Greatest economy in US history!

Been a lot of min wage increases...

Studies I seen show that that is part of it, though less than a third of the rise.

You made a claim about Trump inheriting a strong economy.

My response stands.

Trump inherited a weak and aging upswing, and reinvigorated it.

THe increase in wages for the lower income workers, is especially impressive.

I don't know that hte deficits were dropping, but yes, them rising is a fair point.
GDP has increased slightly. Deficits have massively increased. Unemployment is down, but labor force participation is still way down. Wages have not increased much. If trump inherited a weak economy, it is still weak.

Errr, my point was about the rise in wages for the most vulnerable of workers.

That is very impressive.

Yes, but in large part because states that raised their MW laws, not because of any policy the trump administration enacted.

Wage growth for low-wage workers has been strongest in states with minimum wage increases

Those numbers don't make a lot of sense to me, they talk of lower paid workers getting more, but the graphs shown show no breakdown by level of wages. Also, a larger 5 year period of time, which seems designed to HIDE sudden, and dramatic change, if there is any, not show it.

They quite clearly refer to the 10th-percentile of wages. One of the lowest wage rates. The 5-year window is to include the year before states started raising the MW in 2014 to show it's affects.

How did Trump hurt you by saying it’s a great economy? Lose your doctor? Taxes go up? Your home loan default? How exactly did he harm you or any other American?
I can't think of anything. But of course, I didn't make such a silly claim.

My interest is in the psychology of those who obediently forgive him his comical hyperbole, willful ignorance, intellectual dishonesty and childish behaviors.

That's all. You don't need to get so defensive.
So Trump said something you disagree with and impacts zero Americans or anyone else in the world, yet you ramble on for hours about.

Talk about comical hyperbole, willful ignorance, intellectual dishonesty and childish behaviors. You win the Gold.

Your TDS is really hurting now that it’s self evident the Left lied about Russia for three years.
I'm just sitting here and you keep posting and bitching about my thread. That's okay, I'm used to that from wingers.

You'll forgive him anything. I get it. You're a very obedient little bunny. I get it. You believe whatever he shovels. I get it.

You folks remain an absolutely fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study, and I appreciate that.

How did Trump hurt you by saying it’s a great economy? Lose your doctor? Taxes go up? Your home loan default? How exactly did he harm you or any other American?

My interest is in the psychology of those who obediently forgive him his comical hyperbole, willful ignorance, intellectual dishonesty and childish behaviors.

You mean actually seeing a growing economy where I live?
You are some piece of partisan work.
I see help wanted signs all over now. Can’t remember when I last saw such a thing.

So Trump said something you disagree with and impacts zero Americans or anyone else in the world, yet you ramble on for hours about.

Talk about comical hyperbole, willful ignorance, intellectual dishonesty and childish behaviors. You win the Gold.

Your TDS is really hurting now that it’s self evident the Left lied about Russia for three years.
I'm just sitting here and you keep posting and bitching about my thread. That's okay, I'm used to that from wingers.

You'll forgive him anything. I get it. You're a very obedient little bunny. I get it. You believe whatever he shovels. I get it.

You folks remain an absolutely fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study, and I appreciate that.
I’m having fun poking at the puss oozing from your TDS open sores.

Cool!

Been a lot of min wage increases...

Studies I seen show that that is part of it, though less than a third of the rise.

My response stands.

I don't know that hte deficits were dropping, but yes, them rising is a fair point.
GDP has increased slightly. Deficits have massively increased. Unemployment is down, but labor force participation is still way down. Wages have not increased much. If trump inherited a weak economy, it is still weak.

That is very impressive.

Yes, but in large part because states that raised their MW laws, not because of any policy the trump administration enacted.

Wage growth for low-wage workers has been strongest in states with minimum wage increases

“Wage growth for low-wage workers has been strongest in states with minimum wage increases”

Fantastic comedy on their headline.

But fact is, number of jobs available have gone down and hours have been cut.

Thanks for the knee-jerk conservative response to any wage increase, but you lack understanding of current economic conditions.

An example would be for you to offer a job at the Federal MW of $7.25/hr. You will get nobody to show up for it, but the lowest skilled worker look for that first job. So you will train them and they will leave for another job as soon as they can get it. You will be in permanent job training for other employers.

Cool!
Rather fun.

#1 economy in the world.

Top 20 Economies in the World

Best ever? Nope. I personally preferred when the wife could stay home, he worked 35 years at the same company and got a nice retirement.

