GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

Cop hater, only those cops who shoot unarmed blacks , stand trial, and get off.
You mean innocent police?

No I mean police who should not be police or carry guns.
But you specified ones found innocent in court. No one would disagree that bad cops should be on the street, no one. But the ones they are "protesting" were found innocent in a court of law. Now you want the court of law to be your "feelings?"

So now you know why they are kneeling.

So Colin Kapernick gets GQ Citizen of the Year
DOhbbXqV4AUih2Q.jpg:large

I think Kap and a younger Jay Leno were lost at birth.

Put darker skin JL and an afro. We got a match

DOlutKcX0AE8JR8.jpg

Kap stood up (so to speak ) for injustice . And he’s been blackballed since .

Not many people put themsleves out like that .

He joined in the chorus of the Elite. The moment the question came up, his entire industry backed him in his anti-American protest.

He has paid no price.

I'm certainly not going look up to someone that has contempt for me.

You calling it "high school" is just you not having a real answer.

You're right, beliving that someone you don't know doesn't like you is a reasonable adult response and consideration.

I don't like Brussels sprouts but that' because they don't like me. Grow up.

He's stated that he considers America a racist and oppressive place.
Fuck him.

Yes and since you consider yourself America and also must feel guilty about said racism you decided to shoulder the shame personally and that's Kaps fault.

No, since he expressed his opinion by disrespecting the flag that represents America as a whole,

it was clear that he meant all of US, except for those how agree with him.

So, he has contempt for me, I have contempt back.

And that is his fault. I had no opinion on him at all, until he decided to insult America and Americans.

Everything looks like a nail to a hammer. Go on being offended, thats your goal so you're always finding new enemies

Nope. My normal default for sports stars is to wish them well, specifically for long term planning as they tend to have careers that end relatively soon.

You just can't face the truth, that he's the ass in this situation and you lefties are supporting him, because you are anti-American too.

Good for GQ! I'm glad someone is bringing to light oppression in America. For those of you who choose to ignore the oppression issue, here's what it looks like.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Prove it.

"Blackballed" implies collusion. Don't go around making such a claim unless you have proof. Wait for the court case to play out first.

Plenty of nfl connected people have openly admitted that Kap isn’t being hired because of his politics.

Prove it.

"Blackballed" implies collusion. Don't go around making such a claim unless you have proof. Wait for the court case to play out first.

Plenty of nfl connected people have openly admitted that Kap isn’t being hired because of his politics.
There are two reasons he hasn't been hired; he's annoying and a dime-a-dozen quarterback.

GQ names Jeffrey Dahmer chef of the year, Bill Cosby bartender of the year, Roy Moore babysitter of the year, O J Simpson blind date of the year and Flint Mich. bottled water best water of the year!!

Good for GQ! I'm glad someone is bringing to light oppression in America. For those of you who choose to ignore the oppression issue, here's what it looks like.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Yeah. Cause rich large black men with nice cars have no worries about being profiled by the police ! Lol!

GQ is da bomb of journalism.

gq2.jpg

You're right, beliving that someone you don't know doesn't like you is a reasonable adult response and consideration.

I don't like Brussels sprouts but that' because they don't like me. Grow up.

He's stated that he considers America a racist and oppressive place.
Fuck him.

Yes and since you consider yourself America and also must feel guilty about said racism you decided to shoulder the shame personally and that's Kaps fault.

No, since he expressed his opinion by disrespecting the flag that represents America as a whole,

it was clear that he meant all of US, except for those how agree with him.

So, he has contempt for me, I have contempt back.

And that is his fault. I had no opinion on him at all, until he decided to insult America and Americans.

Everything looks like a nail to a hammer. Go on being offended, thats your goal so you're always finding new enemies

Nope. My normal default for sports stars is to wish them well, specifically for long term planning as they tend to have careers that end relatively soon.

You just can't face the truth, that he's the ass in this situation and you lefties are supporting him, because you are anti-American too.

Go forth finding new offenses to shoulder on your own because I can see you make all your decisions based on emotional bullshit.

Good for Kap! Your whining is your own to deal with. Stress causes health issues :itsok:

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Yeah. Cause rich large black men with nice cars have no worries about being profiled by the police ! Lol!

Awww... You mean a police officer might have a few questions for these guy while they're driving around in their high-end sports cars back to their million dollar mansions? LOL Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

That was before he hooked up with his radical Muslim girlfriend.

JJ Watt raised $37 Million for Hurricane Harvey victims, yet cop-hater Colin Kaepernick is named Citizen of the Year by GQ? What BS.

Last week two men took down a gunman, putting their lives at risk. This ass took a knee and he’s “an American hero.”

I've got an idea for you.

Don't buy GQ magazine.

Prove it.

Your comments right here tell me you haven't a clue what collusion is.

There is little doubt that Kaepernick hasn't been signed because of his kneeling and his politics.
That however doesn't mean that multiple owners of NFL teams have gotten together and agreed to not sign him.
If they did, and it can be proven, then collusion did occur which is illegal and Kaepernick will win his case.

Here's the thing though, it's unlikely it was necessary for these owners to have made such a pact.
What's more likely, is each owner individually and separately seen for themselves the fallout that would occur if they signed the guy. They could see that having him on their roster would instantly divide their fanbase, and would cause many of their fans to stop supporting their team, buying their tickets and merchandise.
What owner would want to deal with that, especially for a very mediocre player?

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Awww... You mean a police officer might have a few questions for these guy while they're driving around in their high-end sports cars back to their million dollar mansions? LOL Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

You are the one who sounds foolish .

I guess it’s ok with you when police violate people’s constitutional rights . Well, brown people .

At the same time your type throws a hissy fit if TSA pulls you aside for a safety check at the airport .

Prove it.

Your comments right here tell me you haven't a clue what collusion is.

There is little doubt that Kaepernick hasn't been signed because of his kneeling and his politics.
That however doesn't mean that multiple owners of NFL teams have gotten together and agreed to not sign him.
If they did, and it can be proven, then collusion did occur which is illegal and Kaepernick will win his case.

Here's the thing though, it's unlikely it was necessary for these owners to have made such a pact.
What's more likely, is each owner individually and separately seen for themselves the fallout that would occur if they signed the guy. They could see that having him on their roster would instantly divide their fanbase, and would cause many of their fans to stop supporting their team, buying their tickets and merchandise.
What owner would want to deal with that, especially for a very mediocre player?

Would you put anything past the NFL? The owners are soulless monsters .

Forum List

Back