Greatest Economy Ever at 1.9% GDP

Sorry, almost doubled.

Really? The first three years of the Obama administration as opposed to the first three years of the Trump administration? Who knew?
So you are that dishonest? You are comparing recession deficits to a “booming” economy? The desperation is funny.

Last Obama deficit: $585b
Current deficit: over a trillion

In your world. I compare apples with apples, the same years of an administration with the same years of another administration. You pick and choose which years.
One inherits a recession from a republican. The other inherits a strong economy from a dem. Wow you are dishonest. It’s sad.

One inherits a recession from a republican.

A recession that ended in June 2009.

The other inherits a strong economy from a dem.

You mean Obama's 2016 economy? 1.6% was strong?

View attachment 287351
Real Gross Domestic Product | FRED | St. Louis Fed
Repubs keep telling me 1.9% is booming.

Obama:
  • DJIA: UP 17%
  • NASDAQ: UP 31%
  • S&P500: UP 19%
Are you serious? LOL!

Show your work.
I already did, dumbfuck. I posted the market amounts for the dates you wanted in post #329 along with the percentage of growth. Then in post #338, I divided the results for Obama by 7.8 and Trumps by 3.0, just as your desperation begged.

It's not my problem you're a desperate liar who doesn't like the results.

:dance:

Even with your skewed dates, Obama still did roughly 3 times better than Trump.

Obama:
Trump:
  • DJIA: UP 16%
  • NASDAQ: UP 20%
  • S&P500: UP 14%
17% isn't 3 times better than 16%, 31% isn't 3 times better than 20% and 19% isn't 3 times better than 14%.

If Obama really saw a 17% annual increase in the Dow, over 7.8 years,
the Dow would have gone from 7949 to 27049.
Holyfuckingshit, are you ever retared. :cuckoo:

I never said 17% is 3 times better than 16%, 31% is 3 times better than 20% and 19% is 3 times better than 14%.

When I said Obama did roughly 3 times better than Trump, I used the following figures...

Obama:
  • DJIA: UP 130%
  • NASDAQ: UP 240%
  • S&P500: UP 151%
Trump:
  • DJIA: UP 49%
  • NASDAQ: UP 61%
  • S&P500: UP 43%
Leading you to cry like a bitch that I should use annual growth rates because Obama was president longer. That led to these figures...

Obama:
Trump:
  • DJIA: UP 16%
  • NASDAQ: UP 20%
  • S&P500: UP 14%
Which I never said was 3 times greater for Obama. What I did say was even with your skewed dates the annual averages still favor Obama.

And I'm still waiting for you to show your math for how you would average 7.8 years of Obama's growth and 3.0 years of Trumps without using division...

When I said Obama did roughly 3 times better than Trump, I used the following figures...

Because you're really, seriously bad at math.

Leading you to cry like a bitch that I should use annual growth rates because Obama was president longer. That led to these figures...

Right, some more really, seriously bad math.

And I'm still waiting for you to show your math for how you would average 7.8 years of Obama's growth and 3.0 years of Trumps without using division..

DJIA
01/20/2009 ...... 7949.09
11/07/2016 ... 18,259.60
10/30/2019 ... 27,186.69

Obama Dow, (18259.6 / 7949.09) ^ (1 / 7.8) = (2.297067 ^ 0.128205) = 1.1125 or 11.25% annual return
Trump Dow, (27186.69 / 18259.6) ^ (1 / 3) = (1.488866 ^ 0.33333) = 1.14187 or 14.19% annual return.
LOLOL

How the fuck do you get 11.25% from 1.1125??

1.1125 = 111.25%

face-palm-gif.278959

Damn, you're a moron.

If you go from 100 to 111.25, that's 11.25% growth.

Just how long ago was the stats class you failed?

Sorry, almost doubled.

Really? The first three years of the Obama administration as opposed to the first three years of the Trump administration? Who knew?
So you are that dishonest? You are comparing recession deficits to a “booming” economy? The desperation is funny.

In your world. I compare apples with apples, the same years of an administration with the same years of another administration. You pick and choose which years.
One inherits a recession from a republican. The other inherits a strong economy from a dem. Wow you are dishonest. It’s sad.

View attachment 287351
For a Democrat/Communist 1.6% is fucking great.

View attachment 287351

It's better than 1.6%...…..

View attachment 287351
No, dipshit. I haven't heard anyone say 1.9% is booming. You act like that's the most growth we've had this year.

I already did, dumbfuck. I posted the market amounts for the dates you wanted in post #329 along with the percentage of growth. Then in post #338, I divided the results for Obama by 7.8 and Trumps by 3.0, just as your desperation begged.

