Greatest economy in US history!

Trump on Twitter this morning, regarding being behind Biden in a Fox poll:

....the fact that I have gone through a three year vicious Witch Hunt, perpetrated by the Lamestream Media in Collusion with Crooked and the Democrat Party, there can be NO WAY, with the greatest Economy in U.S. history, that I can be losing to the Sleepy One. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

... on the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

I dunno, folks. Trump supporters, in all seriousness, what goes through your mind when your President calls this "the greatest economy in US history"?

Seriously.

Can you name a time with more people at work, and a higher stock market?
Can you name a time when there are more Americans than noww?

When you hand well off corporations huge tax breaks lying how they will raise wages & hire more people & what they are doing is buying back their stock and buying other companies, you are artificially bumping up the DOW.

You might as well go to the bank & borrow $50K & tell yourself how well off you are.

I guess no one wants to explain what they think when Trump says this stuff.
Trumptards & Repubtards are NEVER honest! They are a cult & ignore truth. Clinton & Carter increased Labor Force Participation to 67.3% far ahead of Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 & Trump who is only at 62.7% meaning 11 million more people need jobs to equal Clinton's employment rate while he ran a budget surplus!

Clinton's surplus is a myth

Trumptards & Repubtards are NEVER honest! They are a cult & ignore truth. Clinton & Carter increased Labor Force Participation to 67.3% far ahead of Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 & Trump who is only at 62.7% meaning 11 million more people need jobs to equal Clinton's employment rate while he ran a budget SURPLUS!
It is funny how republicans no longer mention the participation rate.

Without all the spending this economy would be slower than Obama. So they spend and spend...
If they slash spending, they will send the economy in a downward spiral.

They have nothing left to fund infrastructure.

Trumptards & Repubtards are NEVER honest! They are a cult & ignore truth. Clinton & Carter increased Labor Force Participation to 67.3% far ahead of Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 & Trump who is only at 62.7% meaning 11 million more people need jobs to equal Clinton's employment rate while he ran a budget surplus!

Like fiscally responsible republicans? Now that is a myth.

A myth? Can you provide evidence that he didn’t?

....the fact that I have gone through a three year vicious Witch Hunt, perpetrated by the Lamestream Media in Collusion with Crooked and the Democrat Party, there can be NO WAY, with the greatest Economy in U.S. history, that I can be losing to the Sleepy One. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

... on the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

I dunno, folks. Trump supporters, in all seriousness, what goes through your mind when your President calls this "the greatest economy in US history"?

Seriously.

Ummm.......Population is constantly increasing which means we have more people at work.....but also more people out of work than ever before.

Stock Market has been increasing for over a hundred years. That it is higher now is nothing to brag about

Yet you bragged about the stock market during the later Hussein years.

The unemployment rates are the lowest in history, that’s percentage not just the number of people working.

Wrongwinger strikes out again.

So you live in a Blue City of a Red State...gotcha!

Why continue the douchebag posts?

You showed your reflecting already...
If I put your useless ass on Ignore I would be missing out on a lot of commie frustration.

Stop digging douchebag.

And you’re typical of conservatives who can’t handle a discussion on facts.
You haven’t stated any facts.
All you state is, “Kansas”.
Don’t take my word for it.
Read your own posts.
Everyone else sees it.

Everyone can see the posts is the only true statement that you have made on topic so far.

I asked everyone who supports supply-side economics to refer to Kansas before they tout it’s success. You as a conservative decided to reflect on that.

So here you go... Kansas Provides Compelling Evidence of Failure of "Supply-Side" Tax Cuts

Generally reflect on that, ya know city wise...
Holy cow!
You didn’t read past the headline!

You are a myth.

Bill Clinton’s Surplus Miracle, 20 Years Later

What happened?? A bunch of selfish asshats decided to vote for the Candidate to "give it back" instead of paying down the debt. That would be you. dumbass..

Seriously.

Ummm.......Population is constantly increasing which means we have more people at work.....but also more people out of work than ever before.

Stock Market has been increasing for over a hundred years. That it is higher now is nothing to brag about

Yet you bragged about the stock market during the later Hussein years.

The unemployment rates are the lowest in history, that’s percentage not just the number of people working.

Wrongwinger strikes out again.

As you ignore the trillion dollarf def9cits.

Seriously.
I support policy, not people.

That's a lie.

Seriously.

Can you name a time when there are more Americans than noww?

When you hand well off corporations huge tax breaks lying how they will raise wages & hire more people & what they are doing is buying back their stock and buying other companies, you are artificially bumping up the DOW.

You might as well go to the bank & borrow $50K & tell yourself how well off you are.

Don’t worry FakeDave, I’m sure someday the economy will collapse like you hope, when Dems gain control of the government, open the borders to all third world trash, and the weight of supporting tens of millions of illegals free healthcare, food stamps, free education, and $20 minimum guaranteed wage crashes the economy. Then you’ll have your Brave New World.

Seriously.
I support policy, not people.

That's a lie.
Uh huh.
I will elaborate...
I support policy that results in employment and economic growth.
It may not be occurring in your hood and you will have to elaborate on where you live and why growth may not be occurring.
The Hoods in Nassau County and NYC have high employment.

Trump told us our low labor force participation rate was horrible. It hasn’t gotten better under him.

Huge deficits and slow growth. What a success.

But the left keeps saying that was great under Ears. Lol

They do?
Yes.

Untrue. We say that it improved....and was better when he left than when he arrived. It was growing. UE rate was down. We don't say it was
great.
Uh huh.
Maybe you should try MSLSD, CNN and DailyKOS where Obama was, and still is, GOD.

Huge deficits and slow growth. What a success.

But the left keeps saying that was great under Ears. Lol

They do?
Yes.

Untrue. We say that it improved....and was better when he left than when he arrived. It was growing. UE rate was down. We don't say it was
great.
Uh huh.
Maybe you should try MSLSD, CNN and DailyKOS where Obama was, and still is, GOD.

Fuck off, weirdo.

You never heard Obama or any of his surrogates ever say that the economy was great. He spoke in measured
terms and didn't play games like your hero does.

Normal people don't try to oversell reality. Trump claimed that the Obama economy was HORRIBLE and you bought it.

Why? Because you're a moron.

Forum List

Back