But then again, buying a TV was a huge deal, homes were 900 sq ft and all your kids wore hand me downs.

My response stands.

That is very impressive.

“Wage growth for low-wage workers has been strongest in states with minimum wage increases”

Thanks for the knee-jerk conservative response to any wage increase, but you lack understanding of current economic conditions.

An example would be for you to offer a job at the Federal MW of $7.25/hr. You will get nobody to show up for it, but the lowest skilled worker look for that first job. So you will train them and they will leave for another job as soon as they can get it. You will be in permanent job training for other employers.
If you told me the sun orbits the earth I’d give a knee jerk response too. Doesn’t mean my answer isn’t true.

Fact remains that raised min wages drove out jobs and cut hours of others.

Cool!
Rather fun.

#1 economy in the world.

Best ever? Nope. I personally preferred when the wife could stay home, he worked 35 years at the same company and got a nice retirement.

But then again, buying a TV was a huge deal, homes were 900 sq ft and all your kids wore hand me downs.
Then you agree with me. It's not the best US economy ever, even though Trump says it is.

Thanks.

Sheesh, you could have just said that at the beginning.

The greatest?

Even better than the 50s and 60s when Dads’ job paid enough for Mom to stay home and take care of the house and kids?

Cool!
Rather fun.

#1 economy in the world.

Then you agree with me. It's not the best US economy ever, even though Trump says it is.

Thanks.

Beginning I pointed out how foolish you leftists get over meaningless crap. Your response was far dumber than something meaningless coming from a guy trying to win an election.

So tomorrow when he tweets his farts don’t stink, just shrug and don’t make yourself a public display.

Cool!
Rather fun.

#1 economy in the world.

Thanks.

Beginning I pointed out how foolish you leftists get over meaningless crap. Your response was far dumber than something meaningless coming from a guy trying to win an election.

So tomorrow when he tweets his farts don’t stink, just shrug and don’t make yourself a public display.
Okay!

I guess no one wants to explain what they think when Trump says this stuff.
Trumptards & Repubtards are NEVER honest! They are a cult & ignore truth. Clinton & Carter increased Labor Force Participation to 67.3% far ahead of Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 & Trump who is only at 62.7% meaning 11 million more people need jobs to equal Clinton's employment rate while he ran a budget surplus!

Clinton's surplus is a myth
Like fiscally responsible republicans? Now that is a myth.
SASSYIRISHLASS is the stupidest poster on this message board!
EAMqOX2UcAEiDcU

that would be during the 20.s that was why they were called the roaring 20's. Best damn republican president of the 19th century goes to Calvin Coolidge,

Trump on Twitter this morning, regarding being behind Biden in a Fox poll:

....the fact that I have gone through a three year vicious Witch Hunt, perpetrated by the Lamestream Media in Collusion with Crooked and the Democrat Party, there can be NO WAY, with the greatest Economy in U.S. history, that I can be losing to the Sleepy One. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

... on the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

I dunno, folks. Trump supporters, in all seriousness, what goes through your mind when your President calls this "the greatest economy in US history"?

Seriously.

I agree with him

I agree with him
The best economy in US history. On the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, GDP estimates revised down, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

You agree with him? Just want to confirm.

Ok maybe not in “US History” if you wanna nitpick Here’s what I’ll say, “I’ve never been happier with any other president in the last 40 years”, put it that way [emoji631]

Last edited:
I guess no one wants to explain what they think when Trump says this stuff.
Trumptards & Repubtards are NEVER honest! They are a cult & ignore truth. Clinton & Carter increased Labor Force Participation to 67.3% far ahead of Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 & Trump who is only at 62.7% meaning 11 million more people need jobs to equal Clinton's employment rate while he ran a budget surplus!

Clinton's surplus is a myth
Like fiscally responsible republicans? Now that is a myth.
SASSYIRISHLASS is the stupidest poster on this message board!
EAMqOX2UcAEiDcU
Lookie there. The Left are whining about deficit spending again.

That is very impressive.

If you told me the sun orbits the earth I’d give a knee jerk response too. Doesn’t mean my answer isn’t true.

Fact remains that raised min wages drove out jobs and cut hours of others.
Removing all tariffs drove out jobs! Minimum wage & taxes cant drive out jobs when tariffs level the playing field. Repubtards stupid plan to race the world to the bottom sending jobs out to bust unions & enrich wealthy wallstreet donors destroyed this country!

Forum List

Back