GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

DOoFLc5WAAAYY7c.jpg

GQ should donate and ship all copies of the kaeperdick issue to Rawanda.

At least then they'll have some toilet paper.

Kap is a racist
there is NOT a huge, chronic problem of police brutality/etc
in fact, the police are doing a GREAT job at not/trying not to shoot DANGEROUS criminals--considering the rate the blacks commit crime/resists arrest/attack cops/etc
I've proved this in other threads

He's stated that he considers America a racist and oppressive place.
Fuck him.

Yes and since you consider yourself America and also must feel guilty about said racism you decided to shoulder the shame personally and that's Kaps fault.

No, since he expressed his opinion by disrespecting the flag that represents America as a whole,

it was clear that he meant all of US, except for those how agree with him.

So, he has contempt for me, I have contempt back.

And that is his fault. I had no opinion on him at all, until he decided to insult America and Americans.

Everything looks like a nail to a hammer. Go on being offended, thats your goal so you're always finding new enemies

Nope. My normal default for sports stars is to wish them well, specifically for long term planning as they tend to have careers that end relatively soon.

You just can't face the truth, that he's the ass in this situation and you lefties are supporting him, because you are anti-American too.

Go forth finding new offenses to shoulder on your own because I can see you make all your decisions based on emotional bullshit.

Good for Kap! Your whining is your own to deal with. Stress causes health issues :itsok:

That was just a restatement of your previous position without addressing my response to it.

That's the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion and your post is invalid and you lose.

YOur dismissal of my complaint as "whining" is just you being an asshole.

FUCK YOU.

Good for GQ! I'm glad someone is bringing to light oppression in America. For those of you who choose to ignore the oppression issue, here's what it looks like.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Yeah. Cause rich large black men with nice cars have no worries about being profiled by the police ! Lol!

Yes and lets take a poor black that no one knows and make him a spokesperson, or in this case a quiet kneeler
in hopes of bringing attention to social injustice of cops towards blacks. Those kneelers sure lit up DT.

JJ Watt raised $37 Million for Hurricane Harvey victims, yet cop-hater Colin Kaepernick is named Citizen of the Year by GQ? What BS.

Last week two men took down a gunman, putting their lives at risk. This ass took a knee and he’s “an American hero.”

DOhRt6TWsAIonw-.jpg
I don't understand why the left hates America so much.

and what I really don't understand is; why are they still here.

Good for GQ! I'm glad someone is bringing to light oppression in America. For those of you who choose to ignore the oppression issue, here's what it looks like.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Yeah. Cause rich large black men with nice cars have no worries about being profiled by the police ! Lol!

Yes and lets take a poor black that no one knows and make him a spokesperson, or in this case a quiet kneeler
in hopes of bringing attention to social injustice of cops towards blacks. Those kneelers sure lit up DT.

The Kneelers are harming their own brand, and waking America up to the fact that that players are fucking assholes.

This will not be forgotten.

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

The Kneelers are harming their own brand, and waking America up to the fact that that players are fucking assholes.

This will not be forgotten.

The NFL won't figure it out until it is time to renew the broadcast contracts.....:popcorn:

by protesting FOR CRIMINALS, as Kap is doing, the blacks just add evidence that their culture is self destructive

by protesting FOR CRIMINALS, as Kap is doing, the blacks just add evidence that their culture is self destructive

You got it backwards . Bad cops are the criminals . That’s who’s being protested .

You got it backwards . Bad cops are the criminals . That’s who’s being protested .
there will always be bad cops/problems--humans are not perfect
but there is NOT a huge, chronic problem of police brutality/etc
MBrown
ASmith
ASterling
KScott
FGray
EGarner
ALL Criminals--justifiably shot by cops as ruled by legal, fair, civilized courts--not burning/looting/destructive mobs

whites get stopped by cops...whites get shot by cops...whites get harassed by cops

PLEASE prove blacks are harassed/shot/etc because they were BLACK!! YOU CAN"T--no way

considering blacks commit murder at MANY times the rate of whites, commit crime at a higher rate, police are actually doing a great job at NOT shooting blacks
yak yak ....I've given the numbers many times on this forum...you are probably another one who doesn't understand math

the courts --which have much more evidence than you/BLM/Kap--and much more detailed evidence--have ruled the police are/were justified in shooting/etc the mentioned DANGEROUS criminals
You and KKKAP have NOT even seen all the official evidence in these cases--HAVE YOU???????

MBrown
ASmith
ASterling
KScott
FGray
EGarner
ALL Criminals--justifiably shot by cops as ruled by legal, fair, civilized courts--not burning/looting/destructive mobs

whites get stopped by cops...whites get shot by cops...whites get harassed by cops

PLEASE prove blacks are harassed/shot/etc because they were BLACK!! YOU CAN"T--no way

considering blacks commit murder at MANY times the rate of whites, commit crime at a higher rate, police are actually doing a great job at NOT shooting blacks
yak yak ....I've given the numbers many times on this forum...you are probably another one who doesn't understand math

the courts --which have much more evidence than you/BLM/Kap--and much more detailed evidence--have ruled the police are/were justified in shooting/etc the mentioned DANGEROUS criminals
YOu and KKKAP have NOT even seen all the official evidence in these cases--HAVE YOU???????

Thanks for explaining the problem !!!

Most of those cases you have the police on video shooting people . And the justice system let’s them off because the fix is on.

Tip of the iceberg . Think of all the times the press doesn’t cover because there’s no video ?

There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
Colin Kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem
police shoot about 950 per year--most are NOT murders--but self defense
blacks murder about 3000 blacks every year
KAP and you are WRONG---they are NOT murdered by police
you people must be the biggest DUMBASSES ever

MBrown
ASmith
ASterling
KScott
FGray
EGarner

YOu and KKKAP have NOT even seen all the official evidence in these cases--HAVE YOU???????

Most of those cases you have the police on video shooting people . And the justice system let’s them off because the fix is on.

Tip of the iceberg . Think of all the times the press doesn’t cover because there’s no video ?
wtf are you talking about??? no video?? what is this?? please get more specific/explain

MBrown
ASmith
ASterling
KScott
FGray
EGarner

cop found guilty
Ex-Officer Who Shot Walter Scott Pleads Guilty in Charleston
cop found guilty
Jury delivers involuntary manslaughter verdict in Oakland shooting - CNN.com

Forum List

Back