Greatest economy in US history!

Okay, how many consecutive months of positive job growth did the Grifter inherit?

Did he inherit positive GDP growth or negative?

Did he inherit rising or declining unemployment?

Answer those.
Let’s see...
Everybody was serving food for $9.00/hr.
Gee...what a great economy.
Do you serve food for $9.00/hour

Of course, construction was dead.
Nassau County was a ghost town.

Any other out of context bullshit you’d care to post?

Just answer the questions and stop deflecting.
I’m not reflecting; you’re generalizing.
Every state has remote areas and areas run by Ds that are shitholes.
You’re trying to convince me that NY & CA have no R strongholds?
You’d be quite incorrect.
Just because you live in an area that doesn’t attract business doesn’t mean that’s true of your entire state.

I’m putting you down as not responsive douchebag.
What city and state do you live in?
Stop the generalizing BS.

I stand by my statement.

Your douchebag status needs updating.

Let’s see...
Everybody was serving food for $9.00/hr.
Gee...what a great economy.
Do you serve food for $9.00/hour

Of course, construction was dead.
Nassau County was a ghost town.

Any other out of context bullshit you’d care to post?

Just because you live in an area that doesn’t attract business doesn’t mean that’s true of your entire state.

I stand by my statement.

So you live in a Blue City of a Red State...gotcha!

I stand by my statement.

Why continue the douchebag posts?

You showed your reflecting already...

I stand by my statement.

If I put your useless ass on Ignore I would be missing out on a lot of commie frustration.

I stand by my statement.

If I put your useless ass on Ignore I would be missing out on a lot of commie frustration.

Stop digging douchebag.

And you’re typical of conservatives who can’t handle a discussion on facts.

Trump on Twitter this morning, regarding being behind Biden in a Fox poll:

....the fact that I have gone through a three year vicious Witch Hunt, perpetrated by the Lamestream Media in Collusion with Crooked and the Democrat Party, there can be NO WAY, with the greatest Economy in U.S. history, that I can be losing to the Sleepy One. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

... on the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

I dunno, folks. Trump supporters, in all seriousness, what goes through your mind when your President calls this "the greatest economy in US history"?

Seriously.
I chant our WWII Nazi group name MAGA.
and worship my hero who dragged his wife by the hair before rapimg her after she laughed at his latest weave
Good enough for me.
Isn't 2.1 % rocket economy and what he promised?

I stand by my statement.

Stop digging douchebag.

You haven’t stated any facts.
All you state is, “Kansas”.
Don’t take my word for it.
Read your own posts.
Everyone else sees it.

....the fact that I have gone through a three year vicious Witch Hunt, perpetrated by the Lamestream Media in Collusion with Crooked and the Democrat Party, there can be NO WAY, with the greatest Economy in U.S. history, that I can be losing to the Sleepy One. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

... on the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

I dunno, folks. Trump supporters, in all seriousness, what goes through your mind when your President calls this "the greatest economy in US history"?

Seriously.
and worship my hero who dragged his wife by the hair before rapimg her after she laughed at his latest weave
Good enough for me.
Why would a multi-billionaire such as yourself care?

I support policy, not people.
Okay, so what do you think of the policy that led to a 2.1% GDP growth, an exploding deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the need for the Fed to be standing by to drop rates?
Here’s my stance...
The deficit is meaningless when the spending is targeted for US soil and more US citizens are earning a living and paying taxes.
In terms of the Fed...why do I care about fiat currency rates when US citizens are employed?
The deficit isn't meaningless. It adds to our debt service every single year. We're paying more on the national credit card, and GDP isn't making up for the increase.

And while the unemployment figures are excellent, no doubt, the economy STILL isn't strong enough to drive either GDP or inflationary forces. Bond yields are lower now than they were eight months ago. There's no upward economic pressure right now.

Rhetoric and tweets can't disprove those facts. If you can explain them, great, I'd love to see it.
My Semi-Liberal friend, you will never, ever give Trump credit for anything.
I pay no attention to tweets, I pay attention to Policy and results.
I don’t need to listen to Globalist Publications telling me that disaster is always 6 months away as long as Trump is in charge.
Those same wind bags said we would have a market crash day 1 of a Trump presidency.
Of course, you know this already.
Have you got a link to that.?
I don't remember wind bags comments

Seriously.
Good enough for me.

I don't, just have a laugh looking at the ocean

Seriously.
Good enough for me.

