GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

Wish someone would post a cartoon of a person wiping their ass with the GQ cover.

That's all it's good for.

Yes and since you consider yourself America and also must feel guilty about said racism you decided to shoulder the shame personally and that's Kaps fault.

No, since he expressed his opinion by disrespecting the flag that represents America as a whole,

it was clear that he meant all of US, except for those how agree with him.

So, he has contempt for me, I have contempt back.

And that is his fault. I had no opinion on him at all, until he decided to insult America and Americans.

Everything looks like a nail to a hammer. Go on being offended, thats your goal so you're always finding new enemies

Nope. My normal default for sports stars is to wish them well, specifically for long term planning as they tend to have careers that end relatively soon.

You just can't face the truth, that he's the ass in this situation and you lefties are supporting him, because you are anti-American too.

Go forth finding new offenses to shoulder on your own because I can see you make all your decisions based on emotional bullshit.

Good for Kap! Your whining is your own to deal with. Stress causes health issues :itsok:

That was just a restatement of your previous position without addressing my response to it.

That's the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion and your post is invalid and you lose.

YOur dismissal of my complaint as "whining" is just you being an asshole.

FUCK YOU.

Enjoy your feeling fest. Have a nice day Ma'am.

Good for GQ! I'm glad someone is bringing to light oppression in America. For those of you who choose to ignore the oppression issue, here's what it looks like.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Yeah. Cause rich large black men with nice cars have no worries about being profiled by the police ! Lol!

Awww... You mean a police officer might have a few questions for these guy while they're driving around in their high-end sports cars back to their million dollar mansions? LOL Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
Yeah, any average white policemen might think, "hey, how about a little racial profiling;keep the nigs in their place..."

If these permanently butthurt black crybabies are so oppressed, why can't they A) Name me ONE legal right I have that they don't, and B) Name me ONE other white-majority country that elected a black leader. Two very fair questions, I think.

JJ Watt raised $37 Million for Hurricane Harvey victims, yet cop-hater Colin Kaepernick is named Citizen of the Year by GQ? What BS.

Last week two men took down a gunman, putting their lives at risk. This ass took a knee and he’s “an American hero.”

DOhRt6TWsAIonw-.jpg

So you don't agree. Whatever.

JJ Watt raised $37 Million for Hurricane Harvey victims, yet cop-hater Colin Kaepernick is named Citizen of the Year by GQ? What BS.

Last week two men took down a gunman, putting their lives at risk. This ass took a knee and he’s “an American hero.”

DOhRt6TWsAIonw-.jpg

the men "took down a gunman" after he killed dozens of people. perhaps your hero should be the person who keeps the guns away from others like the terroristic shooter.

you're so funny.

There is no difference between this symbol and the Nazi Swastika. They represent similar ideologies.
To the ignorant and racists they would.
Truth hurts. Both represent Supremacy for their race.
Black power does not and never has stood for Black supremacy...thanks for playing but you are too stupid to know the rules of the game.

Tell that to the poster who posted this picture first in this thread. He is a genuine racist who truly believes that blacks are superior.

Good for GQ! I'm glad someone is bringing to light oppression in America. For those of you who choose to ignore the oppression issue, here's what it looks like.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Yeah. Cause rich large black men with nice cars have no worries about being profiled by the police ! Lol!

Awww... You mean a police officer might have a few questions for these guy while they're driving around in their high-end sports cars back to their million dollar mansions? LOL Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
Yeah, any average white policemen might think, "hey, how about a little racial profiling;keep the nigs in their place..."
I agree that there are some white cops that are bastards to everyone
and some do target and are bastards to blacks
but it's not the huge, chronic problem Kap/BLM/etc make it out to be

There is no difference between this symbol and the Nazi Swastika. They represent similar ideologies.
To the ignorant and racists they would.
Truth hurts. Both represent Supremacy for their race.
Black power does not and never has stood for Black supremacy...thanks for playing but you are too stupid to know the rules of the game.
neither does Unite the Right and some other white groups

[QIUOTE="August West, post: 18587196, member: 50970"]
NOt my hero. I feel for him, the same contempt he feels for me.
He doesn`t know you. You are insignificant in so many ways.[/QUOTE]

He expressed his contempt for my group as a whole.

I'm not sure how I can dumb that down for you anymore, fucktard.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

You are the one who sounds foolish .

I guess it’s ok with you when police violate people’s constitutional rights . Well, brown people .

At the same time your type throws a hissy fit if TSA pulls you aside for a safety check at the airport .

LOL How wrong you are.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

How would you know?

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

How would you know?
know what?

How would you know?
know what?

How the police are treating black People .

Forum List

Back