Greatest Economy Ever at 1.9% GDP

According to trump this is pathetic. Almost everything he said was really bad under Obama continues.

I'm no economist but I read that when employment is this low and with the current inflation rate, you want the GDP to be between 2 and 3 percent. .1 percent doesnt seem to be too bad off.
Why is this funny braindead?
What economist ever said we want slow growth?
They said too much growth with the economy the way it is will lead to an asset bubble.
And what economist said this again? 2-3% is low, especially according to trump.

Better than Hillary's economy...….
Wow, impressive. I guess that's the best you can do, run with it!
We are living beyond our means. Cut government workers salaries, pensions and benefits. Including retirees. Cut big ticket unions the same. Study social welfare programs. And cut where it can be. State, local, regional and city. All of them. Demand more competent production from employees. How popular does that make me? The gap between them and the peasants not privileged will get wider and wider and then the votes will get nasty.

I'm no economist but I read that when employment is this low and with the current inflation rate, you want the GDP to be between 2 and 3 percent. .1 percent doesnt seem to be too bad off.
They said too much growth with the economy the way it is will lead to an asset bubble.
Did you argue for slow growth when Obama was president? Haha

Kimberly amadeo.
Again, it depends. Honig GDP growth causes inflation and asset bubbles.
Also, again, I'm no economist but you seem to have binary thinking on this. Like you do everything else.

I'm not arguing for slow growth, dumbass.

Kimberly amadeo.
Also, again, I'm no economist but you seem to have binary thinking on this. Like you do everything else.
Do you have a link? I could use a good laugh.

You are a extra dumb today. Go back to bed and wake up again.

It has been less than THREE YEARS into the Trump Presidency. His average GDP growth is just under 3%. Still way above Obama's average 1.6% over EIGHT YEARS. Even though Obama had two Trillion dollar Stimuli and near ZERO interest rates from the FED.
How is it you children always forget President Obama took over an economy in free fall? GDP was negative, employment was dropping, banks and big companies bankrupt, markets crashing, and so on, remember?

tRump started with growing GDP, low unemployment, banks and large corporations posting record and near record profits.

And 1.9% is the best he can do? Even with interest rate cuts and markets near record highs.

PATHETIC.

It has been less than THREE YEARS into the Trump Presidency. His average GDP growth is just under 3%. Still way above Obama's average 1.6% over EIGHT YEARS. Even though Obama had two Trillion dollar Stimuli and near ZERO interest rates from the FED.
Obama was handed a recession. And your guy has given us trillion dollar deficits. Policy is a failure.

Obama was handed a recession.

And he managed to hang on until it ended....in June 2009.

GDP slows slightly to 1.9% in the third quarter

The Fed will step in again, most likely. Markets will expect it now.

Yep, it’s seems their hand is forced to lower again. And lowering rates while having to support the repo market with hundreds of billions seems to suggest there are serious underlying problems in the economy and the banking system. Makes you wonder if we are on the doorstep of something like 2008 again.

And lowering rates while having to support the repo market with hundreds of billions seems to suggest there are serious underlying problems in the economy and the banking system.

Or it's the rules that require banks to hold tons of cash......

Kimberly amadeo.
She doesn’t appear to even have an economics degree...

Eat your heart out dumbfuck
ideal gdp growth rate - Google Search

Obama was handed a recession. And your guy has given us trillion dollar deficits. Policy is a failure.

So was Bush, then before he got through the recession we had 9/11 and doom and gloom were in the forecast. A Great Depression was in the forecast. It didn’t happen. I don’t put much responsibility for the economy on a President. A combination of congress, the president and economic cycles and development have more to do with booms and busts than one person or event.

How is it you children always forget President Obama took over an economy in free fall? GDP was negative, employment was dropping, banks and big companies bankrupt, markets crashing, and so on, remember?

tRump started with growing GDP, low unemployment, banks and large corporations posting record and near record profits.

And 1.9% is the best he can do? Even with interest rate cuts and markets near record highs.

PATHETIC.

How is it you children always forget President Obama took over an economy in free fall?

I will never forget Obama's slowest recovery since WWII.

I agree, slow growth can be more beneficial in the long term. Sharp booms can lead to sharp busts. Slow and steady wins the race. Business that follow this philosophy usually survive busts.

Eat your heart out dumbfuck
ideal gdp growth rate - Google Search
I said what economist...

Forum List

Back