Greatest economy in US history!

I prefer facts in context.
Ds and Rs present facts as stand alone context...
In other words, sound bites for people with low IQs.
Great.

So what do you think when Trump tweets that this is the "greatest economy in US history"?
Trump explicitly defines his statement as record employment, lowest unemployment ever and lowest unemployment ever amongst African Americans.
Do you ever listen to a full statement from Trump or do you hate him that much?
I'll take that as a "yes", I guess. I've never heard of the strength of the economy only as being about unemployment, but if that's what you choose to perceive, that's what you choose to perceive.

Okay, thanks.
So tell me I just posted what you already knew.
You can’t because you’re a knee-jerk Trump hater who never listens to what he says.
I asked what you thought of Trump calling this "the greatest economy is US history".

You appear to agree with him.

So I appreciate your answer. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
I told you why I agree with Trump.
Feel free to disagree; I won’t insult you.

Great.

So what do you think when Trump tweets that this is the "greatest economy in US history"?
Trump explicitly defines his statement as record employment, lowest unemployment ever and lowest unemployment ever amongst African Americans.
I'll take that as a "yes", I guess. I've never heard of the strength of the economy only as being about unemployment, but if that's what you choose to perceive, that's what you choose to perceive.

Okay, thanks.
So tell me I just posted what you already knew.
You can’t because you’re a knee-jerk Trump hater who never listens to what he says.
Listen to what he lies about. How the fuck do you believe a singfe word that Trump says? Are you just stupid?
What tax bracket are you in?
From my POV, he’s not lying.

They do get cranky when asked to explain his words.
I didn’t get cranky.
You post sound bites and I posted in context.
I posted facts and questions that you have avoided.

If you think I posted something that is incorrect, please get specific.
Tell me what I avoided and how I didn’t address it.
My posts, facts and questions are on your screen.

You agree with Trump that this is the greatest economy in US history.

I'm satisfied with your response, and I believe that you're being sincere.

Fortunately, I wasn't expecting a straight answer.
Based on your posting history, you can’t handle an honest response.
You're welcome to dispute the facts I provided, you're welcome to explain the facts I provided.

Unless you think they're "fake news".

Whatever you'd like.
Great.

It's the go-to talking point for the Orange Virus and Cult45. It's really all he has going for him. Cult45 repeats this talking point 1000 times a day like good dogs.

They do get cranky when asked to explain his words.
I didn’t get cranky.
You post sound bites and I posted in context.
I posted facts and questions that you have avoided.

If you think I posted something that is incorrect, please get specific.
Tell me what I avoided and how I didn’t address it.
My posts, facts and questions are on your screen.

You agree with Trump that this is the greatest economy in US history.

I'm satisfied with your response, and I believe that you're being sincere.
Why, thank you.

2.1% growth is better than what was expected. This is obviously not the best economy ever. As far as Trump, he’s done some good thing and bad things relating to the economy, but the president doesn’t have as much sway as people are led to believe in the grand scheme of things.

Based on your posting history, you can’t handle an honest response.
You're welcome to dispute the facts I provided, you're welcome to explain the facts I provided.

Unless you think they're "fake news".

Whatever you'd like.
Great.

It's the go-to talking point for the Orange Virus and Cult45. It's really all he has going for him. Cult45 repeats this talking point 1000 times a day like good dogs.
I’m not Black.
I get great satisfaction from seeing Blacks earning a living.

I see it as hyperbolic, but since those suffering from TDS (which is pretty much all leftists on this board) won't give him ANY credit for anything, I'd say I'd rather have the economy we have right now than the one we suffered through 10 years ago.

In short, I'd rather have a good economy with all the leftists denying it than a poor economy with all the leftists singing its praises. Same thing goes when the reverse is true.

I guess no one wants to explain what they think when Trump says this stuff.
What did Trump do other than state facts?

Lie, Obfuscate, Gaslight, Be ugly on TV... The list is endless.
Why talk like that about MSNBC and CNN?
Yes, I watch those scumbags to know exactly the depths to which Liberals have descended.

You and Cult45 behave exactly like the liberals. Two sides of the same shit pile. You're just too blindly partisan to see it.

I see it as hyperbolic, but since those suffering from TDS (which is pretty much all leftists on this board) won't give him ANY credit for anything, I'd say I'd rather have the economy we have right now than the one we suffered through 10 years ago.

In short, I'd rather have a good economy with all the leftists denying it than a poor economy with all the leftists singing its praises. Same thing goes when the reverse is true.
Face it, GW sucked and BO couldn’t, or didn’t, reverse the damage.

I guess no one wants to explain what they think when Trump says this stuff.
What did Trump do other than state facts?

Lie, Obfuscate, Gaslight, Be ugly on TV... The list is endless.
Why talk like that about MSNBC and CNN?
Yes, I watch those scumbags to know exactly the depths to which Liberals have descended.

You and Cult45 behave exactly like the liberals. Two sides of the same shit pile. You're just too blindly partisan to see it.
Discuss details.

I support policy, not people.
Okay, so what do you think of the policy that led to a 2.1% GDP growth, an exploding deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the need for the Fed to be standing by to drop rates?

The tax cut of 2017.

Wasn't that tax cut law going to rocket fuel the economy and pay for themselves in the treasury? Annual GDP growth still under 3% and trillion dollar deficits from a grifter who stated that he would completely wipe-out the US debt in 8 years....

Forum List

Back