I don't, just have a laugh looking at the ocean
Cool.

I support policy, not people.
Okay, so what do you think of the policy that led to a 2.1% GDP growth, an exploding deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the need for the Fed to be standing by to drop rates?
Here’s my stance...
The deficit is meaningless when the spending is targeted for US soil and more US citizens are earning a living and paying taxes.
In terms of the Fed...why do I care about fiat currency rates when US citizens are employed?
The deficit isn't meaningless. It adds to our debt service every single year. We're paying more on the national credit card, and GDP isn't making up for the increase.

And while the unemployment figures are excellent, no doubt, the economy STILL isn't strong enough to drive either GDP or inflationary forces. Bond yields are lower now than they were eight months ago. There's no upward economic pressure right now.

Rhetoric and tweets can't disprove those facts. If you can explain them, great, I'd love to see it.
My Semi-Liberal friend, you will never, ever give Trump credit for anything.
I pay no attention to tweets, I pay attention to Policy and results.
I don’t need to listen to Globalist Publications telling me that disaster is always 6 months away as long as Trump is in charge.
Those same wind bags said we would have a market crash day 1 of a Trump presidency.
Of course, you know this already.
Have you got a link to that.?
I don't remember wind bags comments
You don’t read Forbes, etc?
I don’t believe you.

WHy do you care about this? EVERYONE should grok by now, that Trump has an odd and somewhat off putting style.
I care about this because I'm fascinated by the psychology, motivations & behaviors of partisanship and its effects.

That is, by far, my biggest interest in this message board.

So my interest in this thread is not about Trump nearly as much as it is about his fans.

Trump uses hyperbole a lot. His supporters know that, and consider it when he says something like "greatest economy ever", ie we don't take it literally or even seriously. It's meaningless bluster.

I'm not sure there is much psychology or deep motivations to be gleaned from that. At MOST a little in group bias.

Do you really see anything more there? If so, I would recommend that you consider YOUR "motivation",

And I do NOT mean that as a partisan dig or a gotcha. So, please don't dismiss it as such.
"Trump uses hyperbole a lot. His supporters know that, and consider it when he says something like "greatest economy ever", ie we don't take it literally or even seriously. It's meaningless bluster."

Totally disagree. The folks I know that voted for DJT literally believe everything he says. The interviews I have seen on TV and heard on the radio, folks bend themselves into the most ridiculous logic pretzels to justify and believe what he says and does.

They suck up what he says like a dry sponge in a cesspool.

Seriously.

Can you name a time with more people at work, and a higher stock market?

Ummm.......Population is constantly increasing which means we have more people at work.....but also more people out of work than ever before.

Stock Market has been increasing for over a hundred years. That it is higher now is nothing to brag about

Seriously.
Good enough for me.

He's another leftist broke joke...

The economy is rolling better that the past 15 years and people are such sheep, caught up in rooting for some virtual team, that they look for anything bad and applaud that.
As long as we can do something to stifle the AGW agenda, the economy will have a chance. Otherwise, forget it. Any dem in office will be economic disaster—again— and as a matter of policy.

I stand by my statement.

Stop digging douchebag.

You haven’t stated any facts.
All you state is, “Kansas”.
Don’t take my word for it.
Read your own posts.
Everyone else sees it.

Everyone can see the posts is the only true statement that you have made on topic so far.

I asked everyone who supports supply-side economics to refer to Kansas before they tout it’s success. You as a conservative decided to reflect on that.

So here you go... Kansas Provides Compelling Evidence of Failure of "Supply-Side" Tax Cuts

Generally reflect on that, ya know city wise...

The economy is rolling better that the past 15 years and people are such sheep, caught up in rooting for some virtual team, that they look for anything bad and applaud that.
As long as we can do something to stifle the AGW agenda, the economy will have a chance. Otherwise, forget it. Any dem in office will be economic disaster—again— and as a matter of policy.

You Should check economic performance of every president since WWII for a reality check.

Last edited:
I guess no one wants to explain what they think when Trump says this stuff.
Trumptards & Repubtards are NEVER honest! They are a cult & ignore truth. Clinton & Carter increased Labor Force Participation to 67.3% far ahead of Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 & Trump who is only at 62.7% meaning 11 million more people need jobs to equal Clinton's employment rate while he ran a budget SURPLUS!

Last edited:
Without all the spending this economy would be slower than Obama. So they spend and spend...

Forum List

Back