🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great News: GOP Creates Bill To Eliminate The Department of Education

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Mandated liberal brainwashing will go away if passed. You see, the Department of Education is just a bloated hive of nasty Jews and Communists. It is toxic to the country.
This patriotic smart move is definitely an instance where we would see benefits of removing the federal government from education and giving control back to the states.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/texas-rep-roger-williams-co-sponsors-bill-end-u-s-education-department/
Jews and communists?

Mandated liberal brainwashing will go away if passed. You see, the Department of Education is just a bloated hive of nasty Jews and Communists. It is toxic to the country.
This patriotic smart move is definitely an instance where we would see benefits of removing the federal government from education and giving control back to the states.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/texas-rep-roger-williams-co-sponsors-bill-end-u-s-education-department/
Jews and communists?
You find this surprising?

Snuggle up to your pard......

Jews and communists?

Actually I find it racist and inaccurate. You need to go back 80 years to John Dewey.

$80bil, 4000 burecrats. $600 back to every household. I need new tires. Cut cut cut and then take a look for round two. Yes, cut it.

State of Iowa does just fine. CA used to be #1 now bottom 5? Not working. Cut it. Let Brown fix his mess.

$80bil, 4000 burecrats. $600 back to every household. I need new tires. Cut cut cut and then take a look for round two. Yes, cut it.

State of Iowa does just fine. CA used to be #1 now bottom 5? Not working. Cut it. Let Brown fix his mess.
guess you thought trickle down a huge success?

Jews and communists?

Actually I find it racist and inaccurate. You need to go back 80 years to John Dewey.

racist and inaccurate

"Deplorable", perhaps?

Comments anyone? This is about your children's future, and America's.
Yeah...I've got a comment......

Why do you hate skulin?

Can you imagine an entire nation as fucking ignorant as you?
So! Do you want the Department of Education eliminated?
No.....because I see what "local control" of school curricula begets.....

Trump voters......

and that is NOT a good thing....

Are you anxious to see Ignorance reign?

Jews and communists?

racist and inaccurate

"Deplorable", perhaps?
Me? Sometimes. But I've been called worse, it's not so bad.

Honestly, I paid no attention back then. I can't spell Regean Reagen Raegean w/o looking up.

But an older Phillipino co-worker once explained it to me. How RR moves led to biggest productivity boom known to modern man. Clinton Bush rode the wave but did not build on it?

I am wiped out from the last 10 years. I pay more attention now.

I have been leaning to supply-side-huckster (hello Ice) yes. Call me Huck.

Last edited:

Jews and communists?

racist and inaccurate

"Deplorable", perhaps?
Me? Sometimes. But I've been called worse, it's not so bad.
Then why are you riding your boy Steve?

Honestly, I paid no attention back then. I can't spell Regean Reagen Raegean w/o looking up.

But the older Phillipino co-workdr dxplained it to me. How his moves led to biggest productivity boom known to modern man.

I am wiped out from the last 10 years. I pay mor attention.

I have been leaning to supply-side-huckster (hello Ice) yes. Call me Huck.
When has Supply Side Hucksterism ever let us down, right?

GOP also needs to eliminate "The Department Of The Terminally Brain Dead"....{you know, the one that Maxine Waters oversees?}

Forum List

Back