It's not my problem you're a desperate liar who doesn't like the results.
I posted the market amounts in post #329 along with the percentage of growth. Then in post #338, I divided the results for Obama by 7.8 and Trumps by 3.0,

You divided. Because you're a moron.
LOLOL

so when I showed the results of 7.8 years of Obama's growth and 3.0 years of Trump's growth, what operation other than division would you use to calculate average annual growth...?

what operation other than division would you use to calculate average annual growth...?

The correct one......DURR
LOLOLOL

Yeah, it looks like this ....

240% ÷ 7.3 = 31%
61% ÷ 3 = 20%

Don't ever try to calculate compound interest.....moron.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I wasn't. I was calculating total growth.

View attachment 287351

Yes it is. But if you claim 1.9 is booming, isn’t 1.6 strong? Where do you nuts draw the line between strong and booming? Trump said both were awful before he became president. You repubs are funny like that.

I posted the market amounts in post #329 along with the percentage of growth. Then in post #338, I divided the results for Obama by 7.8 and Trumps by 3.0,

You divided. Because you're a moron.
LOLOL

so when I showed the results of 7.8 years of Obama's growth and 3.0 years of Trump's growth, what operation other than division would you use to calculate average annual growth...?

what operation other than division would you use to calculate average annual growth...?

The correct one......DURR
LOLOLOL

Yeah, it looks like this ....

240% ÷ 7.3 = 31%
61% ÷ 3 = 20%

Don't ever try to calculate compound interest.....moron.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I wasn't. I was calculating total growth.

Yes, incorrectly.

View attachment 287351

Yes it is. But if you claim 1.9 is booming, isn’t 1.6 strong? Where do you nuts draw the line between strong and booming? Trump said both were awful before he became president. You repubs are funny like that.

1.6% isn't strong, 1.9% isn't booming.

The economy is going to remain choked off even with the cuts. Far, far too many believe that Wall Street is the economy. It is not. No one was begging for rate cuts other than wall street.
Yeah, with this economy everyone will embrace communism.
Run with that, Sparky.

The banks are begging to steal our money (negative rates) maybe capitalism is nothing more than legal communism.

The banks are begging to steal our money (negative rates)

Why do you feel banks would benefit from negative rates?

FREE money. Capitalists love their FREE stuff.
Good thing Commies want to pay for everything.

Those who want to pay for things used to be known as conservatives........

The economy is going to remain choked off even with the cuts. Far, far too many believe that Wall Street is the economy. It is not. No one was begging for rate cuts other than wall street.
Run with that, Sparky.

The banks are begging to steal our money (negative rates) maybe capitalism is nothing more than legal communism.

Where do banks get free money under a negative rate scenario?
Be specific.

Nearly everything they get now comes to them free.

View attachment 287351

Don’t tell republicans or trump!

Run with that, Sparky.

Where do banks get free money under a negative rate scenario?
Be specific.

Nearly everything they get now comes to them free.

Banks don't get free money.

View attachment 287351

Or Democrats.

Or Democrats.
Most of them are sure we are in recession.

Or Democrats.
Most of them are sure we are in recession.

Well, if they thought 1.6% was strong...…. it makes sense that they think 1.9% is a recession.

Wow, lotta history you grabbed there.

I grabbed enough to show proof of your lie.

They lower rates during a recession...

Yup. Probably why the rate was 0.25% for 7 years under Obama.
You grabbed rates starting with a recession and showed they went up from there. No shit. Again, they were over 5% for much of Clinton. They are historically very low now. If you realize there is history before Obama. Haha

You grabbed rates starting with a recession and showed they went up from there.

You the rate is at historical lows during Trump's whole term. You lied.

Or were you just ignorant of the real numbers?
From 1971-2001 the rate was higher than now. The rate is very low historically and has been his whole term. That’s a fact.

That's some fancy footwork trying to recover from your gaffe
No gaffe. The rate is historically very low right now. If we go to recession we are doomed.

You claimed it was higher under Obama. That was a lie.

I do this every day fool. Don't try it

You grabbed rates starting with a recession and showed they went up from there. No shit. Again, they were over 5% for much of Clinton. They are historically very low now. If you realize there is history before Obama. Haha

You grabbed rates starting with a recession and showed they went up from there.

You the rate is at historical lows during Trump's whole term. You lied.

Or were you just ignorant of the real numbers?
From 1971-2001 the rate was higher than now. The rate is very low historically and has been his whole term. That’s a fact.

That's some fancy footwork trying to recover from your gaffe
No gaffe. The rate is historically very low right now. If we go to recession we are doomed.

You claimed it was higher under Obama. That was a lie.

I do this every day fool. Don't try it
No, I said it is historically low. By comparison it was over 5% for much of the Clinton era.

You're right, this is terrible.

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession
Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

###

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

###

More?

Sorry, almost doubled.

View attachment 287351
Notice that Obama had 3 recessions during his presiduncy?

Forum List

Back