Great day for Red States!

Our constitutionally mandated court system is what makes this country great

You have something against the Constitution?

No you being a far left drone does, otherwise you would not rabidly support Obama the way you do.

You funny

Ah! The truth hurts doesn't it?

Oh well I guess since you are such a constitutional supporter you will finally stop backing Obama and the rest of the far left?

Texas finally gets gay marriage and Arizona strikes down its gay discrimination bill

These states should be proud they are finally getting in line with the rest of the country
At least Arizona bothered to go through the due legislative processes, rather than having a few dictators in black robes telling them what their laws are.

Were a federal court to deem Colorado's legalized marijuana laws unconstitutional, blind partisan progressives like you would be tossing hissy fits about states rights.

Would you know a principle if it bit your butt?

If you guys like having our constitutional laws enforced how come some of you have no problem with the constitutionally upheld law of Obamacare being altered, rewritten, and key parts of it's Implementation pushed back and delayed not by Congress which is the branch that is supposed to amend or change laws or even by judges but by the President which I don't believe he has the legal authority to do.

What else do the homosexuals need to stop screaming about their mistreatment?

I am willing to give then pretty much anything if they will just shut-up....anything short of taking one in the ass myself to show solidarity.

First it's prohibited.
Then it's permitted.
Then it's mandatory.

At least Arizona bothered to go through the due legislative processes, rather than having a few dictators in black robes telling them what their laws are.

Were a federal court to deem Colorado's legalized marijuana laws unconstitutional, blind partisan progressives like you would be tossing hissy fits about states rights.

I don't really care one way or the other

But our courts have led the fight for Civil Rights for the last 150 years. Overall, they have done a mighty fine job......don't ya think?

You funny

Oh well I guess since you are such a constitutional supporter you will finally stop backing Obama and the rest of the far left?

You funny

Well once again the far left Obama drone talking points have been defeated and they are unable to admit that they are wrong.

No surprise there from those that have to be told what is considered an important issue.

If you guys like having our constitutional laws enforced how come some of you have no problem with the constitutionally upheld law of Obamacare being altered, rewritten, and key parts of it's Implementation pushed back and delayed not by Congress which is the branch that is supposed to amend or change laws or even by judges but by the President which I don't believe he has the legal authority to do.

See "Executive Branch"

It is in the Constitution

You funny

Well once again the far left Obama drone talking points have been defeated and they are unable to admit that they are wrong.

No surprise there from those that have to be told what is considered an important issue.
You funny

See "Executive Branch"

More proof that the far left Obama drones do not understand the constitution.

Federal Judges are to ignore unconstitutional laws?
Unconstitutional as determined by?

Dictators in black robes.

Strange how progressives are big states rights advocates when it comes to marijuana, but not so much when states want decide to decide their marriage statutes.

And they derive their just powers from the consent of the governed.
Somehow I dont think the Founders believed unelected judges undermining the will of the people was a good idea.

Republicans should be proud

A Republican Governor stood up for the rights of gays.....See, it's not hard
You can be responsible when you put your mind to it

I don't really care one way or the other

But our courts have led the fight for Civil Rights for the last 150 years. Overall, they have done a mighty fine job......don't ya think?
You don't care so much that you started a thread about the subject and are hanging around to argue your transient principles.

Progressives are such funny phonies! :lol:

Republicans should be proud

A Republican Governor stood up for the rights of gays.....See, it's not hard
You can be responsible when you put your mind to it

Oh my the far left is reaching now.

Although this is still a distraction from the fact that Obama is the worst president in history and is single handily going to give the senate to the republicans.

I figured the far left would be more upset and focused on that instead of a state right issue that they themselves don't believe in.

Texas finally gets gay marriage and Arizona strikes down its gay discrimination bill

These states should be proud they are finally getting in line with the rest of the country

That's the problem with people. Too many of them "getting in line" with oppressive views and viewpoints.
Marriage equality is oppressive, but legislated cover for bigots is fine? If this is "Family Values" what kind of family are we talking about? Manson family? Borges family? Include me out!

See "Executive Branch"

It is the job of Congress to write the laws, amend them and in some cases repeal them not the Executive Branch the president is responsible for implementing and enforcing the laws written by Congress. He does not have the power to rewrite them and implement them as he sees' fit like for example taking the employer mandate portion of Obamacare and pushing it back to January 2016.

What else do the homosexuals need to stop screaming about their mistreatment?

I am willing to give then pretty much anything if they will just shut-up....anything short of taking one in the ass myself to show solidarity.
How about starting with ending mistreatment? Follow that with tolerance. Acceptance will come in time.

Forum List

Back