Grassley refers criminal charges against Kavanaugh accuser

One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.
Another Kavanaugh Accuser Admits to Fabricating Rape Story
---------------------------------------------------------

Oh fry these lying pos worthless bottom feeders....... If anybody else would have lied like this they would face twenty years in prison for much less.
Please note that no MSM so much as mentioned her, because the MSM actually verifies what it prints/reports.
js

The DNC will digest this and shit it out as Kavanaugh the rapist threatened the lives of the women and their families.. They will never let go of this story.

One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.
Another Kavanaugh Accuser Admits to Fabricating Rape Story
---------------------------------------------------------

Oh fry these lying pos worthless bottom feeders....... If anybody else would have lied like this they would face twenty years in prison for much less.
Please note that no MSM so much as mentioned her, because the MSM actually verifies what it prints/reports.
js
Again, the Main Stream Media is ignoring this story about the fake accusations against Justice Kavanaugh? SHOCKING!

They don't have to verify what they will not report.

Now, to get Jeff off his dead ass and do something....ordo we have to wait after the midterms for Trump to fire his ass and get avREAL AG in that position!!!

Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley has referred another one of Brett Kavanaugh’s accusers to the FBI for possible criminal prosecution after she admitted to Committee investigators that she made up allegations that Kavanaugh had raped her in a car:

Shannon Bream

✔@ShannonBream

BREAKING: This is quite a read. Woman who claimed Justice Kavanaugh raped her now admits they’ve never even met. She’s been referred to DOJ/FBI for investigation and could soon be in serious legal trouble. https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02%20CEG%20to%20DOJ%20FBI%20(Munro-Leighton%20Referral)%20with%20redacted%20enclosures.pdf …

5:46 PM - Nov 2, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

This referral stems from an anonymous “Jane Doe” letter that the committee received in September that, in graphic detail, said Justice Kavanaugh had raped the letter writer and her friend “several times each” in the back of a car:

On September 25, 2018, staffers for Senator Harris, a Committee member, referred an
undated handwritten letter to Committee investigators that her California office had received
signed under the alias “Jane Doe” from Oceanside, California.1 The letter contained highly graphic sexual-assault accusations against Judge Kavanaugh. The anonymous accuser alleged that Justice Kavanaugh and a friend had raped her “several times each” in the backseat of a car. In addition to being from an anonymous accuser, the letter listed no return address, failed to provide any timeframe, and failed to provide any location — beyond an automobile — in which these alleged incidents took place.

But the Committee took the letter seriously and even questioned Justice Kavanaugh under oath about the allegation:

They read him the letter in full as part of the questioning.3 In response
to the anonymous allegations, Judge Kavanaugh unequivocally stated: “[T]he whole thing is
ridiculous. Nothing ever — anything like that, nothing . . . . [T]he whole thing is just a crock, farce,
wrong, didn’t happen, not anything close.”4 Later that day, September 26th, the Committee
publicly released the transcript of that interview with Judge Kavanaugh, which included the full
text of the Jane Doe letter.5

The Committee then received an email from a one Judy Munro-Leighton who said she was “Jane Doe”:

Then, on October 3, 2018, Committee staff received an email from a Ms. Judy Munro-Leighton
with a subject line claiming: “I am Jane Doe from Oceanside CA — Kavanaugh raped
me.”6 Ms. Munro-Leighton wrote that she was “sharing with you the story of the night that Brett
Kavanaugh and his friend sexually assaulted and raped me in his car” and referred to “the letter
that I sent to Sen. Kamala Harris on Sept. 19 with details of this vicious assault.” She continued: “I
know that [‘]Jane Doe[’] will get no media attention, but I am deathly afraid of revealing any
information about myself or my family.” She then included a typed version of the Jane Doe letter.

But, surprise! Munro-Leighton was a liar:

Committee investigators began investigating Ms. Munro-Leighton’s allegations. Given her
relatively unique name, Committee investigators were able to use open-source research to locate
Ms. Munro-Leighton and determine that she: (1) is a left-wing activist; (2) is decades older than
Judge Kavanaugh; and (3) lives in neither the Washington DC area nor California, but in Kentucky.
In order to investigate her sexual-assault claims, Committee investigators first attempted to reach
her by phone on October 3, 2018, but were unsuccessful. On October 29, Committee investigators
again attempted contact, leaving a voicemail. In response, Ms. Munro-Leighton left Committee
investigators a voicemail on November 1, 2018.

And then this genius admitted to the Committee investigators that she made the whole thing up:.......

