GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen Of The Year"

White retards score about the same as your average sub Saharan African on IQ... If IQ scores were all about making white people look more intelligent than blacks, why not say that even white retards are more intelligent than the average sub Saharan African?
I already told you any test made up by whites is invalid. How are whites going to make up test for intelligence when Black people taught them how to read?
Lmao! Black people didn't teach white people how to read. You got jokes, man.
They taught them how to read, write and do math. No joke white boy.
No they did not.

You are retarded.
Even if that was true I would still be smarter than any whites such as yourself.
Except for the fact you're not more intelligent than myself or most other whites.
I'm easily more intelligent than you are. I think my two dogs are smarter than you. As for other whites I have never met a white person I am not way smarter than.
That's just proof of you being not only unintelligent and oblivious, but also seriously deficient in self reflection.
Its only proof my intelligence laps yours and most white people about 10x.
Not any type of intelligence that matters in the real world. Lol

Anyway, might as well get back on topic. Haven't most of Paperdick's donations and charity been aimed at African recipients? How does that make him citizen of the year?

White retards score about the same as your average sub Saharan African on IQ... If IQ scores were all about making white people look more intelligent than blacks, why not say that even white retards are more intelligent than the average sub Saharan African?
I already told you any test made up by whites is invalid. How are whites going to make up test for intelligence when Black people taught them how to read?
No they did not.
Sure they did. Read a history book.

Even if that was true I would still be smarter than any whites such as yourself.
Except for the fact you're not more intelligent than myself or most other whites.
I'm easily more intelligent than you are. I think my two dogs are smarter than you. As for other whites I have never met a white person I am not way smarter than.
That's just proof of you being not only unintelligent and oblivious, but also seriously deficient in self reflection.
In every type of intelligence I lap you and most white people.

No they did not.
I've read plenty and not a one of them have ever made such a stupid claim.

I'm sorry, but you don't. If you have to tell yourself repeatedly... It most likely isn't true.

No they did not.
You must have been reading the white boy lie history books. What you have to do is check out what the Greeks said about where they got their knowledge from.

I'm sorry, but you don't. If you have to tell yourself repeatedly... It most likely isn't true.
Dont be sorry. I do lap you and other dumb whites. I am not telling myself. I am telling you.

What do you do for work, Asclepias?
You wouldnt know since you arent that smart but I am a Voice and Network Collaboration Engineer. I just tell dumb white people like you I am in IT.
So you spend most of your day sitting on your ass doing nothing?
I'm always doing something. I have my own business and I am amazing at multi tasking. I've probably helped you in some manner like my ancestors helped yours I'd wager.

No they did not.
You must have been reading the white boy lie history books. What you have to do is check out what the Greeks said about where they got their knowledge from.
The Greeks hated Egyptian language and culture, not to mention that the ancient Egyptians were not negroes.

What do you do for work, Asclepias?
You wouldnt know since you arent that smart but I am a Voice and Network Collaboration Engineer. I just tell dumb white people like you I am in IT.
So you spend most of your day sitting on your ass doing nothing?
I'm always doing something. I have my own business and I am amazing at multi tasking. I've probably helped you in some manner like my ancestors helped yours I'd wager.
I doubt it, but good for you in being an entrepreneur, so am I.

Nat Turner was a cross dressing pervert who slept with little boys.
He killed a lot of white people. I admire his attempts to end slavery. A true patriot and hero.
Racist.
You dont have to be. Use logic. When you think logically its clear that you are inferior if anything.
Why do you say that? You mean the truth hurts you?
I say that because its the truth. It makes no sense for you to be a racist.

Nor does it make sense for you...

Why do you say that? You mean the truth hurts you?
You do not have the right to call anyone inferior. It is clear you are full of yourself. A conceited racist.
The first amendment says I do have the right. Of course I am full of myself. I am amazingly superior to practically every white person I have ever met.
The first amendment says no such thing you just think it does. How are you ever going to better yourself if you don't get an education?
Hey dummy. The first amendment says I have the right of free speech. Where did you receive your education? The local bar room?
I do not drink. And you can say whatever you wish, just do not expect me, or anyone else, who sees right through you to buy it.

Last edited:
No they did not.
The Greeks hated Egyptian language and culture, not to mention that the ancient Egyptians were not negroes.
The Greeks certainly hated Egyptian language and culture and thats why all the white boys that brought back the foreign education were persecuted for trying to teach the other white boys. Of course the Egyptians were Black . Herodotus and Aristotle even say so.

You do not have the right to call anyone inferior. It is clear you are full of yourself. A conceited racist.
The first amendment says I do have the right. Of course I am full of myself. I am amazingly superior to practically every white person I have ever met.
The first amendment says no such thing you just think it does. How are you ever going to better yourself if you don't get an education?
Hey dummy. The first amendment says I have the right of free speech. Where did you receive your education? The local bar room?
I do not drink. And you can say whatever you wish, just do not expect me, or anyone else, who sees right through you to buy it.
I didnt ask you to buy anything. Why would I care what you buy or not? I say these things so you are aware and cant blame me for not instructing you properly. I live by the motto that you can lead a white monkey to water but you cant easily explain to that monkey that water is part hydrogen and part oxygen.

I didnt ask you to buy anything. Why would I care what you buy or not? I say these things so you are aware and cant blame me for not instructing you properly. I live by the motto that you can lead a white monkey to water but you cant easily explain to that monkey that water is part hydrogen and part oxygen.
I wonder which one of us resembles a monkey more? I do not mean to offend monkeys.

Forum List

Back