Greatest economy in US history!

Like fiscally responsible republicans? Now that is a myth.
SASSYIRISHLASS is the stupidest poster on this message board!
EAMqOX2UcAEiDcU
Lookie there. The Left are whining about deficit spending again.

Where did that racist tea party go again?

Yup, they went orange and now don't care about deficits.

You didn’t care for 8 years, now it’s our turn.

Do you care about poor Mexican children in cages?

I care about this graph.

index.cfm

If one wants the economy to grow, then elect a Democratic President.

Vote Blue, no matter who

You don’t care about the poor children but you love graphs. You’re racist [emoji304]

The economy is rolling better that the past 15 years and people are such sheep, caught up in rooting for some virtual team, that they look for anything bad and applaud that.
As long as we can do something to stifle the AGW agenda, the economy will have a chance. Otherwise, forget it. Any dem in office will be economic disaster—again— and as a matter of policy.

You Should check economic performance of every president since WWII for a reality check.
You should check economic performance against fossil fuel supply since WWII for a real reality check.

It’s the fastest growth rate in the last 15 years and that is a total fact. I’m in the mortgage business and I don’t even think that they should lower the federal rate.
2.1% is the highest growth rate in the last 15 years?

Really?

Probably not but the tears in liberal eyes make up the difference in my life. I’m very proud of Donald Trump. He did 2.1% with the whole looney left and turncoat Rhino right fighting him. It’s like he did 2.1% with his right arm behind his back not to mention world affairs, making deals for the future (2020-2024) he’s been doing that no one else would think about doing.

And really my first comment should’ve been SO WHAT.
So first, he's right.

Then, he's wrong, but it's all someone else's fault.

And also, you don't care if he lies to you or does a good job.

Holy crap. This isn't even funny.

Last edited:
It’s the fastest growth rate in the last 15 years and that is a total fact. I’m in the mortgage business and I don’t even think that they should lower the federal rate.

Really?

Probably not but the tears in liberal eyes make up the difference in my life. I’m very proud of Donald Trump. He did 2.1% with the whole looney left and turncoat Rhino right fighting him. It’s like he did 2.1% with his right arm behind his back not to mention world affairs, making deals for the future (2020-2024) he’s been doing that no one else would think about doing.

What the fuck are you posting about with the "looney left and rhino" bullshit.

The Grifter promised 4-5% GDP growth with his tax cut bill in 2017. So what happened to that? He hasn't managed even a 3% annual GDP which he criticized President Obama about.
Standard talk radio talking points. It's part of their DNA at this point.

Last edited:

Really?

So first, he's right.

I don’t consider that a lie I considered that embellishing. A lie is what Obama and the Clintons did throw his whole term they all became multi multi millionaire’s with the Clinton Foundation I did hear Haiti got $3. I would laugh back at you but it’s too sad.

Really?

So first, he's right.

I don’t consider that a lie I considered that embellishing. A lie is what Obama and the Clintons did throw his whole term they all became multi multi millionaire’s with the Clinton Foundation I did hear Haiti got $3. I would laugh back at you but it’s too sad.
Ah, it's "embellishing". And Hillary. And Obama.

Got it. Okay, thanks.

Errr, my point was about the rise in wages for the most vulnerable of workers.

That is very impressive.

Yes, but in large part because states that raised their MW laws, not because of any policy the trump administration enacted.

Wage growth for low-wage workers has been strongest in states with minimum wage increases

“Wage growth for low-wage workers has been strongest in states with minimum wage increases”

Fantastic comedy on their headline.

But fact is, number of jobs available have gone down and hours have been cut.

Thanks for the knee-jerk conservative response to any wage increase, but you lack understanding of current economic conditions.

An example would be for you to offer a job at the Federal MW of $7.25/hr. You will get nobody to show up for it, but the lowest skilled worker look for that first job. So you will train them and they will leave for another job as soon as they can get it. You will be in permanent job training for other employers.
If you told me the sun orbits the earth I’d give a knee jerk response too. Doesn’t mean my answer isn’t true.

