Great Billboard

To drive the point even further this billboard would NEVER EVER show Jews on it. And no one would EVER ask them to get over it

I read it as a warning to everybody that what the government did to the Native Americans could happen to them. I see no anti-Indian propaganda at all.

Yes, I would take it as a warning for minorities in this country to watch out for the white, christian males who think they own the place.

Pfft...as if someone's personal gun collection would stand a chance against the Delaware national guard much less the US Army.

Well, yes. Here's a question to show how this is NOT a gun-rights issue.

Question: What happened to the Native Americans when they HAD guns as opposed to when they did NOT have guns?

Answer: The same thing.

But, it's got some Native Americans really teed off.

Nobody wants to be made to look ridiculous, even if it's the truth. Pointing out that truth can sting a little and it's made particularly acute when you consider that the Indians that allowed themselves to be disarmed continue to rely on handouts from the very same government that slaughtered them. That kind of fail is not something one likes to be reminded of, so I get they're embarrassed. For the rest of us, it's a vivid reminder of what happens to a disarmed populace.

The Native American genocide/impoundment wasn't about guns....it was about using perceived racial and religious superiority (Manifest Destiny) to bulldoze over the weaker peoples.

Step one of which involved disarming those people. Once disarmed, said people became even weaker.

So...they were undefeatable WITH guns?

The Native American genocide/impoundment wasn't about guns....it was about using perceived racial and religious superiority (Manifest Destiny) to bulldoze over the weaker peoples.

Step one of which involved disarming those people. Once disarmed, said people became even weaker.

So...they were undefeatable WITH guns?

Strawman!!!

No, but they sure as hell were easier to defeat once disarmed.

Last edited:
Native Americans know allot about immigration control as well. I find the bill board a rather timeless treasure.
As for the decimation of the Lakota Sioux, treatment of all Native Americans, corrupt behavior, and abuse inflicted by those responsible for the enforcement of treaty obligations will always remain a blight on American History. Most importantly one must understand the nature, culture, and civilization of the 18th and 19th century to fully appreciate and comprehend the mindset of those that lived during this period. Hindsight is a powerful tool in the hands of ignorant people that have no understanding of past cultures.

it is a great billboard because what it does is reminds us how easily our government abuses its powers. what treaty did they ever keep with the indians? trust us, give us your lands, sign our treaties and we will take care of you. hand over your second amendment rights to us. it is in your best interest for your safety. we will take care of you.

it is a great billboard because what it does is reminds us how easily our government abuses its powers. what treaty did they ever keep with the indians? trust us, give us your lands, sign our treaties and we will take care of you. hand over your second amendment rights to us. it is in your best interest for your safety. we will take care of you.

Bingo.

Slap some Jews on that Billboard and watch how many ppl suddenly understand the difference between class and crass

Slap some Jews on that Billboard and watch how many ppl suddenly understand the difference between class and crass

We didnt take the jews guns away hitler did, We liberated them. and what the hell does the U.S have to do with Germany, still want that one world government or something?

Yes, I would take it as a warning for minorities in this country to watch out for the white, christian males who think they own the place.

Pfft...as if someone's personal gun collection would stand a chance against the Delaware national guard much less the US Army.

Question: What happened to the Native Americans when they HAD guns as opposed to when they did NOT have guns?

Good point. The Nazi/Republican Guard/Taliban fighters had some weapons too. The next time I'm in the dustbin of history, I'll tell them you said hi. LOL.

Ultimately the same thing.
But specifically, those Indians armed with repeating rifles won numerous skirmishes as the calvary for many years was armed with single shot carbines prone to jamming (like Custers' 7th Cav..)

We didnt take the jews guns away hitler did, We liberated them. and what the hell does the U.S have to do with Germany, still want that one world government or something?

Slap some Jews on that Billboard and you'll see how offensive it is, like I said.

DAMN....using liberal ideal against them....awesome.......

what does this mean?
I think we all get that (Second Amendment) message. What I don't understand is how an organization can post something like that and not think about the ripple effect that it's gonna have through the community," she said.

What are liberals going to be so upset at the bilboards they're going to bash some indians?

what is the ripple effect?

The "ripple effect" is that Indians might start voting republican

DAMN....using liberal ideal against them....awesome.......

what does this mean?
I think we all get that (Second Amendment) message. What I don't understand is how an organization can post something like that and not think about the ripple effect that it's gonna have through the community," she said.

What are liberals going to be so upset at the bilboards they're going to bash some indians?

what is the ripple effect?

I read it as a warning to everybody that what the government did to the Native Americans could happen to them. I see no anti-Indian propaganda at all.

It's just another classic example of that favorite liberal tactic:

"when you can't beat your opponent's logic, then accuse him of being a racist."

Forum List

Back