Senior Vice President at The Walt Disney Company: There’s No Way We’re Hiring a White Male

Americans should do anything they can to avoid hiring anyone who looks like a democrat. If you avoid hiring democrats, you'll thank me later.

If you hire democrats, you'll regret it later.

Considering their streaming service lost BILLIONS last year and they have destroyed Star Wars and Marvel, they may want to rethink this "no white men" thing. Their current hiring practices (including Harvey Weinstein's former top aide) certainly aren't distinguishing themselves.

What's your point? Do you think a company discriminating against people based on their gender and the color of their skin is acceptable, as this man is claiming, or are you just running interference for your tribe?
I don’t think there is any evidence of that. Underlings say shit all the time. A maga VP at Disney’s opinion on Disney hiring sounds sus to me. As evidence I offer to demonstrate the team.

IMG_0854.png

I don’t think there is any evidence of that. Underlings say shit all the time. A maga VP at Disney’s opinion on Disney hiring sounds sus to me. As evidence I offer to demonstrate the team.

View attachment 965657

This isn't the first time this accusation has come up.

Second, your picture doesn't prove it isn't happening. It's other white people who many times are the biggest supporters of this. Look at companies like Blackrock or Mark Cuban, for instance, institutions and owners known for rabid DEI practices and even try to force it on others they do business with. Those boards are run by white people. Hell, women seem to be the biggest defenders of men in dresses playing in women's sports.

This isn't the first time this accusation has come up.

Second, your picture doesn't prove it isn't happening. It's other white people who many times are the biggest supporters of this. Look at companies like Blackrock or Mark Cuban, for instance, institutions and owners known for rabid DEI practices and even try to force it on others they do business with. Those boards are run by white people. Hell, women seem to be the biggest defenders of men in dresses playing in women's sports.
Look man. Anyone can claim anything. What proof do you have? I see a very white leadership team and a fragile as fuck message board of unsuccessful white people looking to blame their loser life on reverse discrimination. If you can’t make it in life as a white person you have personal problems.

Forum List

Back