Greatest economy in US history!

But the left keeps saying that was great under Ears. Lol

They do?
Yes.

Untrue. We say that it improved....and was better when he left than when he arrived. It was growing. UE rate was down. We don't say it was
great.
Uh huh.
Maybe you should try MSLSD, CNN and DailyKOS where Obama was, and still is, GOD.

Fuck off, weirdo.

You never heard Obama or any of his surrogates ever say that the economy was great. He spoke in measured
terms and didn't play games like your hero does.

Normal people don't try to oversell reality. Trump claimed that the Obama economy was HORRIBLE and you bought it.

Why? Because you're a moron.
Emotional response...I’m shocked!
Where did I say that Obama touted himself?

Untrue. We say that it improved....and was better when he left than when he arrived. It was growing. UE rate was down. We don't say it was
great.
Uh huh.
Maybe you should try MSLSD, CNN and DailyKOS where Obama was, and still is, GOD.

Fuck off, weirdo.

You never heard Obama or any of his surrogates ever say that the economy was great. He spoke in measured

Normal people don't try to oversell reality. Trump claimed that the Obama economy was HORRIBLE and you bought it.

You mistake boredom with emotion. You are boring me to death. Liberals spoke about the Obama economy
in measured terms. You assholes believed that the "real" UE rate was in the 40's until the day Trump took office. Then..
miraculously, it dropped to under 5.

The current trend lines are very similar to what they were when Obama left office. If the economy is robust
now, it was robust then. Period.

great.
Uh huh.

Fuck off, weirdo.

You mistake boredom with emotion. You are boring me to death. Liberals spoke about the Obama economy
in measured terms. You assholes believed that the "real" UE rate was in the 40's until the day Trump took office. Then..

The current trend lines are very similar to what they were when Obama left office. If the economy is robust
And the labor force participation rate has stayed the same. Repubs don’t bring it up anymore...

great.
Uh huh.

Fuck off, weirdo.

Liberal Denial of Obama worship...how unexpected.

great.
Uh huh.

Fuck off, weirdo.

You have outdone yourself.

Uh huh.

Fuck off, weirdo.

Compared to you it didn’t take much.

Fuck off, weirdo.

How very douche-bag of you.

Huge deficits and slow growth. What a success.

It’s expected during a recession. Trump inherited a strong economy and decreasing deficits.

You just disqualified yourself. Trump in no way inherited a strong economy. Not true whatsoever

Okay, how many consecutive months of positive job growth did the Grifter inherit?

Did he inherit positive GDP growth or negative?

Did he inherit rising or declining unemployment?

Answer those.

So, you never heard of economic cycles?

Elaborate...
There are many fools who worship Reagan, GW...
There are many fools who worship Clinton, Obama...

It’s expected during a recession. Trump inherited a strong economy and decreasing deficits.

You just disqualified yourself. Trump in no way inherited a strong economy. Not true whatsoever

Okay, how many consecutive months of positive job growth did the Grifter inherit?

Answer those.

Exactly!
But I know RWers who are just as shallow minded.

Trump inherited a weak and aging upswing, and reinvigorated it.

THe increase in wages for the lower income workers, is especially impressive.

I don't know that hte deficits were dropping, but yes, them rising is a fair point.
Give these wage numbers. Every wage report historically very low given unemployment. Stop making shit up.

I consider this to be huge. It is telling that these people are the ones that have been the strongest portion of Trump's base, ie the "less educated". It seems despite their lack of education, they could figure out who was actually going to look out for their interests.

Low-Income Workers See Long-Awaited Wage Gains

"The lowest-paid Americans saw weekly earnings grow more than 5% in the second quarter from a year earlier, more than the national median gain of 1.7% for all workers, according to a quarterly survey of households produced by the Labor Department. Workers with less than a high-school diploma saw their wages grow almost 6%, and younger workers’ pay grew almost 3%.

“In a recession they are often the first to be laid off, and in the recovery they can be the last to be rehired,” said Harry Holzer, professor of public policy at Georgetown University. “It means they are the ones who benefit particularly in the current labor market.” "
Been a lot of min wage increases...

Studies I seen show that that is part of it, though less than a third of the rise.

You made a claim about Trump inheriting a strong economy.

My response stands.

I don't know that hte deficits were dropping, but yes, them rising is a fair point.

Give these wage numbers. Every wage report historically very low given unemployment. Stop making shit up.

I consider this to be huge. It is telling that these people are the ones that have been the strongest portion of Trump's base, ie the "less educated". It seems despite their lack of education, they could figure out who was actually going to look out for their interests.

"The lowest-paid Americans saw weekly earnings grow more than 5% in the second quarter from a year earlier, more than the national median gain of 1.7% for all workers, according to a quarterly survey of households produced by the Labor Department. Workers with less than a high-school diploma saw their wages grow almost 6%, and younger workers’ pay grew almost 3%.

“In a recession they are often the first to be laid off, and in the recovery they can be the last to be rehired,” said Harry Holzer, professor of public policy at Georgetown University. “It means they are the ones who benefit particularly in the current labor market.” "
Might this have anything to do with minimum wage going up in so many places?

Studies I have seen suggest that is responsible for less than a third of the rise.

Do you agree this is a great development?

Answer those.

Yes, I have. So, I assume that you're going to say business cycles explain this graph...

index.cfm

If we want to grow the economy then we have to elect a Democratic President.

Last edited:

Studies I seen show that that is part of it, though less than a third of the rise.

My response stands.

GDP has increased slightly. Deficits have massively increased. Unemployment is down, but labor force participation is still way down. Wages have not increased much. If trump inherited a weak economy, it is still weak.

Elaborate...
There are many fools who worship Reagan, GW...
There are many fools who worship Clinton, Obama...

I don't see anyone worshiping anything.

Can you point it out?

Answer those.

Yes, I have....

Then I can only assume that you asked how many consecutive months of positive job growth Trump inherited, to highlight the accomplishment of Trump in keeping it going and going?

RIght?

My response stands.

GDP has increased slightly. Deficits have massively increased. Unemployment is down, but labor force participation is still way down. Wages have not increased much. If trump inherited a weak economy, it is still weak.

Errr, my point was about the rise in wages for the most vulnerable of workers.

That is very impressive.

Answer those.

Yes, I have....

Then I can only assume that you asked how many consecutive months of positive job growth Trump inherited, to highlight the accomplishment of Trump in keeping it going and going?

RIght?

I pointed it out because its true. The consecutive months of positive job growth as at 65 when trump inherited the Obama economy.

That sentence is one that republics seem to want to deny.

With the unemployment rate this low, there should be upward pressure on both interest rates and inflation. There is neither.

That tells us that something is wrong. It may be the participation rate, it may that the wage increases are uneven, it may be underemployment, it may some some combination therein, it may be something else.

I know that's too complicated for some, especially since many really don't understand this stuff beyond the one-sided partisan "information" to which they expose themselves. But something is still misfiring.

Trump was blowing hot air and it appears many here are buying it.

My response stands.

Errr, my point was about the rise in wages for the most vulnerable of workers.

That is very impressive.
And much of it from increases in min wage. Care to share a study? How much higher is it than under Obama?

Forum List

Back