GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

Oprah_umad.gif

Sort of. It's disgusting. A sign of how fucked up this country is.

That any sizable collection of American citizens would call a piece of shit like him a "hero".

Well considering all you did was call names its confirmed that you're mad.

Sort of. It's disgusting. A sign of how fucked up this country is.

That any sizable collection of American citizens would call a piece of shit like him a "hero".

Well considering all you did was call names its confirmed that you're mad.

You asked a question, I answered it honestly and even went on to explain why.

Your response? You actually had to lie about me answering the question.

WTF, is wrong with you?

NOt my hero. I feel for him, the same contempt he feels for me.

Yes this is about you and your feeling girl.

And your post was a masterpiece of logical deduction?

Fuck off, asshole.

Yeah, your total reasoning above is you dont like him because you think he doesnt like you. Yanno, just like high school

I'm certainly not going look up to someone that has contempt for me.

You calling it "high school" is just you not having a real answer.

JJ Watt raised $37 Million for Hurricane Harvey victims, yet cop-hater Colin Kaepernick is named Citizen of the Year by GQ? What BS.

Last week two men took down a gunman, putting their lives at risk. This ass took a knee and he’s “an American hero.”

DOhRt6TWsAIonw-.jpg

Well you can boycott him too. He put himself at risk, many racists are also gun owners.

FUnny how he seems to be not the least bit afraid.

Idiot-Gram ^^^. How would Correll know what Kap fears?

JJ Watt raised $37 Million for Hurricane Harvey victims, yet cop-hater Colin Kaepernick is named Citizen of the Year by GQ? What BS.

Last week two men took down a gunman, putting their lives at risk. This ass took a knee and he’s “an American hero.”

DOhRt6TWsAIonw-.jpg

Well you can boycott him too. He put himself at risk, many racists are also gun owners.

FUnny how he seems to be not the least bit afraid.

Idiot-Gram ^^^. How would Correll know what Kap fears?

Does he look afraid to you there? Or during his kneeling days? Has he ever said anything that indicated any fear of being attacked by "racist" gun owners?

GQ have also had Louis CK & Kevin Spacey on the cover. someday they will put Weinstein & Takei...

Could Hastert, Foley, or Moore also.

Face it, the third stanza is racist, and also insults everybody that works for other people. Key wrote limericks, rythmes, and only 1 work that stands out. Key was odd, he was not an abolishionist, yet he was virulent about the importation of slaves. Learned about abolition early, obviously. Good song, no need for the third verse (done in US schools decades ago) and get over the hurt Colin K. caused to the NFL. GQ is not a political magazine, maybe they needed some extra publicity.
Moore? More hasn't assaulted anyone.

Cop hater, only those cops who shoot unarmed blacks , stand trial, and get off.

Buty he has done so much more than just just fight for justice and an end to police getting away with murder.

He deserves and then some.

Good for GQ.

Fuck off, asshole.

Yeah, your total reasoning above is you dont like him because you think he doesnt like you. Yanno, just like high school

You're right, beliving that someone you don't know doesn't like you is a reasonable adult response and consideration.

I don't like Brussels sprouts but that' because they don't like me. Grow up.

DOhRt6TWsAIonw-.jpg

upload_2017-11-13_18-49-31.png

Fuck off, asshole.

You're right, beliving that someone you don't know doesn't like you is a reasonable adult response and consideration.

He's stated that he considers America a racist and oppressive place.

Fuck him.

Fuck off, asshole.

Fuck him.

Yes and since you consider yourself America and also must feel guilty about said racism you decided to shoulder the shame personally and that's Kaps fault.

DOhRt6TWsAIonw-.jpg

basquebro.......I had my wtf moment when I saw this too, but really, nobody cares.:popcorn:

Fuck off, asshole.

Fuck him.

Yes and since you consider yourself America and also must feel guilty about said racism you decided to shoulder the shame personally and that's Kaps fault.

No, since he expressed his opinion by disrespecting the flag that represents America as a whole,

it was clear that he meant all of US, except for those how agree with him.

So, he has contempt for me, I have contempt back.

And that is his fault. I had no opinion on him at all, until he decided to insult America and Americans.

Kap stood up (so to speak ) for injustice . And he’s been blackballed since .

Not many people put themsleves out like that .

Reminds me of a comment I heard when Kaitlyn Jenner was being paraded around as a hero.

Our standards have declined quite a bit since Normandy.

Forum List

Back