Read so much more at HOLY S*IT: Woman who claimed Brett Kavanaugh raped her now says she made the whole thing up

Ohhhhhh i'm so shocked . ( Nooooot)))) . lol

I"m not they got the letters (fake) during the Kav hearings and she is probably a Republican, whoever sent the letters out. They should of brought it out then, but they didn't need to, he got voted in.

He is still and accused sexual attempted rapist, and lied un oath. Changes nothing.
And what about ALL THE SEXUAL ABUSE AND RAPE CHARGES about Blow Job Clinton....bet you even deny he got multiple BJ's in the Oval office....Penny is such excellent entertainment!...ROTFLMFAO!

I thought this was about Kavanaugh. Oh no he and Monica , the pursuer , did willingly give him blow jobs.

Now, to get Jeff off his dead ass and do something....ordo we have to wait after the midterms for Trump to fire his ass and get avREAL AG in that position!!!

Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley has referred another one of Brett Kavanaugh’s accusers to the FBI for possible criminal prosecution after she admitted to Committee investigators that she made up allegations that Kavanaugh had raped her in a car:

Shannon Bream

✔@ShannonBream

BREAKING: This is quite a read. Woman who claimed Justice Kavanaugh raped her now admits they’ve never even met. She’s been referred to DOJ/FBI for investigation and could soon be in serious legal trouble. https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02%20CEG%20to%20DOJ%20FBI%20(Munro-Leighton%20Referral)%20with%20redacted%20enclosures.pdf …

This referral stems from an anonymous “Jane Doe” letter that the committee received in September that, in graphic detail, said Justice Kavanaugh had raped the letter writer and her friend “several times each” in the back of a car:

On September 25, 2018, staffers for Senator Harris, a Committee member, referred an
undated handwritten letter to Committee investigators that her California office had received
signed under the alias “Jane Doe” from Oceanside, California.1 The letter contained highly graphic sexual-assault accusations against Judge Kavanaugh. The anonymous accuser alleged that Justice Kavanaugh and a friend had raped her “several times each” in the backseat of a car. In addition to being from an anonymous accuser, the letter listed no return address, failed to provide any timeframe, and failed to provide any location — beyond an automobile — in which these alleged incidents took place.

But the Committee took the letter seriously and even questioned Justice Kavanaugh under oath about the allegation:

to the anonymous allegations, Judge Kavanaugh unequivocally stated: “[T]he whole thing is
ridiculous. Nothing ever — anything like that, nothing . . . . [T]he whole thing is just a crock, farce,
wrong, didn’t happen, not anything close.”4 Later that day, September 26th, the Committee
publicly released the transcript of that interview with Judge Kavanaugh, which included the full

The Committee then received an email from a one Judy Munro-Leighton who said she was “Jane Doe”:

Then, on October 3, 2018, Committee staff received an email from a Ms. Judy Munro-Leighton
with a subject line claiming: “I am Jane Doe from Oceanside CA — Kavanaugh raped
me.”6 Ms. Munro-Leighton wrote that she was “sharing with you the story of the night that Brett
Kavanaugh and his friend sexually assaulted and raped me in his car” and referred to “the letter
that I sent to Sen. Kamala Harris on Sept. 19 with details of this vicious assault.” She continued: “I
know that [‘]Jane Doe[’] will get no media attention, but I am deathly afraid of revealing any
information about myself or my family.” She then included a typed version of the Jane Doe letter.

Committee investigators began investigating Ms. Munro-Leighton’s allegations. Given her
relatively unique name, Committee investigators were able to use open-source research to locate
Ms. Munro-Leighton and determine that she: (1) is a left-wing activist; (2) is decades older than
Judge Kavanaugh; and (3) lives in neither the Washington DC area nor California, but in Kentucky.
In order to investigate her sexual-assault claims, Committee investigators first attempted to reach
her by phone on October 3, 2018, but were unsuccessful. On October 29, Committee investigators
again attempted contact, leaving a voicemail. In response, Ms. Munro-Leighton left Committee

And then this genius admitted to the Committee investigators that she made the whole thing up:.......

Read so much more at HOLY S*IT: Woman who claimed Brett Kavanaugh raped her now says she made the whole thing up

I"m not they got the letters (fake) during the Kav hearings and she is probably a Republican, whoever sent the letters out. They should of brought it out then, but they didn't need to, he got voted in.

He is still and accused sexual attempted rapist, and lied un oath. Changes nothing.
And what about ALL THE SEXUAL ABUSE AND RAPE CHARGES about Blow Job Clinton....bet you even deny he got multiple BJ's in the Oval office....Penny is such excellent entertainment!...ROTFLMFAO!