Fact remains that raised min wages drove out jobs and cut hours of others.
Removing all tariffs drove out jobs! Minimum wage & taxes cant drive out jobs when tariffs level the playing field. Repubtards stupid plan to race the world to the bottom sending jobs out to bust unions & enrich wealthy wallstreet donors destroyed this country!

Trump is the only one even talking about tariffs at this point. The people you are supporting, by joining in on the attack on him, want to continue the status quo of no tariffs.

Errr, my point was about the rise in wages for the most vulnerable of workers.

That is very impressive.

Yes, but in large part because states that raised their MW laws, not because of any policy the trump administration enacted.

Wage growth for low-wage workers has been strongest in states with minimum wage increases

“Wage growth for low-wage workers has been strongest in states with minimum wage increases”

Fantastic comedy on their headline.

But fact is, number of jobs available have gone down and hours have been cut.

Thanks for the knee-jerk conservative response to any wage increase, but you lack understanding of current economic conditions.

An example would be for you to offer a job at the Federal MW of $7.25/hr. You will get nobody to show up for it, but the lowest skilled worker look for that first job. So you will train them and they will leave for another job as soon as they can get it. You will be in permanent job training for other employers.
If you told me the sun orbits the earth I’d give a knee jerk response too. Doesn’t mean my answer isn’t true.

Fact remains that raised min wages drove out jobs and cut hours of others.
Removing all tariffs drove out jobs! Minimum wage & taxes cant drive out jobs when tariffs level the playing field. Repubtards stupid plan to race the world to the bottom sending jobs out to bust unions & enrich wealthy wallstreet donors destroyed this country!
Tell me more how tariffs closed restaurants and small businesses in San Francisco and not because they had just raised the minimum wage, Mr Paul Krugman.

Like fiscally responsible republicans? Now that is a myth.
EAMqOX2UcAEiDcU

I care about this graph.

index.cfm

Vote Blue, no matter who
That’s because they’ve had Republican Houses, who control the budget.

Really?

He did it with both Houses Republican the first tywo years. So say that is an excuse?

Now he has McConnekll refusing to vote on anything unl;ess Trump gives him the OK.

What deals?

Really?

So first, he's right.

1) Obama made his money by writing books.

2) Clintons take no money from their Foundation.

Np wonder you love Trump. You lie worse than he does.

EAMqOX2UcAEiDcU

I care about this graph.

index.cfm

Vote Blue, no matter who

Trump hsad Repunblican houses & increased the deficit.

Obama had Republican Houses & reduced the deficit.

I wonder what the difference was?

Clinton had Republican Houses & balanced the Budget
Bush started with the same basic Congress & took us to the worst recession in 80 years.

I care about this graph.

index.cfm

Vote Blue, no matter who

Bush started with the same basic Congress & took us to the worst recession in 80 years.
Yes, the deficit was increased. When has that ever bothered you Leftards?

Oh yeah. Only when a Republican gets in office.

Really?

So first, he's right.

Obama made $30M while President. What books were released then?

Clinton’s daughter makes 6 figures for the ‘charity’.

Really?

So first, he's right.

Obama made $30M while President. What books were released then?

Clinton’s daughter makes 6 figures for the ‘charity’.

OK that’s it you’re fucking delusional

I care about this graph.

index.cfm

Vote Blue, no matter who

If you had any sense you would know that Obama started not including the people that wasn’t working all his numbers were skewed. Fact

And by the way I can give two shits what you think. You’re a drone

I care about this graph.

index.cfm

Vote Blue, no matter who

If you had any sense you would know that Obama started not including the people that wasn’t working all his numbers were skewed. Fact

But but but Obama.........

What the fuck does your bullshit have to do with the fucking debt.

You want to alk numbers. Read these: Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org

I care about this graph.

index.cfm

Vote Blue, no matter who

Yeah, run on the debt.

Oh wait. Congress passes the budget.

Talk to Democrats.

I care about this graph.

index.cfm

Vote Blue, no matter who

zzzzzzz

I care about this graph.

index.cfm

Vote Blue, no matter who

Yeah, run on the debt.

Oh wait. Congress passes the budget.

Talk to Democrats.

Republicans controlled Congress for 6 of Obama's 8 years yet you assfucks whine & whine & blame that debt on Obama.

Forum List

Back