Great article: John Hinkley

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
By: Mark O’Connell is a writer from Dublin, and the author, most recently, of “A Thread of Violence: A Story of Truth, Invention, and Murder,” which publishes in paperback this September. Stefan Ruiz is a photographer in New York who previously taught art at San Quentin State Prison and was the creative director for Colors Magazine. He will be included in a portrait show opening at the end of August at the MARCO in Monterrey, Mexico.

John Hinckley a victim of cancel culture and his life examined

In mid-May, I went to Virginia to spend time with him. We talked about his music and about his strange and terrible past and about his effort, at age 69, to move on from it. I talked to people who collaborated with him on getting his music out to the world — a promoter, a guitar teacher, a graphic designer who worked on his records and merchandise, a woman whom he referred to as his assistant. When I thought about the disturbing things he did in 1981, there was a distinct sense of cognitive dissonance. I found it hard to square that 25-year-old madman with the quiet and melancholy older fellow who just wanted to put out what he called his “message of peace.” They were different men, but they were also very much not.

Not sensational. Intriguing look into the life of John Hinckley. I found it captivating. It's a great read.

You beat Vincent to that one John . rofl

Absolute garbage from the guy with severe mental problems and no original talent

But Jewish people own 99% of the art galleries and can always spot a good scam .

Gullibles love to be scammed in the name of Art .

1721981169862.png
1721981169862.png

Forum List

Back