Grade the President - 2 1/2 years in

Grade the President

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TY Foxbots...A-, Pubs F... nothing but obstruction, lies, and fear mongering, which you dupes of the greedy mega rich have fallen hard for- I blame Pub education and their huge BS propaganda machine. You are sorely misled- and for example Obamacare will be the most popular program ever- when you fools see what it entails...you have no clue...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
You might be the dumbest MFer in the world.

He wants to redistribute wealth and is forcing Americans to buy a product...just for starters

You are just proving my point.

Does anyone know what this dude is talking about?

I think most intelligent people would understand the point I am trying to get across. But, I will say it in plain English and remove the sarcasm for you, since you apparently don't have any degree of sophistication. What I am saying is, is that Obama is the most useful tool for the far right Conservative and Libertarian movement in this country. His actions as a president have driven more and more people philosophically speaking to the far right of the political spectrum. Libertarianism as an ideology is experiencing growth and an entrance into the mainstream conversation that is has never experienced before because more people are recognizing how state intervention in the marketplace and political correctness have led to economic and social decline. I would rather Obama get reelected than some republiocan moderate who will simply pacify potential converts.

I gave him a C.

Reasons why he deserves a D, instead: a reboot of Bush's failed economic policies after we have evidence of their failure (continuation of Bush tax cuts, TARP, overall heedless economic philosophy of pump GDP and win the future! headed by architects of the current depression), gross bailouts, vacillation on a hopeless war, an illegal war, a failure to even try for the public option, dropping the Bowles-Simpson recommendation, inability to end Gitmo (don't promise what you can't deliver!!!), unprecedented narcissism, and overall cynical centrism instead of hope or change.

Reasons why I didn't actually give him a D: he got Bin Laden, he made some headway on healthcare, improvement in attitudes abroad (South Americans actually like us now), and he ended DADT.

For comparison, I would give George W. Bush a D- and Bill Clinton an A-. The only President in the last 100 years I would give an F would be JFK. Likewise, the only President in the last 100 years I would give a solid A would be Dwight Eisenhower.

Kuros, maybe Latin Americans like us more, but Muslims hate us more during Obama than during the Bush years. Maybe it has to do with all the bombing we are doing of their lands.

As for Osama -- no idea if he died this spring or as many believe a few years ago. Still wonder -- if the story the news gives us is true, why couldn't they have taken him alive and interrogated him?

I'd give him slight credit for OBL but everything else he's touched has been dismal at best.

The fact that he's been lead around like a puppy to the plans of Pelosi and Reid doomed his Presidency.

I'd give him slight credit for OBL but everything else he's touched has been dismal at best.

The fact that he's been lead around like a puppy to the plans of Pelosi and Reid doomed his Presidency.

Why does everyone want to give Obama credit for Bin Laden?

I give the CIA, Bush's Harsh Interrogation and the Navy Seals credit.

Obama gets credit for bankrupting America, thats it.

Great Job Obama :clap2:

obama-fail.jpg

Ill give him a D. He got Bin Laden. And we aren't at the level of armed rebellion.

He got dragged to that CIC decision..........and like someone else said, the Seals got him while he had to be dragged off the golf course.

BO just wants to ride the tide.

And it was a pretty short tide because People understand this.

His "I've been doin' Bin Laden" statement is sickening and disgusting.

Redults as of July 8th 2011

These stupid MFers all gave Obama an A: hellofromwarsaw, Lars, RDD_1210, Sallow

They are the biggest morons on the board.

These idiots gave him a B: candycorn, DontBeStupid, Greenbeard, Mr Clean, NoNukes, Toronado3800, Truthseeker420

They are pretty damn stupid too

These shitheads gave Obama a C: blastoff, Dr.Traveler, JakeStarkey, Kuros, kwc57, Plasmaball, theDoctorisIn, VaYank5150, Warrior102

Not much hope for them either

Maybe there is some hope for these guiys when they grow up and move out of their mothers basement. They gave Obama a D: asterism, Avatar4321, CaféAuLait, edward777, FuelRod, GHook93, Grampa Murked U, iamwhatiseem, Jarhead, KissMy, LibocalypseNow, Meister, PLYMCO_PILGRIM, RetiredGySgt, Robert, Rozman, Sherry, Soggy in NOLA, thereisnospoon, WillowTree, Wiseacre, Zander

They are not much smarter than a Casey Anthony juror, but they might see they maid a mistake like an Anthony Juror too

The great Americans are: American Legacy, Annie, anuthervoice, Avorysuds, Baruch Menachem, Big Black Dog, Caroljo, cutter, Dr.House, Dreadnaught1968, Dude111, FireFly, gautama, grunt11b, Jack Fate, JWBooth, Liberty, LoVE, Lumpy 1, Mad Scientist, masquerade, Momanohedhunter, Mr.Nick, Oddball, oreo, P F Tinmore, Provocateur, QUENTIN, Si modo, teapartysamurai, Wolfmoon, xsited1

These patriots graded the President correctly, an F for FAIL!!!!

Congrats and keep up the good fight!!!!

Last edited:
Redults as of July 8th 2011

These stupid MFers all gave Obama an A: hellofromwarsaw, Lars, RDD_1210, Sallow

They are the biggest morons on the board.

These idiots gave him a B: candycorn, DontBeStupid, Greenbeard, Mr Clean, NoNukes, Toronado3800, Truthseeker420

They are pretty damn stupid too

These shitheads gave Obama a C: blastoff, Dr.Traveler, JakeStarkey, Kuros, kwc57, Plasmaball, theDoctorisIn, VaYank5150, Warrior102

Not much hope for them either

Maybe there is some hope for these guiys when they grow up and move out of their mothers basement. They gave Obama a D: asterism, Avatar4321, CaféAuLait, edward777, FuelRod, GHook93, Grampa Murked U, iamwhatiseem, Jarhead, KissMy, LibocalypseNow, Meister, PLYMCO_PILGRIM, RetiredGySgt, Robert, Rozman, Sherry, Soggy in NOLA, thereisnospoon, WillowTree, Wiseacre, Zander

They are not much smarter than a Casey Anthony juror, but they might see they maid a mistake like an Anthony Juror too

The great Americans are: American Legacy, Annie, anuthervoice, Avorysuds, Baruch Menachem, Big Black Dog, Caroljo, cutter, Dr.House, Dreadnaught1968, Dude111, FireFly, gautama, grunt11b, Jack Fate, JWBooth, Liberty, LoVE, Lumpy 1, Mad Scientist, masquerade, Momanohedhunter, Mr.Nick, Oddball, oreo, P F Tinmore, Provocateur, QUENTIN, Si modo, teapartysamurai, Wolfmoon, xsited1

These patriots graded the President correctly, an F for FAIL!!!!

Congrats and keep up the good fight!!!!
Cow..I gave a D because in my opinion an F would indicate serious misconduct or even high crimes and misdemeanors.

American Cowboy said:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

Osama died in 2001 or near there sometime!

Well.. in that he gave the final OK... he could have pussed out...given his track record..

Forum List

Back