Greatest economy in US history!

2.1% is the highest growth rate in the last 15 years?

Really?

Probably not but the tears in liberal eyes make up the difference in my life. I’m very proud of Donald Trump. He did 2.1% with the whole looney left and turncoat Rhino right fighting him. It’s like he did 2.1% with his right arm behind his back not to mention world affairs, making deals for the future (2020-2024) he’s been doing that no one else would think about doing.

And really my first comment should’ve been SO WHAT.
So first, he's right.

Then, he's wrong, but it's all someone else's fault.

And also, you don't care if he lies to you or does a good job.

Holy crap. This isn't even funny.

I don’t consider that a lie I considered that embellishing. A lie is what Obama and the Clintons did throw his whole term they all became multi multi millionaire’s with the Clinton Foundation I did hear Haiti got $3. I would laugh back at you but it’s too sad.

1) Obama made his money by writing books.

2) Clintons take no money from their Foundation.

Np wonder you love Trump. You lie worse than he does.
Obama made $30M while President. What books were released then?

Clinton’s daughter makes 6 figures for the ‘charity’.
Chelsea Clinton never drew a salary at the Clinton Foundation. Are you stupid or lying?

That’s because they’ve had Republican Houses, who control the budget.

Trump hsad Repunblican houses & increased the deficit.

Obama had Republican Houses & reduced the deficit.

I wonder what the difference was?

Clinton had Republican Houses & balanced the Budget
Bush started with the same basic Congress & took us to the worst recession in 80 years.

If you had any sense you would know that Obama started not including the people that wasn’t working all his numbers were skewed. Fact

And by the way I can give two shits what you think. You’re a drone

But but but Obama.........

What the fuck does your bullshit have to do with the fucking debt.

You want to alk numbers. Read these: Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org
Yeah, run on the debt.

Oh wait. Congress passes the budget.

Talk to Democrats.

Republicans controlled Congress for 6 of Obama's 8 years yet you assfucks whine & whine & blame that debt on Obama.
Deep State loves debt.

I support policy, not people.
Okay, so what do you think of the policy that led to a 2.1% GDP growth, an exploding deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the need for the Fed to be standing by to drop rates?
Here’s my stance...
The deficit is meaningless when the spending is targeted for US soil and more US citizens are earning a living and paying taxes.
In terms of the Fed...why do I care about fiat currency rates when US citizens are employed?
The deficit isn't meaningless. It adds to our debt service every single year. We're paying more on the national credit card, and GDP isn't making up for the increase.

And while the unemployment figures are excellent, no doubt, the economy STILL isn't strong enough to drive either GDP or inflationary forces. Bond yields are lower now than they were eight months ago. There's no upward economic pressure right now.

Rhetoric and tweets can't disprove those facts. If you can explain them, great, I'd love to see it.

He means its meaningless when he likes the President.

I support policy, not people.
Okay, so what do you think of the policy that led to a 2.1% GDP growth, an exploding deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the need for the Fed to be standing by to drop rates?
Here’s my stance...
The deficit is meaningless when the spending is targeted for US soil and more US citizens are earning a living and paying taxes.
In terms of the Fed...why do I care about fiat currency rates when US citizens are employed?
The deficit isn't meaningless. It adds to our debt service every single year. We're paying more on the national credit card, and GDP isn't making up for the increase.

And while the unemployment figures are excellent, no doubt, the economy STILL isn't strong enough to drive either GDP or inflationary forces. Bond yields are lower now than they were eight months ago. There's no upward economic pressure right now.

Rhetoric and tweets can't disprove those facts. If you can explain them, great, I'd love to see it.

Not hard at all. First of all the debt service is controlled Lock stock & barrel by the Fed.

Why do you think China threatened war when the FED threatened to weaken the dollar to the point where the debt holders would be hundreds of billions in the hole?
Right now the dollar is gaining strength that also means that the debt numbers are gaining strength. However one cancels the other and it is far better to have spending power in the hands of the American public then it is to have a weak dollar which drives the public into poverty even though it drops the debt and the deficit.

GDP numbers come and go... It's worth noting that the larger the economy the tougher it is to make a percentage gain.