I thought this was about Kavanaugh. Oh no he and Monica , the pursuer , did willingly give him blow jobs.
And Paula Jones?.....

Jones v. Clinton Special Report
Washington Post

upload_2018-11-3_17-4-56.jpeg
President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to ..

Shannon Bream

✔@ShannonBream

And Paula Jones?.....

Washington Post

View attachment 226525
President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to ..

Paula Jones wanted money, never were able to prove it.

And Paula Jones?.....

Washington Post

View attachment 226525

Paula Jones wanted money, never were able to prove it.
So YOU DOUBT THE WOMAN VICTIM BUT BELIEVED BALSY FORD WITH NO EVIDENCE EITHER!!!...FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!!!

Lies about Kavanaugh from a true leftist believer? Shocking!

Just shocking.

All we know is a letter went to Harris and we do not know anything about the women do we?
This woman has admitted her letter accusing Justice Kavanaugh of rape was a "tactic" and a "ploy".
Is there anything you say to change that? No. There isn't.

Yes I know so the story goes, seems funny its just coming out now hey??? Think about it.

Grassley's just engaging in a political stunt and won't go through with any court case because it might expose something about Kavanaugh that the GOP and Trump don't want exposed.

I wonder how they found out her true name, Jane Doe, a letter from CA. Postmarked and everything, did they check it for finger prints and did the liberal involved have a criminal record. LOL

Political stunt , yes.

Shannon Bream

✔@ShannonBream

Wrong she said she was Jane Doe and made it up!!! She made up she was the "Jane Doe". so the story goes. Nothing to investigate. LOL.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Committee released the transcript of the interview with Justice Kavanaugh, a woman named Judy Munro-Leighton sent an email to the Senate Judiciary Committee claiming to be Jane Doe. She included a version of the letter’s text and said she felt compelled to contact the Committee because she “refuse[d] to allow Donald J. Trump to use me or my story as an ugly chant at one of his Republican rallies.” The Committee quickly concluded that Munro-Leighton was unlikely to be the author. The text of the letter in Munro-Leighton’s email to the Committee differed from the original handwritten letter in several respects, including punctuation and the omission of a duplicate instance of the word “and.” Committee investigators determined that the text from Munro-Leighton’s email was, however, identical in all respects to the previously publicly released transcript from the telephonic interview, suggesting she copied it from the press. Investigators also examined Munro-Leighton’s background and determined she was a liberal activist who resided in Kentucky, far from the location of the letter’s San Diego postmark. Committee investigators tried to contact her on multiple occasions. On November 1, 2018, MunroLeighton called back and admitted that she was not “Jane Doe” and that her email to the committee “was just a ploy” and that she used it as a way to “get attention.” Investigators asked her if she had ever met Justice Kavanaugh, to which she replied, “Oh Lord, no.”

Snip

The Committee found no credible evidence to support the allegations in the Jane Doe letter. Justice Kavanaugh denied engaging in the alleged conduct. The letter is anonymous, and the Committee has no way to identify the sender for further investigation. Although Judy MunroLeighton emailed several Senate offices to claim responsibility for the letter, she later admitted that she was not the author of it and merely used it as a “ploy” to “get attention” and had never met Justice Kavanaugh.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02 Kavanaugh Report.pdf

Last edited:
Anyone surprised by this? Hope she really gets slammed for it.

In his referral to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray, Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) elaborates:

Committee investigators began investigating Ms. Munro-Leighton’s allegations. Given her relatively unique name, Committee investigators were able to use open-source research to locate Ms. Munro-Leighton and determine that she: (1) is a left-wing activist; (2) is decades older than Judge Kavanaugh; and (3) lives in neither the Washington DC area nor California, but in Kentucky.

In short, during the Committee’s time-sensitive investigation of allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, Ms. Munro-Leighton submitted a fabricated allegation, which diverted Committee resources. When questioned by Committee investigators she admitted it was false, a “ploy,” and a “tactic.” She was opposed to Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

More @ Brett Kavanaugh Rape Accuser Admits She Made Up Her Story | Breitbart

She faked being the Jane Doe!!

I wonder how they found out her true name, Jane Doe, a letter from CA. Postmarked and everything, did they check it for finger prints and did the liberal involved have a criminal record. LOL

Political stunt , yes.

The name Jane Doe is usually applied to dead white females.

Does this mean that Kavanaugh is now under suspicion of necrophilia?

Political stunt , yes.

We see you still haven't found a working brain yet!

Political stunt , yes.

We see you still haven't found a working brain yet!

She faked being Jane Doe, LOL. I wonder who the real "Jane Doe" is??

Forum List

Back