Greatest economy in US history!

I support policy, not people.
Okay, so what do you think of the policy that led to a 2.1% GDP growth, an exploding deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the need for the Fed to be standing by to drop rates?

The tax cut of 2017.

Wasn't that tax cut law going to rocket fuel the economy and pay for themselves in the treasury? Annual GDP growth still under 3% and trillion dollar deficits from a grifter who stated that he would completely wipe-out the US debt in 8 years....
It’s obvious you don’t live in the center of commerce.

Trump on Twitter this morning, regarding being behind Biden in a Fox poll:

....the fact that I have gone through a three year vicious Witch Hunt, perpetrated by the Lamestream Media in Collusion with Crooked and the Democrat Party, there can be NO WAY, with the greatest Economy in U.S. history, that I can be losing to the Sleepy One. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

... on the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

I dunno, folks. Trump supporters, in all seriousness, what goes through your mind when your President calls this "the greatest economy in US history"?

Seriously.
That 2.1% GDP is impressive

Trump wanted to impeach Obama when his GDP dropped that low.
What happened to the 4-5 % GDP that Trump promised?

Okay, so what do you think of the policy that led to a 2.1% GDP growth, an exploding deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the need for the Fed to be standing by to drop rates?

BTW ever hear of tariffs as a way to provide growth to the economy?
They seem to be working.
Either you’re on welfare or you’re a portfolio junkie.
Just state which one you are.

....the fact that I have gone through a three year vicious Witch Hunt, perpetrated by the Lamestream Media in Collusion with Crooked and the Democrat Party, there can be NO WAY, with the greatest Economy in U.S. history, that I can be losing to the Sleepy One. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

... on the morning a 2.1% GDP is announced, we've exploded the deficit in a non-recessionary period, and the Fed is standing by to support a flagging economy by dropping interest rates.

I dunno, folks. Trump supporters, in all seriousness, what goes through your mind when your President calls this "the greatest economy in US history"?

Seriously.
That 2.1% GDP is impressive

Trump wanted to impeach Obama when his GDP dropped that low.
What happened to the 4-5 % GDP that Trump promised?
It went into your pension.

Seriously.
Somehow, it doesn't quite feel like the Roaring Twenties.

Seriously.
Thank God; we have enough auto accidents as it is.

Seriously.

Or the anemic 2008-2016...

I see it as hyperbolic, but since those suffering from TDS (which is pretty much all leftists on this board) won't give him ANY credit for anything, I'd say I'd rather have the economy we have right now than the one we suffered through 10 years ago.

In short, I'd rather have a good economy with all the leftists denying it than a poor economy with all the leftists singing its praises. Same thing goes when the reverse is true.

Its one thing to appreciate a good economy. It's quite another to boast about having 'the greatest economy in history'. I'm so over the constant arrogance and hyperbole of this do-nothing administration. Cult45 laps it up like the good dogs they are.

The tax cut of 2017.

Wasn't that tax cut law going to rocket fuel the economy and pay for themselves in the treasury? Annual GDP growth still under 3% and trillion dollar deficits from a grifter who stated that he would completely wipe-out the US debt in 8 years....

What items of the facts presented are you going to try to deny?

Donny Grifter still has not had a single year of 3% GDP growth.

Donny Grifter took President Obama's annual budget deficits and more than doubled them.

Candidate Grifter stated that he would wipe out the entire US Debt in 8 years of a Grifter presidency.

Which of those needs a center of commerce?

Seriously.

Trumps GDP does not look any better than Obama’s
An economy Trump called a Trainwreck

Seriously.
Thank God; we have enough auto accidents as it is.
I don't get that one.

You're welcome to dispute the facts I provided, you're welcome to explain the facts I provided.

Unless you think they're "fake news".

Whatever you'd like.
I prefer facts in context.
Ds and Rs present facts as stand alone context...
In other words, sound bites for people with low IQs.
Great.

So what do you think when Trump tweets that this is the "greatest economy in US history"?
Trump explicitly defines his statement as record employment, lowest unemployment ever and lowest unemployment ever amongst African Americans.
Do you ever listen to a full statement from Trump or do you hate him that much?

It's the go-to talking point for the Orange Virus and Cult45. It's really all he has going for him. Cult45 repeats this talking point 1000 times a day like good dogs.
I’m not Black.
I get great satisfaction from seeing Blacks earning a living.

Great!

BTW ever hear of tariffs as a way to provide growth to the economy?
They seem to be working.
Either you’re on welfare or you’re a portfolio junkie.
Just state which one you are.

President Obama in his 8 years averaged 2.6% GDP growth.

Have those Grifter tariffs improved on that?

The tax cut of 2017.

What items for the fact presented are you going to try to deny?

Donny Grifter took President Obama's annual budget deficits and more than doubled them.

Candidate Grifter stated that he would wipe out the entire US Debt in 8 years of a Grifter presidency.

I trust you can put your partisan arguments aside long enough to answer this honestly, because I'm seriously just curious, not trying to start a fight:
Trump (and Ryan) explained that the better economy would cause us to be collecting much more in taxes and that would allow us to pay off the deficit a lot faster.
Has the amount we are collecting gone up appreciably? How would one find out?

Seriously.

GDP does not define an economy ya fckn troll

They do get cranky when asked to explain his words.
I'd get cranky too if I was constantly asked to explain someones lies.
I'm not even sure they realize he's lying. The alternate universe is simply running with its own facts and figures and reality. So many of them agree with him. That's the disturbing part.

The tax cut of 2017.

What items of the facts presented are you going to try to deny?

I will admit that I have zero knowledge of the projects or departments being funded.

Seriously.

No one ever claimed that was the greatest economy in US history.

Seriously.

I see you’re a Rush Limpdick fan.
GDP is bullshit when it’s going to 1% of US citizens.

Forum List

Back