GQ promoting new masculinity turning men into women

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
OPINION (CP) – In case you’ve been living under a rock or been trapped deep inside an ultra-leftist bubble, allow me to enlighten you. There is a definite, concerted war on gender in our society today. And if you had even the slightest doubt about it, look no further than the November edition of GQ magazine.

GQ promoting 'new masculinity,' turning men into women

Most dumbasses do live under a rock they're known as TRump haters.........Anti American . r haters

upload_2019-11-4_14-14-26.png

upload_2019-11-4_14-15-18.png

could you find a more jacked up site to get a more bullshit topic to worry about?

• Banned
could you find a more jacked up site to get a more bullshit topic to worry about?

Well how manny men do u know who are pusises they put the women in the front lines .... it' provenn the roles have flipped.

Well how manny men do u know who are pusises they put the women in the front lines .... it' provenn the roles have flipped.
very few, which is why i pay less attention to inflamitory extremist sites than i do you.

but hey - let me try and equalize that.

OPINION (CP) – In case you’ve been living under a rock or been trapped deep inside an ultra-leftist bubble, allow me to enlighten you. There is a definite, concerted war on gender in our society today. And if you had even the slightest doubt about it, look no further than the November edition of GQ magazine.

Most dumbasses do live under a rock they're known as TRump haters.........Anti American . r haters

View attachment 288031

View attachment 288032
Your gender......you have always passed yourself off as female.....and now you claim to be male? :71: Talk about gender flux......

View attachment 288031

View attachment 288032
Not too surprised by this. Have you seen millennial "men" recently? Totally soy-boy cucks for the most part.

very few, which is why i pay less attention to inflamitory extremist sites than i do you.

but hey - let me try and equalize that.

lol ---> .
Dear Men,

Everyday there’s news/outrage about the latest female tragedy, the “war on women” the #SJW feminist women, the body-shaming women. Then there’s “rape culture” and “male privilege,” and “micro-aggression.” Seems to me, if you’re a man in this world, there’s nothing you can do right. If you tell a woman to smile, you’re a sexist. If you tell a woman she’s pretty, you’re reducing her to just her looks. If you tell a woman she’s smart, you’re a sexist for being surprised that she’s smart and more than just her body. If you vocalize that you think a hot woman is hot… oh geez. Bar and lock the doors, the feminists will stab you with their steely knives.

Well as a woman (yeah, it’s Courtney Kirchoff here, not Steven Crowder), here’s something you need to know: women love men. For being men.

Screw Off, Feminists: An Open Letter To Men From A Real Woman

View attachment 288031

View attachment 288032
Not too surprised by this. Have you seen millennial "men" recently? Totally soy-boy cucks for the most part.

51035522_751067645258414_8743986771030704128_o.jpg

View attachment 288031

View attachment 288032

and when you have a nation of idiots trained to think the facts are fake it is then you can do EVERYTHING wrong in plain view and the so far gone will never notice what's hidden in plain view. " It's a conspiracy" . bahahhhahaa

31265209_569701220061725_8157051388061286400_n.jpg

View attachment 288031

View attachment 288032
Will the magazine now be known as Gentlewoman's Quarterly?

Regardless of the source, masculinity is under attack, and has been for well over a decade. Now it is an all out effort to erase the "undesired" traits of what a man is.
And, as every single other social engineering plan has - it will have a very long lasting negative effect.

It began with removing "violent" books from school libraries, including historical books about wars, almost all sci-fi books etc. Basically everything boys want to read.
Then came co-ed gym, then the playground equipment was removed.
Then "hurtful" games were removed from gym classes like dodgeball...which lead to removing pretty much every competitive sport there is.
'Then entertainment n the 1970's began to ridicule and demonize virtually every male character on sitcoms...this continues to today. If men were anything like they are on TV then we would still be living in caves.

Regardless of the source, masculinity is under attack, and has been for well over a decade. Now it is an all out effort to erase the "undesired" traits of what a man is.
And, as every single other social engineering plan has - it will have a very long lasting negative effect.

It began with removing "violent" books from school libraries, including historical books about wars, almost all sci-fi books etc. Basically everything boys want to read.
Then "hurtful" games were removed from gym classes like dodgeball...which lead to removing pretty much every competitive sport there is.
'Then entertainment n the 1970's began to ridicule and demonize virtually every male character on sitcoms...this continues to today. If men were anything like they are on TV then we would still be living in caves.
Masculinity is all about victimhood now.
Being white is all about victimhood now.
Christianity is all about victimhood now.
Being con-servative is all about victimhood now.

I sense a pattern.

I sense a pattern.
The pattern reveals you're a brainwashed moron. You're welcome.

Anytime I'm told I am being too aggressive , I just fart.

I sense a pattern.

No.
We are not a protected class. We are the opposite.
We are "privileged" you see. You can't be a victim and be privileged, it doesn't work that way.

Your little miff here is akin to a little boy who can't think of anything say when challenged...so he just says "No! you are!".

Try again

Forum List

Back