Graham introduces bill condemning House Impeachment

The box is closing....no matter how many girly fits that Graham throws....

The box is closing....no matter how many girly fits that Graham throws....

WTF are you talking about?
Horowitz is going to get the party started with his IG report.
The Republicans in the House are showing voters what a sham the dem's impeachment lynch mob has become
The Senate is passing a resolution condemning the impeachment sham.
Durham, Huber and Barr have yet to start their indictments
The walls are closing in on the dems and they have no one to put up in the 2020 election.

I like the GOP position to regain the House, hold the Senate, and keep Trump in 2020.

Graham introduces resolution condemning House impeachment inquiry process - CNNPolitics

It has become painfully clear that trump and Graham are more than friends.....maybe they do more than play golf on the 19th hole?

What a lame POS

.NANCY SAYS...."F_ _ _ YOU!"

upload_2019-10-25_5-3-25.jpeg

WTF are you talking about?
Horowitz is going to get the party started with his IG report.
The Republicans in the House are showing voters what a sham the dem's impeachment lynch mob has become
The Senate is passing a resolution condemning the impeachment sham.
Durham, Huber and Barr have yet to start their indictments
The walls are closing in on the dems and they have no one to put up in the 2020 election.

I like the GOP position to regain the House, hold the Senate, and keep Trump in 2020.

This is what Right Wing Flop Sweat looks like, baby.

I think it's probably a test of Senate republicans to gauge their actual support for impeachment.

The House should demand Graham provide proof the are not following the House Rules or that their investigations are unconstitutional, or retract the Resolution and apologize to the House and to the American people for lying to them.

Forum List

Back