Grand Solar Minimum.... And Cooling....

Only when they reach equilibrium do they cool at the same rate.

When objects reach equilibrium they neither warm nor cool.
LOL. That was one of the stupidest things I heard from a "doctoral student". He doesn't know what equilibrium is!

Let me guess...you think equilibrium is when both objects are radiating equal amounts of energy towards each other...even though such energy movement has never been observed, or measured...your unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable model says it is so, therefore, in your mind it must be so...and never mind every observation and measurement ever made.

Let me guess...you think equilibrium is when both objects are radiating equal amounts of energy towards each other...even though such energy movement has never been observed, or measured

Still waiting for your observation of objects at equilibrium ceasing all radiating.

You must have many observations, not just a model, eh?

Every measurement ever made...there are plenty of measurements of energy moving from warmer objects to cooler objects...no measurements of energy moving spontaneously from cooler objects to warmer objects or of energy moving spontaneously between two objects at the same temperature...but feel free to go look for some if you think they exist...hell, people are still looking for El Dorado...

Every measurement ever made...there are plenty of measurements of energy moving from warmer objects to cooler objects...no measurements of energy moving spontaneously from cooler objects to warmer objects or of energy moving spontaneously between two objects at the same temperature...but feel free to go look for some if you think they exist...hell, people are still looking for El Dorado...
For God's sake. We went over this many many times. The cold CMB hits a warm antenna before it hits the tuned amplifier. That is cold radiation hitting a warmer surface. Your reply has always been total crap and it will always be total crap.

For God's sake. We went over this many many times. The cold CMB hits a warm antenna before it hits the tuned amplifier. That is cold radiation hitting a warmer surface. Your reply has always been total crap and it will always be total crap.

And no matter how many times you go over your mistake, it is still going to be nothing more than you confusing actual CMB with a resonant radio frequency...it is never going to change...but again, thanks for demostrating AGAIN, how easily you are fooled.

Only when they reach equilibrium do they cool at the same rate.

When objects reach equilibrium they neither warm nor cool.
LOL. That was one of the stupidest things I heard from a "doctoral student". He doesn't know what equilibrium is!

Let me guess...you think equilibrium is when both objects are radiating equal amounts of energy towards each other...even though such energy movement has never been observed, or measured...your unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable model says it is so, therefore, in your mind it must be so...and never mind every observation and measurement ever made.

Let me guess...you think equilibrium is when both objects are radiating equal amounts of energy towards each other...even though such energy movement has never been observed, or measured

Still waiting for your observation of objects at equilibrium ceasing all radiating.

You must have many observations, not just a model, eh?

no measurements of energy moving spontaneously from cooler objects to warmer objects

So explain, for once, why does energy move from the cooler Sun's surface toward the hotter corona?
From the cooler Earth's surface toward the hotter thermosphere.
Explain.
Don't run away saying that you already explained it.

or of energy moving spontaneously between two objects at the same temperature

So you have no back up agreeing with your claim that they cease radiating?
That's a surprise.

And no matter how many times you go over your mistake, it is still going to be nothing more than you confusing actual CMB with a resonant radio frequency...it is never going to change...but again, thanks for demostrating AGAIN, how easily you are fooled.

And no matter how many times you go over your mistake, it is still going to be nothing more than you confusing actual CMB with a resonant radio frequency.

Of course, the energy never hits the antenna. Hilarious!

THAT IS TOTAL ꞱIHS FROM A TROLL. YOU ARE LYING AGAIN TROLL.

Some of you guys are hijacking threads with your endless thermodynamics arguments, I am seeing once good threads get destroyed in the process, can't you off topic boys stop getting so far off topic?

Some of you guys are hijacking threads with your endless thermodynamics arguments, I am seeing once good threads get destroyed in the process, can't you off topic boys stop getting so far off topic?

The solution is to boot poster SSDD from the USMB board for trolling

The solution is to boot poster SSDD from the USMB board for trolling

So now, asking for evidence that you can't provide is trolling? You are the one who should be booted for making claims that you can't support with observed, measured evidence. You sound more like the catholic church of the 14th century every day.... is " Excommunicate the heretics" your new slogan?...or do you still prefer that they simply be killed?

Just from a real, factual viewpoint, it would be a great deal more effective to boot trolls like SSDD

Is that why you've had two quotes from me as your sig for the last several YEARS?

BTW, the Earth is not cooling.

BEST
TimeSeries2017.png

Met Office
compare_datasets_new_logo_1850-1900-20122017a-630.jpg

NASA GISS
1aaaa3.png

HadCRUT
tempts_decadesmooth_2017_global.png

JMA
an_wld.png

Last edited:
Is that why you've had two quotes from me as your sig for the last several YEARS?

Two of the stupidest statements ever made on this board....stupidity like that deserves to not be forgotten. It could well be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others...

I agree the trolls that promote fake physics are destroying this thread.

I agree the trolls that promote fake physics are destroying this thread.

Poor baby....don't like being asked for evidence you can't provide? Whine a little for me....

Poor baby....don't like being asked for evidence you can't provide? Whine a little for me....
You sound sore for being called out as a troll.

Here it is again for you. The cosmic microwave background at 2.7K hits a warmer dish on earth and it bounces to a tuned amplifier at 4 K. That shows cold radiation hitting a large warmer antenna, but it also hits a slightly warmer amplifier. That shows that cold radiation can hit a warmer object. Let's hear your opinion again.

Nah...I think it is funny that you two nitwits have been reduced to name calling.....whining for the mods to ban me so you won't have to suffer constant humiliation at my hands...

Here it is again for you. The cosmic microwave background at 2.7K hits a warmer dish on earth and it bounces to a tuned amplifier at 4 K. That shows cold radiation hitting a large warmer antenna, but it also hits a slightly warmer amplifier. That shows that cold radiation can hit a warmer object. Let's hear your opinion again.

Not CMB..but a resonant radio frequency to CMB...sorry this is all so hard for you.

Nah...I think it is funny that you two nitwits have been reduced to name calling.....whining for the mods to ban me so you won't have to suffer constant humiliation at my hands...

Not CMB..but a resonant radio frequency to CMB...sorry this is all so hard for you.

How close does the CMB get to the Earth's surface?

How close does the CMB get to the antenna?

Forum List

Back