Greatest economy in US history!

Well this thread didn't age well ....especially when oroes are now 6.99
Groomercrats hate America.

When the American economy is good, they hate it. When the American economy is bad, they love it.

The OP thinks the economy is much better now and thinks the people in power now are powerless to effect it.

Groomercrats think all the deliberate shortages in America are all just random mistakes nobody could see coming.

Nice!
Democrats print up an extra $2 trillion dollars and dump it into the economy to cause inflation, and when they stop you retards claim you’ve cut the budget.

Leave it to a dembot to post a thread like this, parroting propaganda tends to end badly.

Trump on Twitter this morning, regarding being behind Biden in a Fox poll:

....the fact that I have gone through a three year vicious Witch Hunt, perpetrated by the Lamestream Media in Collusion with Crooked and the Democrat Party, there can be NO WAY, with the greatest Economy in U.S. history, that I can be losing to the Sleepy One. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

... on the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

I dunno, folks. Trump supporters, in all seriousness, what goes through your mind when your President calls this "the greatest economy in US history"?

Seriously.
It WAS!!!

FJB!!!!!

Greg

The deficit isn't meaningless. It adds to our debt service every single year. We're paying more on the national credit card, and GDP isn't making up for the increase.

And while the unemployment figures are excellent, no doubt, the economy STILL isn't strong enough to drive either GDP or inflationary forces. Bond yields are lower now than they were eight months ago. There's no upward economic pressure right now.

Rhetoric and tweets can't disprove those facts. If you can explain them, great, I'd love to see it.
So let's send $40B to the Ukrainian slush fund!

Forum List

Back