Great Responses to the Twitter Takeover from the Left Thread

I take that back. The shoe is not on the other foot. Nobody's banning leftist commie pieces of shit like her.

Somebody just has the power to put the shoe on the other foot, and now Pocahontas is freaking out because somebody might do to her what she and her ilk have been doing.

Once again, fuck that ugly bitch. I hope somebody guts her.
Well she was just bitching at Pedo Joe for not being authoritarian enough to suit her.

Last two years has shown what light shining on Democrats does. Only a sliver fringe side with the mentally defective evildoers.
Keep Democrats in front of voters.
The entire ideology that these communist bastards support requires hiding their agenda. If everybody knew what they really wanted to do, losing votes would be the least of their worries. They would be more concerned about not losing their heads.

I take that back. The shoe is not on the other foot. Nobody's banning leftist commie pieces of shit like her.

Somebody just has the power to put the shoe on the other foot, and now Pocahontas is freaking out because somebody might do to her what she and her ilk have been doing.

Once again, fuck that ugly bitch. I hope somebody guts her.

I'd like to see a situation where a leftist speaker was prevented from holding their event, either by pre-cancellation through venue intimidation, or being interrupted during the event to the point the event is called off.

I'd like to see a situation where a leftist speaker was prevented from holding their event, either by pre-cancellation through venue intimidation, or being interrupted during the event to the point the event is called off.
I would only like to see it to get some payback, but unlike these fucking criminals, I don't mind free speech.

1650982499964.png

Forum List

Back