Great day for Red States!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Texas finally gets gay marriage and Arizona strikes down its gay discrimination bill

These states should be proud they are finally getting in line with the rest of the country

Yet another far left diversionary thread to cover the fact that their far left King Obama is a dismissal failure.

Our President had nothing to do with either one of those decisions

But thanks for showing you care

Now all those steers and queers can get hitched, and fitted for a ball and chain..

Last edited:
Texas finally gets gay marriage and Arizona strikes down its gay discrimination bill

These states should be proud they are finally getting in line with the rest of the country
Yep, lets all get on board the stupid train. You are the chief steward.

What else do the homosexuals need to stop screaming about their mistreatment?

I am willing to give then pretty much anything if they will just shut-up....anything short of taking one in the ass myself to show solidarity.

Man, I'm not sure if it is great for the gays in Arizona, they have lost the right to know if they are buying, eating or shopping at a place that does not like them and no one else will know either.

If I knew a place hated me or my lifestyle, my race, my religion, I would like to know and then I would not support such an establishment and encourage my friends to stop going to such establishments.

Now, we are back to hiding the hate, well let's hope free speech exposes the racists and the bigots.

It is great that Red States are starting to recognize the rights of all their citizens

It is a proud day

Yet another far left diversionary thread to cover the fact that their far left King Obama is a dismissal failure.

Our President had nothing to do with either one of those decisions

But thanks for showing you care

Another far left Obama drone programmed lie.

Like I pointed out this is distraction from the fact that Obama is worst president in this point in history and is handing the senate to the republicans ever time he speaks.

At least Arizona bothered to go through the due legislative processes, rather than having a few dictators in black robes telling them what their laws are.

At least Arizona bothered to go through the due legislative processes, rather than having a few dictators in black robes telling them what their laws are.

Federal Judges are to ignore unconstitutional laws?

As if they have a choice. No judge in their right mind would support the crap the Arizona GOP tried to make law anyway.

Yes! Only if they are far left judges.

Although nothing shows these laws are unconstitutional other than the far left programmed talking points.

Our constitutionally mandated court system is what makes this country great

You have something against the Constitution?

Our constitutionally mandated court system is what makes this country great

You have something against the Constitution?

No you being a far left drone does, otherwise you would not rabidly support Obama the way you do.

Unconstitutional as determined by?

Dictators in black robes.

Strange how progressives are big states rights advocates when it comes to marijuana, but not so much when states want decide to decide their marriage statutes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back