honkeys.
Not all of them. Some them just said "fuck you silly weak ass white boys".

No boy, it's just fact. He was a cross dressing perv and a murderer. The perfect lib candidate for anything it seems.
If you feel better making the claim I give you permission to think that. However, he killed up a bunch of honkies so he is my hero.
Must have been right before the silly weak ass white boys put a bullet in them?

None of my other heroes had white boys do anything to them. They white boys were too afraid of them.

Does GQ know the citizen of the year did note vote. That disqualifies him in the real world.

common sense
if he doesn't care enough to vote---he is a jackass idiot for complaining
probably like a lot of ''lefties'' who hate America

Nat Turner was a cross dressing pervert who slept with little boys.
He killed a lot of white people. I admire his attempts to end slavery. A true patriot and hero.
yes, nice ...just like all the criminals I mentioned are your heroes
as stated before--no wonder blacks graduate at lower levels and their culture is self destructive
killing is ok with you ...nice

None of my other heroes had white boys do anything to them. They white boys were too afraid of them.
That's what the black scum thought of me in prison. I proved several of them wrong.

That's what the black scum thought of me in prison. I proved several of them wrong.
Yeah. I really believe that. :laugh:

the police are not the problem...this cannot be denied
the root of the problem--the base--and of all the black problems---is the black culture that breeds criminals/illiterates/etc at a much higher rate than any other race
I know this hurts some people--but the truth hurts
it's that simple

it's a cycle going round and round--not enough money--causing stress/etc---leading to bad or no parenting PLUS shitty schooling [ the child not getting good nurturing that would help in school ]....this leads to poor jobs---having kids--cycle goes on again

common sense
if he doesn't care enough to vote---he is a jackass idiot for complaining
probably like a lot of ''lefties'' who hate America
I disagree. If I cant stand either candidate I wont vote and I will talk major shit about both of them.

as stated before--no wonder blacks graduate at lower levels and their culture is self destructive
Whites have killed more people on the planet than any of the other races combined. This is probably why your other civilizations failed and you regressed to caveman status until we came and reeducated you guys.

the police are not the problem...this cannot be denied
the root of the problem--the base--and of all the black problems---is the black culture that breeds criminals/illiterates/etc at a much higher rate than any other race
I know this hurts some people--but the truth hurts
it's that simple

it's a cycle going round and round--not enough money--causing stress/etc---leading to bad or no parenting PLUS shitty schooling [ the child not getting good nurturing that would help in school ]....this leads to poor jobs---having kids--cycle goes on again
The root of the problem is the presence of white people and their insecurities. If god had not made them recessive or made them more secure they wouldnt try to legislate themselves a 400 year head start and invent racism.

Whites have killed more people on the planet than any of the other races combined. This is probably why your other civilizations failed and you regressed to caveman status until we came and reeducated you guys.
At least we built civilizations that could fail....your black asses lounged around eating bugs and building mud huts, using your shit as mortar.

At least we built civilizations that could fail....your black asses lounged around eating bugs and building mud huts, using your shit as mortar.
We built several civilizations before you monkeys were self aware and then helped you build your first.

We built several civilizations before you monkeys were self aware and then helped you build your first.
You wuz kangz n sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiit

You wuz kangz n sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiit
Not all of us was kangz. Some were scholars, philosophers, and many other amazing things and we taught you guys but you were too stupid to maintain it.

Forum List

Back