Greatest economy in US history!

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Trump on Twitter this morning, regarding being behind Biden in a Fox poll:

....the fact that I have gone through a three year vicious Witch Hunt, perpetrated by the Lamestream Media in Collusion with Crooked and the Democrat Party, there can be NO WAY, with the greatest Economy in U.S. history, that I can be losing to the Sleepy One. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

... on the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

I dunno, folks. Trump supporters, in all seriousness, what goes through your mind when your President calls this "the greatest economy in US history"?

Seriously.

Trump on Twitter this morning, regarding being behind Biden in a Fox poll:

....the fact that I have gone through a three year vicious Witch Hunt, perpetrated by the Lamestream Media in Collusion with Crooked and the Democrat Party, there can be NO WAY, with the greatest Economy in U.S. history, that I can be losing to the Sleepy One. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

... on the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

I dunno, folks. Trump supporters, in all seriousness, what goes through your mind when your President calls this "the greatest economy in US history"?

Seriously.
I support policy, not people.

Okay, so what do you think of the policy that led to a 2.1% GDP growth, an exploding deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the need for the Fed to be standing by to drop rates?
Here’s my stance...
The deficit is meaningless when the spending is targeted for US soil and more US citizens are earning a living and paying taxes.
In terms of the Fed...why do I care about fiat currency rates when US citizens are employed?

Okay, so what do you think of the policy that led to a 2.1% GDP growth, an exploding deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the need for the Fed to be standing by to drop rates?
Here’s my stance...
The deficit is meaningless when the spending is targeted for US soil and more US citizens are earning a living and paying taxes.
In terms of the Fed...why do I care about fiat currency rates when US citizens are employed?
The deficit isn't meaningless. It adds to our debt service every single year. We're paying more on the national credit card, and GDP isn't making up for the increase.

And while the unemployment figures are excellent, no doubt, the economy STILL isn't strong enough to drive either GDP or inflationary forces. Bond yields are lower now than they were eight months ago. There's no upward economic pressure right now.

Rhetoric and tweets can't disprove those facts. If you can explain them, great, I'd love to see it.

Here's the thing....

Optimism and positive attitudes are infectious.

So even if the economy is technically rolling along only slightly better than the meat puppet had it going, which is not the case, it is booming in comparison, obozo's attitude and (LOL) "leadership" maintained an era of stagnation and malaise.

So I don't care if Trump embellishes and promotes a positive outlook, the fact is, for me and everyone I know prosperity is tangible for the first time in nearly a decade. My income went up 20% in just a year. It was a stagnant wage from 2008-2016.

The economy will move up and down even if a sitting President does next to nothing.

Presidents get too much credit for a booming economy as well as too much blame for a failing one.

Here’s my stance...
The deficit isn't meaningless. It adds to our debt service every single year. We're paying more on the national credit card, and GDP isn't making up for the increase.

And while the unemployment figures are excellent, no doubt, the economy STILL isn't strong enough to drive either GDP or inflationary forces. Bond yields are lower now than they were eight months ago. There's no upward economic pressure right now.

Rhetoric and tweets can't disprove those facts. If you can explain them, great, I'd love to see it.
My Semi-Liberal friend, you will never, ever give Trump credit for anything.
I pay no attention to tweets, I pay attention to Policy and results.
I don’t need to listen to Globalist Publications telling me that disaster is always 6 months away as long as Trump is in charge.
Those same wind bags said we would have a market crash day 1 of a Trump presidency.
Of course, you know this already.

Here’s my stance...

I don’t need to listen to Globalist Publications telling me that disaster is always 6 months away as long as Trump is in charge.
Those same wind bags said we would have a market crash day 1 of a Trump presidency.
Fortunately, I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

Funny how deficits didn't matter during the Obama reign.

Or how deficits cannot be fixed by cutting spending.

Trump, in this regard, is just a big government spending Democrat.

Here’s my stance...

Based on your posting history, you can’t handle an honest response.

Yep, partisans are hypocrites.

And all the GOP has to do is cut spending before they cut taxes, then they won't be hypocrites. Let's see if they can get elected slashing Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and some number of departments. If they can, great, cut spending. THEN cut taxes. Until then, this is a farce.

Here’s my stance...

THAT, THAT and THAT!!!!!!

And all the GOP has to do is cut spending before they cut taxes, then they won't be hypocrites. Let's see if they can get elected slashing Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and some number of departments. If they can, great, cut spending. THEN cut taxes. Until then, this is a farce.
You are confusing politicians for fiscal conservatives.

Here’s my stance...

You're welcome to dispute the facts I provided, you're welcome to explain the facts I provided.

Unless you think they're "fake news".

Whatever you'd like.

Here’s my stance...

You're welcome to dispute the facts I provided, you're welcome to explain the facts I provided.

Unless you think they're "fake news".

Whatever you'd like.
I prefer facts in context.
Ds and Rs present facts as stand alone context...
In other words, sound bites for people with low IQs.

IT will always be a farce as long as the paid outrageous class of our country is standing there with their hands out and threatening to go to liberal judges to stop any sensible spending cuts.

Forum List

Back