GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

Awww... You mean a police officer might have a few questions for these guy while they're driving around in their high-end sports cars back to their million dollar mansions? LOL Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
Yeah, any average white policemen might think, "hey, how about a little racial profiling;keep the nigs in their place..."
I agree that there are some white cops that are bastards to everyone
and some do target and are bastards to blacks
but it's not the huge, chronic problem Kap/BLM/etc make it out to be

How would you know?
know what?

How the police are treating black People .
well--the big riots were about the criminals I mentioned--they definitely were not treated unfairly
prove that there is a huge, chronic problem of police brutality/etc on blacks
whites get treated the same
and it has to be a scientific study/numbers/etc --not blacks say they were treated unfairly/etc

JJ Watt raised $37 Million for Hurricane Harvey victims, yet cop-hater Colin Kaepernick is named Citizen of the Year by GQ? What BS.

Last week two men took down a gunman, putting their lives at risk. This ass took a knee and he’s “an American hero.”

DOhRt6TWsAIonw-.jpg
They are both good people.

Instead of recognizing REAL heroes like the first responders during the Las Vegas massacre, or the man that chased the Texas church shooter away, GQ recognizes a cop-hating, military disrespecting, America-hating loser. You're not only embarrassing GQ, your entire staff is dispicable.
Same kind of language I heard directed to the civil rights marchers in the 60s.

Instead of recognizing REAL heroes like the first responders during the Las Vegas massacre, or the man that chased the Texas church shooter away, GQ recognizes a cop-hating, military disrespecting, America-hating loser. You're not only embarrassing GQ, your entire staff is dispicable.

you got a point. Lord know that movement has not turned out how we hoped.

but the civil rights marches had a legitimate cause --Kap doesn't

The other problem with GQ is that I think it's gayer than the "Leave Britney Alone" twink and gays are the WORST judges of other people's characters I've ever seen in my life. As as well having the shallowest, trashiest tastes in entertainment imaginable. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they glorify America's most ingrate punk from the world's race of ingrate punks (I hate that nagger chip-on-shoulder with every QUANTUM of my Caucasian soul). Who's head looks like a giant microphone. Yes, I utterly detest blacks because I've seen enough of their vindictive, rotten-to-the-core natures, NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR!

Last edited:
Cop hater, only those cops who shoot unarmed blacks , stand trial, and get off.
You mean innocent police?

No I mean police who should not be police or carry guns.
But you specified ones found innocent in court. No one would disagree that bad cops should be on the street, no one. But the ones they are "protesting" were found innocent in a court of law. Now you want the court of law to be your "feelings?"

So now you know why they are kneeling.
Most are kneeling because of what Trump said, and there isn't anything a millionaire hates more then to be told what they should do. How many stood before Trump's comments? Few, very few. So to now claim it is all about social injustice is nothing but BS, liberal BS.

And what is the end desired by these righteous warriors? What will make them happy? Not making millions playing a game?;

The other problem with GQ is that I think it's gayer than the "Leave Britney Alone" twink and gays are the WORST judges of other people's characters I've ever seen in my life. As as well having the shallowest, trashiest tastes in entertainment imaginable. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they glorify America's most ingrate punk from the world's race of ingrate punks (I hate that nagger chip-on-shoulder with every QUANTUM of my Caucasian soul). Who's head looks like a giant microphone. Yes, I utterly detest blacks because I've seen enough of their vindictive, rotten-to-the-core natures, NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR!
I am just sorry I don't have a subscription to GQ so I could cancel it.

Cop hater, only those cops who shoot unarmed blacks , stand trial, and get off.
You mean innocent police?

No I mean police who should not be police or carry guns.
But you specified ones found innocent in court. No one would disagree that bad cops should be on the street, no one. But the ones they are "protesting" were found innocent in a court of law. Now you want the court of law to be your "feelings?"

So now you know why they are kneeling.
Most are kneeling because of what Trump said, and there isn't anything a millionaire hates more then to be told what they should do. How many stood before Trump's comments? Few, very few. So to now claim it is all about social injustice is nothing but BS, liberal BS.

And what is the end desired by these righteous warriors? What will make them happy? Not making millions playing a game?;
great point

Remember like Obama, Colin Kaepernick is only half black or as they used to say "a Mulatto".

Does GQ know the citizen of the year did note vote. That disqualifies him in the real world.

Colin Kaepernick has never registered to vote in any election: Report
Thats his right as a american citizen. Too bad you hate freedom.

Seriously undermines his pretense of being concerned about politics.
How so? It speaks as a loud statement to me. Instead of choosing the lesser of two evils he decided to abstain.

Does GQ know the citizen of the year did note vote. That disqualifies him in the real world.

People that do not vote have no right to complain about anything. Do you vote?
Who told you that in order to complain you have to vote? Thats an idiotic statement. If you dont like any candidate why would you vote for them?

How so? It speaks as a loud statement to me. Instead of choosing the lesser of two evils he decided to abstain.

He didn't vote against Trump. A man that you lefties claim to believe is quite the great evil, even going so far as to liken him to HItler and pretend to be scared that he will start a nuclear war.

If you and yours believe a TENTH of that, not voting against him would be unforgivable.

It is telling thus, that you forgive Kaepernick.

He didn't vote against Trump. A man that you lefties claim to believe is quite the great evil, even going so far as to liken him to HItler and pretend to be scared that he will start a nuclear war.

If you and yours believe a TENTH of that, not voting against him would be unforgivable.

It is telling thus, that you forgive Kaepernick.
There is no box to vote against someone. Try another type of logic.

Nat Turner was a cross dressing pervert who slept with little boys.

Forum List

Back