Right now with 2.1% game is the equivalent of a 5% gain 8 years ago inasmuch as total intrinsic volume is concerned.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Jo

Last edited:
Right now with 2.1% game is the equivalent of a 5% gain 8 years ago inasmuch as total intrinsic volume is concerned.
Holy shit.

:laugh:

You get a Gold Star for originality.

It's just numbers dude.
You should try them sometime.

Point of fact I believe Trump messed up when he put too much confidence in what I call corporate benevolence.
The truth is there is no such thing as corporate benevolence. That doesn't change the fact that the standard western-style corporation remains the single most powerful economic machine the world has ever seen. It's an unruly animal but can be tamed. It's also a lesson in keeping one's mouth shut when it comes to offering up goals that have numbers associated with them.

Jo

Holy shit.

It's just numbers dude.

Point of fact I believe Trump messed up when he put too much confidence in what I call corporate benevolence.
The truth is there is no such thing as corporate benevolence. That doesn't change the fact that the standard western-style corporation remains the single most powerful economic machine the world has ever seen. It's an unruly animal but can be tamed. It's also a lesson in keeping one's mouth shut when it comes to offering up goals that have numbers associated with them.

Jo
I work with numbers all the time, dude. Analyzing this stuff is an important part of my profession.

I just appreciated this "2.1% is really 5%" thing, which I can't wait to tell my friends about.

Holy shit.

It's just numbers dude.

Jo
I work with numbers all the time, dude. Analyzing this stuff is my profession.

I just appreciated this "2.1% is really 5%" thing, which I can't wait to tell my friends about.

Have fun displaying your numerical illiteracy. I have already had fun watching you make a fool of yourself here. Not sure if you're doing it on purpose or if you're really just that ignorant.

Percentage gains and their limits were discovered Long ago by Euler.

You probably don't even know who that is.

Jo

Holy shit.

It's just numbers dude.

Jo

Have fun displaying your numerical illiteracy. I have already had fun watching you make a fool of yourself here. Not sure if you're doing it on purpose or if you're really just that ignorant.

Jo
You're just too smart and experienced for me, for sure!

Holy shit.

It's just numbers dude.

Jo

Jo

No.....I'm not. I suspect you're much smarter than you're letting on. My question to you is not one of knowledge but one of honesty.

I'll give you that Trump is a loudmouth buffoon who should know better than to attach numbers to a promise.

However the grass roots of the economy are showing enormous surges of foundational growth unlike anything we've seen for a hundred years. It's also showing a number of unexpected and undetected weaknesses. Somebody had to try something different sooner or later. It's a Gamble but if it works the payoff will be spectacular. If not we will be no worse off than we would have been anyway.

Jo

Holy shit.

It's just numbers dude.

Jo

Jo

No.....I'm not. I suspect you're much smarter than you're letting on. My question to you is not one of knowledge but one of honesty.

I'll give you that Trump is a loudmouth buffoon who should know better than to attach numbers to a promise.

However the grass roots of the economy are showing enormous surges of foundational growth unlike anything we've seen for a hundred years. It's also showing a number of unexpected and undetected weaknesses. Somebody had to try something different sooner or later. It's a Gamble but if it works the payoff will be spectacular. If not we will be no worse off than we would have been anyway.

Jo
In all seriousness, I'd be interested in seeing the data "showing enormous surges of foundational growth unlike anything we've seen for a hundred years". It's the foundational level that has me concerned about sustained growth, as our low unemployment rate is not (yet) driving inflation. The bond markets agree, and yields have dropped. I'm open to anything, let me know.

The Federal Reserve just had to cut interest rates by 25 basis point in its policy-setting meeting on July 31, 2019 because Repubtards economy is failing!!! Business investment is the weakest link because tax cut sugar rush is over & now we a are staring at the $3 Trillion & soaring debt hole it already created. Government can't afford to pay interest on the debt!

Last edited:
The fact that Obama’s last 30 months outperformed Trump’s first 30 months is a fact that should be in every story about the economy AND a devastating fact for the supply side dead enders who swear by tax cuts for the rich

EA-bUdGWkAASnXH

Forum List

Back